Affording breathtaking sea views, the family friendly villas for rent at La Réserve Ramatuelle 5 Star resort share the estate of one of the finest chic design hotels on the French Riviera.
- - Six bedroom villas
- - 1* Restaurant La Voile
- - Private heated pool
- - Breakfast in villa included
- - Gardens of 3900-4860 m2
- - Fully equipped kitchen
- - 24/7 security in the private area
- - Access to Fitness center
- - Concierge services
- - Access to the spa
- - Dedicated housemaid
- - Access to in -and outdoor pools
- - A la carte services on request
- - Outdoor + garage parking
Luxurious villas surrounded by manicured gardens and breathtaking sea views
A breathtaking view of the Mediterranean, along with spacious areas to share delightful moments surrounded by your nearest and dearest: the six-room villas at La Réserve Ramatuelle are ideal for experiencing the Côte d’Azur as a family or among friends.
The huge master bedrooms featuring walk-in-closets and ensuite bathrooms are simply remarkable. Just nearby the chic and modern 5 star La Réserve Ramatuelle design hotel, just above the Mediterranean… seaside luxury 6-bedroom villas are truly unique. There are the only two offering six bedrooms and thus such spacious amenities. All the large master bedrooms complete with en-suite bathrooms and dressing rooms are equally remarkable, even though each features a variation on the the same theme of refined luxury with minimalist lines, understated luminous colors, and a nature-inspired selection of elegant raw materials. From the inside, broad arched windows frame outside views like paintings, affording opportunities to admire the best view in St-Tropez from several angles. While some guests lounge in the sun next to the private swimming pool, others enjoy a siesta in the shade of the patio. The kids are engaged in an amazing game of hide and seek, weaving through every corner of the huge Mediterranean garden. The delightful sense of intimacy, together with the full hotel services of one of the best luxury resorts on the French Riviera, enhance daily living on every possible level. Here in the proverbial South of France, time glides by at an infinitely relaxing, chilled pace.
Rental of a fully equipped villa -based on tailor-made offer- includes
– A la Carte breakfast served in the villa
– Personalized service from a dedicated housemaid available 6 hours per day (breakfast, cleaning and laundry services included)
– Mineral waters, sodas, snacks, selection of teas and coffees on arrival
– Afternoon tea with fresh homemade pastries
– Selection of wines (from a week minimum stay)
– Grocery delivery
– Concierge service
– Safety box in each bedroom
– 24-hour security in the private area
– Daily newspapers on request
– Access to the spa, the fitness room, the hammam, the indoor (12m) and the outdoor (30m) heated pools
– Access to our Michelin starred restaurant La Voile, and delivery of your room service requests to your villa
– Complimentary transfer from La Réserve Ramatuelle to the beaches and Saint-Tropez, upon request and depending on availability.
Villa 10: Sea view, 550 m2, private pool, terrace, 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 7 separate toilets, 5 safes, 2 garages, 4 outdoor parking places.
Villa 17: Sea view, 450 m2, patio with bar, private pool, terrace, 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 6 separate toilets, 6 safes, 4 covered outdoor parking lot, 4 outdoor parking places.
At a glance
- Two luxurious open -plan living villas with six bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and private heated pools. Here, you will find an intimate and infinitely pleasing home away from home, where excellence is both a vocation and a promise to those who share an appreciation for a different way of life.
- Staying in a villa also means benefiting from all the personalized/bespoke services of the La Réserve Ramatuelle palace hotel located at the heart of the estate. A stunning spa, a Michelin-starred restaurant based on light and delicious Mediterranean cuisine, a Japanese restaurant, a bar....
- Villa 10: Villa 10 offers six rooms and is located in the lower part of the property, close to the hotel. It is accessible via a beautiful staircase. The large lounge and its open patio contribute to making occupants feel entirely at home. The sea view from the villa is magnificent. The six rooms are distributed as follows: one master bedroom, three double bedrooms and two standard bedrooms, one of which is at the entrance of the villa with independent access. The pool is located on a lower level, surrounded by a lawn and complete with a pool house.
