Clinging to the hillside, nestled in large, fragrant private gardens, all the villas look out onto the infinite blue expanses of the Mediterranean.
- - Four bedroom villas
- - 1* Restaurant La Voile
- - Private heated pool
- - Breakfast in villa included
- - Gardens of 3500-3800 m2
- - Fully equipped kitchen
- - 24/7 security in the private area
- - Access to Fitness center
- - Concierge services
- - Access to the spa
- - Dedicated housemaid
- - Access to in -and outdoor pools
- - A la carte services on request
- - Outdoor + garage parking
Sky, sun and sea for your eyes only
Affording breathtaking sea views, the family friendly villas for rent at La Réserve Ramatuelle 5 Star resort share the estate of one of the finest chic design hotels on the French Riviera. Perched at the very top of the hill dropping down to the sea, some of them provide the most incredibly scenic panorama of the Mediterranean one could possibly imagine. Others nestle in unspoiled natural surroundings providing luxurious intimacy amid stone pines, Florentine cypresses and fragrant eucalyptus shrubs. Finally, several villas close to the sea are gently rocked by the song of the waves breaking the shoreline. What more extraordinary vacation soundtrack could one dream of? Here, the sophisticated charm of Southern France is a way of living in which the sun sets the pace for the passing hours. From morning to evening, the many terraces around the house each enjoy their special moment. At noon, guests retreat with great pleasure to the cool shade of the patio, invaded by the scent of jasmine and bougainvillea. Designed for sharing unforgettably relaxing times around their own private swimming pool, these chilled and contemporary luxury villas have it all: an ability to preserve individual privacy, as well as to make each morning the start of a new dream… Between Ramatuelle and the St-Tropez peninsula.
Rental of a fully equipped villa -based on tailor-made offer- includes
– A la Carte breakfast served in the villa
– Personalized service from a dedicated housemaid available 6 hours per day (breakfast, cleaning and laundry services included)
– Mineral waters, sodas, snacks, selection of teas and coffees on arrival
– Afternoon tea with fresh homemade pastries
– Selection of wines (from a week minimum stay)
– Grocery delivery
– Concierge service
– Safety box in each bedroom
– 24-hour security in the private area
– Daily newspapers on request
– Access to the spa, the fitness room, the hammam, the indoor (12m) and the outdoor (30m) heated pools
– Access to our Michelin starred restaurant La Voile, and delivery of your room service requests to your villa
– Complimentary transfer from La Réserve Ramatuelle to the beaches and Saint-Tropez, upon request and depending on availability.
Villa 7: Sea view, 320 m2, private pool, terrace, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 5 separate toilets, 3 safes, 2 garages, 4 outdoor parking places.
Villa 9: Sea view, 280 m2, pool house, private pool, terrace, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 6 separate toilets, 3 safes, 2 garages, 2 outdoor parking places.
Villa 12: Sea view, 300 m2, private pool, terrace, patio with bar, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 5 separate toilets, 4 safes, 2 garages, 4 outdoor parking places.
At a glance
- Three luxurious open -plan living villas with four bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and private heated pools. Here, you will find an intimate and infinitely pleasing home away from home, where excellence is both a vocation and a promise to those who share an appreciation for a different way of life.
- Staying in a villa also means benefiting from all the personalized/bespoke services of the La Réserve Ramatuelle palace hotel located at the heart of the estate. A stunning spa, a Michelin-starred restaurant based on light and delicious Mediterranean cuisine, a Japanese restaurant, a bar....
- Villa 7 is a ground floor 4-bedroom villa located n the lower part of the property. The villa is organized around the large living room, opening onto the patio on one side and the terrace on the other side over the beautiful sea-view.
- Villa 9 is a four-bedroom residence located in the lower part of the property and enjoying an unobstructed view of the sea. Its modern interior and atypical layout make it a contemporary villa. In The main part comprises the kitchen, the dining room, the lounge, the master bedroom and a double bedroom. On the other side of the covered patio are two other bedrooms. The pool below the villa, accessible via a staircase, has a pool house.
