An iconic Alpine retreat in Les Trois Vallées, Aman Le Mélézin combines an unparalleled location directly on the Bellecôte Piste with exceptional ski-in, ski-out and après-ski facilities and a spa, dedicated to rebalancing both body and mind.
- - Ski in - Ski out Hotel
- - Breakfast included
- - 31 Chambres and Suites
- - Lunch or diner included
- - Nama Japanese Restaurant
- - Aman Spa
- - The Bar
- - Swimming pool
- - The Fumoir
- - Fitness and yoga studio
- - Salon and Library
- - Kids Club
- - Ski Room
- - Concierge Services
The call of Courchevel
In the heart of Les Trois Vallées, Aman Le Mélézin offers an exceptional ski experience with all the classic traditions of the finest French châteaux.
The Ed Tuttle-designed hotel rises four storeys into the pine-scented air above the village of Courchevel 1850, enjoying an enviable setting directly on the Bellecôte Piste.
Consummately private, the hotel’s beautifully appointed rooms and suites boast panoramic mountain views and are complemented by two entire floors dedicated to wellness. Exclusive destination dining venues include Nama, Aman’s signature Japanese restaurant.
Combining comfort and style, the Chambres and Suites frame picture-postcard views of snowy mountains rearing against the Alpine sky. All suites feature balconies and separate living rooms.
The hotel is closed from mid April to mid December. Open for the ski season from 10 December 2021.
At a glance
- In the heart of Les Trois Vallées, Aman Le Mélézin is located in the French Alpine village of Courchevel, situated directly on the Bellecôte piste.
- Topped by a slate roof and amid a wonderland of groomed pistes, the 31 Chambres and Suites are decorated in an Alps-inspired palette.
- The spacious Ski Room -with its heated boot racks and picture postcard views- has a winter-sports boutique offering the latest equipment to rent or buy.
- Ski butlers attend to each guest’s needs, laying out equipment as required each morning, and helping with any necessary maintenance.
- Private instructors, mountain guides, ski passes, transportation, restaurant reservations and more can all be arranged by the concierge.
- Keep little ones safe and entertained, on and off the slopes, with a host of dedicated activities and ever-ready hot chocolate. The Kid’s Club provides a fun environment for all ages from noon to 9 pm.
- In Courchevel 1850, the Village des Enfants ski school is home to the world's largest children's ski area.
- Prepare or recover from an active day at the serene Aman spa. The spa with (14 m)swimming pool, jacuzzis hammam, sauna, fitness and hydrotherapy areas are spread over two entire floors of the four-floor hotel.
- The zen-like Yoga Studio hosts daily yoga sessions incorporating aspects of TRX training. These specifically target body areas that skiers really need to keep strong and supple. Personal training can be arranged in the Fitness Studio.
- With its superb mountain and village views, the magnificent Terrace is the ideal spot for a coffee, lunch, afternoon tea or après-ski drink.
- Reservations are essential at what has become one of the region’s most lauded restaurants, where we celebrate elevated traditional Japanese cuisine. Try the finest Sushi, sashimi signature dishes such as succulent Wagyu beef and Otoro tuna.
- Offering Courchevel’s largest sake and Japanese whiskey collection, as well as a range of exclusive house cocktails, the Bar is a convivial space in which to while away an evening with its plush-velvet stools, parquet floors and mesmerizing mountain views.
- Unwind in the cozy Library or the oak-panelled Salon next to a roaring log fire.
- This intimate smoking lounge, The Fumoir, is all decadent elegance, offering a superb selection of the globe’s finest cigars.
- During the winter ski season running from December to February, average temperatures range from -15°C (5°F) to 5°C (41°F). During the spring ski season, from March to April, average temperatures range from -5°C (23°F) to 20°C (68°F). Snow conditions are excellent, with six to eight metres each winter
- Breakfast and either lunch or dinner are included in Aman Le Mélézin’s rates. In addition to the Aman Le Mélézin venues below, guests can also choose to enjoy their half-board benefits in six local restaurants. These range from fine dining to the open-air La Folie Douce in Méribel.
- The hotel is closed from mid April to mid December. Open for the ski season from 10 December 2021.
- For a limited season only, you can privately use Aman Le Mélézin. Contact us for more information.
- The rate shown represent a minimum nightly rate of € 1200 based on double occupancy, half board basis (breakfast and lunch or dinner), taxes and service included. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests.
Enjoy the local area
Ski-in, ski-out property in the Savoy region of France.
Direct access to Les Trois Vallées, famous for its consistently excellent skiing conditions, with 600 kilometres of pistes.
Directly on the slopes only 200 metres away from Courchevel 1850.
Surrounded by spectacular mountain vistas and snow-dusted forests of pine and larch.
In Courchevel 1850, the Village des Enfants ski school is home to the world’s largest children’s ski area.
Les Trois Vallées
Offering 600 kilometres of groomed pistes and more than a dozen cross-country routes, the world’s largest ski area encompasses Saint-Bon (Courchevel and La Tania), Allues (Meribel and Mottaret),
and Belleville (Val-Thorens, Les Menuires and St. Martin de Belleville).
Courchevel 1850 is just 200 metres away from Aman Le Mélézin, offering guests a lively mix
of convivial bars, chic boutiques and elegant restaurants. Lit from start to finish, the Courchevel toboggan run takes guests down the two-kilometre route from Courchevel 1850 to Courchevel 1550.
The Parc National de la Vanoise is nearby: Though there are no ski trails or lifts here, the scenery is beautifully unspoilt. In Courchevel 1850, guests can enjoy an indoor climbing wall, bowling alleys and ice-skating at the Olympic rink.
Helicopters can land at Courchevel Altiport, a few minutes’ drive from Aman Le Mélézin.
The concierge can arrange private charters to and from domestic and international airports.
2.5 hours’ drive from either Geneva or Lyon airports.
Paris is seven hours away by road.
Four hours by fast TGV train from Paris to Moûtiers-Salins, then 40 minutes by car to Aman Le Mélézin.
A medical centre is just a few minutes away from the hotel and a doctor is on-call at Aman Le Mélézin 24 hours a day.
- Airport transfers
- Baby cot
- Baby equipment
- Butler service
- Concierge Service
- Dry cleaning service
- Extra bed
- Laundry service
- Personal trainer
- Private jet rental service
- Private transfers
- Restaurant reservations
- Room service
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
Entertainment & Experiences
- Board games
- Kid amenities
- Swimming pool
- Breakfast included
- Butler service
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Flatscreen TV
- Half Board Included
- Music System
- Sport and equipment rental