- Villa 17: This single-story residence (apart from one upstairs bedroom with a Tropezian roof terrace), has a charming patio, overlooking the lounge that opens onto the terrace facing the pool and a full sea view. The six bedrooms comprise a master bedroom, a semi-master bedroom and four double rooms.
- Relax at the exceptional Spa, with 11 treatment rooms, indoor and outdoor pools, steam room, hammam and fitness room, as well as the Mediterranean sea with all its benefits stretched out before you.
- Stay active at the state-of-the-art equipment fitness center by Technogym (with computer memory and personal key): treadmills, exercise bikes, muscle-building equipment, individual or limited group exercise classes (Pilates, Body Sculpt, Stretching, Yoga Balance, Aquagym).
- Floating between the deep blue sea and the azure of the sky, Restaurant ‘La Voile’ hoists the colours of gastronomy that is devoid of anything superfluous and which focuses on the pleasure of true flavours.
- True to his style, Eric Canino, double-starred Chef, remains at the helm of a restaurant reputed for its culinary creativity and offers cuisine as light as a gentle breeze under the immaculate white sail shades on the terrace, overlooking the Mediterranean. Initially chef for Michel Guérard prior to becoming Executive Chef at La Réserve Ramatuelle, Eric Canino plays with the authentic flavors of the South, a land endowed with an inherently generous nature.
- There are 2 different ways to appreciate the villas: The tailor made offer or the Bespoke offer. The bespoke offer, gives you even more luxury services on top of the tailor made offer: Personalized Butler service available 8 hours a day, private chef in your villa 8 hours a day, private car & driver at your disposal 8 hours per day, private buggy to use around the resort, 2 hour spa treatment with a therapist or exercise with a coach daily, groceries, fruit and vegetable basket and soft drinks awaiting you upon your arrival in your villa, wine cellar with a selection of 24 bottles recommended by our sommelier and security guard from 8 pm to 8 am.
- A la carte services can be organised on request, such as: In-house chef for lunches, dinners, cocktail parties. Massages, treatments and personal trainer in the Spa or in the villa, hairdresser. Driver, boat rental, airport transfer. Baby-sitting and dry cleaning.
- Fitness and relaxation areas (pools, gym, steam room), are open daily from 10 am t0 8 pm from July to August and 10 am to 7 pm in September. Treatments are available daily between 9am and 7pm, on request and according to availability.
- Opening hours: Breakfast buffet 7.30 am – 10.30 am, lunch 12 pm – 4 pm by the pool, dinner 7.30 pm – 10 pm, bar 7.30 pm – 12.30 am.
- Rates shown, represents the min standard rates per nigh during low season for double room. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests. Your reservation will be confirmed 24 hours after request. It then becomes definitive, and you will immediately receive an email confirmation with the details of your booking. We ensure pricing transparency for our guests: there are no hidden booking fees.
Enjoy the local area
Ramatuelle – the Saint-Tropez peninsula. Just a few minutes from the legendary village lies a place away from the buzz, far from crowds and noise. La Réserve Ramatuelle overlooks one of the most beautiful bays on the Côte d’Azur, with a spectacular view over the endless sea, a vast private estate nestled in the Provence garrigue (Mediterranean scrubland), lulled by the sound of cicadas. A world apart, suspended between sky and sea, fused with an exceptional natural environment. Here, every Southern dream comes true according to the whim of the moment in one of the 14 villas decorated by interior designer, Rémi Tessier.
International Nice Airport : 1.30 hour
Toulon Airport : 1 hour
La Mole private jet airport : 20 min
Train station St Raphael: 1 hour
Saint Tropez town: 10 min
L’Escalet beach: 2 km
- Access to thermal area
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Full equipped kitchen
- Full use hotel facilities
- Laundry Room
- Music System
- Smart TV
- Activity planning
- Airport transfers
- Baby cot
- Baby equipment
- Beach butler service
- Boat charters
- Butler service
- Car Rental Service
- Chauffeur service
- Extra bed
- Massage services
- Personal trainer
- Private chef
- Private excursions
- Room service
- Dining Area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
Entertainment & Experiences
- Beach club
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Business facilities
- Celebration venue
- Currency exchange