- Villa 12 is a four-bedroom single-story residence in the upper part of the property and is the closest villa to the hotel. The terrace is surrounded by greenery and directly faces the sea. Its pool on the right-hand side of the residence ensures complete privacy.
- Relax at the exceptional Spa, with 11 treatment rooms, indoor and outdoor pools, steam room, hammam and fitness room, as well as the Mediterranean sea with all its benefits stretched out before you.
- Stay active at the state-of-the-art equipment fitness center by Technogym (with computer memory and personal key): treadmills, exercise bikes, muscle-building equipment, individual or limited group exercise classes (Pilates, Body Sculpt, Stretching, Yoga Balance, Aquagym).
- Floating between the deep blue sea and the azure of the sky, Restaurant ‘La Voile’ hoists the colours of gastronomy that is devoid of anything superfluous and which focuses on the pleasure of true flavours.
- True to his style, Eric Canino, double-starred Chef, remains at the helm of a restaurant reputed for its culinary creativity and offers cuisine as light as a gentle breeze under the immaculate white sail shades on the terrace, overlooking the Mediterranean. Initially chef for Michel Guérard prior to becoming Executive Chef at La Réserve Ramatuelle, Eric Canino plays with the authentic flavors of the South, a land endowed with an inherently generous nature.
- There are 2 different ways to appreciate the villas: The tailor made offer or the Bespoke offer. The bespoke offer, gives you even more luxury services on top of the tailor made offer: Personalized Butler service available 8 hours a day, private chef in your villa 8 hours a day, private car & driver at your disposal 8 hours per day, private buggy to use around the resort, 2 hour spa treatment with a therapist or exercise with a coach daily, groceries, fruit and vegetable basket and soft drinks awaiting you upon your arrival in your villa, wine cellar with a selection of 24 bottles recommended by our sommelier and security guard from 8 pm to 8 am.
- A la carte services can be organised on request, such as: In-house chef for lunches, dinners, cocktail parties. Massages, treatments and personal trainer in the Spa or in the villa, hairdresser. Driver, boat rental, airport transfer. Baby-sitting and dry cleaning.
- Fitness and relaxation areas (pools, gym, steam room), are open daily from 10 am to 8 pm from July to August and 10am to 7pm in September. Treatments are available daily between 9am and 7pm, on request and according to availability.
- Opening hours: Breakfast buffet 7.30 am – 10.30 am, lunch 12 pm – 4 pm by the pool, dinner 7.30 pm – 10 pm, bar 7.30 pm – 12.30 am.
- Rates shown, represents the min standard rates per nigh during low season for double room. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests. Your reservation will be confirmed 24 hours after request. It then becomes definitive, and you will immediately receive an email confirmation with the details of your booking. We ensure pricing transparency for our guests: there are no hidden booking fees.
Enjoy the local area
Ramatuelle – the Saint-Tropez peninsula. Just a few minutes from the legendary village lies a place away from the buzz, far from crowds and noise. La Réserve Ramatuelle overlooks one of the most beautiful bays on the Côte d’Azur, with a spectacular view over the endless sea, a vast private estate nestled in the Provence garrigue (Mediterranean scrubland), lulled by the sound of cicadas. A world apart, suspended between sky and sea, fused with an exceptional natural environment. Here, every Southern dream comes true according to the whim of the moment in one of the 14 villas decorated by interior designer, Rémi Tessier.
International Nice Airport : 1.30 hour
Toulon Airport : 1 hour
La Mole private jet airport : 20 min
Train station St Raphael: 1 hour
Saint Tropez town: 10 min
L’Escalet beach: 2 km
- Access to thermal area
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Full equipped kitchen
- Full use hotel facilities
- Laundry Room
- Music System
- Smart TV
- Activity planning
- Airport transfers
- Boat charters
- Butler service
- Car Rental Service
- Doctor on a call
- Massage services
- Personal trainer
- Private chef
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
Entertainment & Experiences
- Beach club
- Steam room
- Swimming pool