Exclusive adults-recommended luxury boutique hotel, with a playful edge on Marbella's Golden Mile.
- - 5 * Boutique Hotel
- - Nobu Restaurant
- - The Six Senses Spa
- - Adult only Pool
- - La Suite night club
- - Child friendly pool
- - Breakfast included
- - Gardens
- - Tennis court
- - Airconditioning
- - La Plaza
- - 24/7 in-room dining
Playful boutique hotel for grown-ups
A destination for entertainment, food and indulgence. Located on the ”Golden Mile” in South of Spain, you are just steps from the sandy beaches and turquoise waters of the Mediterranean.
This luxury boutique hotel offers sleek open plan rooms with expansive terraces overlooking La Plaza, Marbella’s social and epicurean hotspot. Creamy tones, light wood and a hint of contemporary coastal cool make each room a chic space in which to enjoy the subtropical surroundings. The beach is just a few meters away.
Enjoy the signature dishes of Nobu Matsuhisa’s Chef, from rockfish tempura to black cod miso, to special local inspired creations.
You will benefit from 24/7 in-room dining, priority seating and preferred access to Nobu and La Suite, Marbella’s most exclusive club.
When the night comes to an end and the sun is up, it’s time to laze by the private Nobu pool where you can order your favorite k/mocktails or lounge on the the beach just beyond the hotel. Experience the 5-star luxury hotel in Marbella, recharge at the gym, stop by the Six Senses Spa for some serious relaxation or chill out with a cocktail seaside. Here days are about laid-back luxury – but evenings are another story.
At a glance
- Boasting sixteen Deluxe Rooms and sixty four suites (Junior Suites, Studio Suites, Deluxe Suites, Nobu Suite and Four Bedroom Suite) with garden or the Hotel Plaza view.
- Relaxing days fuse seamlessly with lively nights at Nobu Hotel, a new luxury destination among the sublime beaches and sleek marinas of Marbella. Wrapped around the exclusive Plaza Village, work, play and socialising mix and mingle to create a resort experience unlike any other.
- Refresh your senses at the Six Senses Spa. The wet area features hydrotherapy and cold plunge pools, experience showers, herbal steam room, sauna and hamman.
- Stay active in the gym with the latest TechnoGym equipment with curved running machines and a spinning, barre and boxing studio, available to book for small and intimate classes as well as one-on-one training sessions from professional athletes.
- Order your favorite cocktail at the dedicated cocktail bar and at the heated adults-only pool at the terrace. There is also a family friendly hotel, which guests can use, at sister hotel Puente Romano.
- Nobu Matsuhisa’s acclaimed restaurant, run by Nobu’s first female Executive Chef, is located just steps away from the rooms, offering signature dishes as well as special creations inspired by local flavours.
- From Michelin-starred Mediterranean cuisine to refined Thai food and delicious- gluten-free fare, you can choose your favorite restaurant at La Plaza.
- At the Nobu lounge the extensive sake menu is renowned and a signature experience by Nobu. Select from a list of creative cocktails, fresh juices or signature mocktails.
- Enjoy signature Nobu in-room dining in the comfort of your own space, flavour Nobu’s signature dishes from the “Bagel & Lox” at breakfast to New-Style Salmon Sashimi, all dishes are prepared in Nobu’s signature style and presentation and delivered effortlessly to your guest room.
- Pets are welcome, the costs are 20,- euro per night.
- Hotel check-in time from 3 pm and check-out time before 12 pm. Rates shown on our website are minimum rates per night in low season.
Enjoy the local area
Nobu hotel is located on the Golden Mile, the most in-demand stretch of beachfront in Marbella.
Located 35 minutes from Málaga airport, 9 minutes to Puerto Banus (designer shops, restaurants, yachts) and 10 minutes the La Cañada shopping mall.
Málaga – where Moorish Alcazaba fort commands the best of the sea views – is a 50-minute drive away.
Nearby areas to explore; Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Ronda, Gibraltar, and Tangier in northern Morocco. All areas are all easily accessible and make great day trips. A vast number of historic and natural enclaves of incomparable beauty offer surprising adventures to those wanting to explore. From Roman ruins to the Picasso Museum, there is much to see and do.
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Coffee maker
- Flatscreen TV
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
- Butler service
- Laundry service
- Massage services
- Room service
- Valet service
- Wedding service
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Entertainment & Experiences
- Night Club
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool