This luxury two-story oceanfront villa features six ensuite bedrooms and a spacious exterior area with private pool and jacuzzi with Caribbean Sea and Teeth of the Dog golf course views.
- - Private two-story villa
- - Daily breakfast
- - Private pool
- - 6 bedrooms
- - 6 bathrooms
- - 18 sleeps
- - Jacuzzi
- - Outdoor dining terrace
- - Barbeque grill
- - Outdoor lounge area
- - Including staff
- - Concierge services
- - Fully equiped kitchen
- - Spa
- - Parking
- - Access to all resort facilities
Two-story Oceanfront Villa
Situated on the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic in La Romana, the sprawling, 7,000-acre grounds of Casa de Campo® are dotted with luxuries that include world-class golf, gourmet restaurants and a beach perched beside the Caribbean Sea. But perhaps the most indulgent of the attractions you will find here are a variety of private villas oered up as accommodations to truly discerning travelers.
This truly beautiful two-story villa features 18 sleeps, a private landscaped garden with pool, lounge and dining area and it’s complete with ocean and golf course views.
Contemporary and open spaces are an important part of its layout, providing the perfect place for a remarkable experience. Bold and courageous are only a few ways to describe this house’s design: avant-garde furniture crown the spacious hall that welcomes you, the studio is filled with bright colors and attractive decorative elements, the kitchen is a dreamy space.
The exterior area features a terrace with comfortable furniture to enjoy a day of jacuzzi or pool. This vacation home can accommodates up to 12 adults and 6 children in its completely furbished and luxurious guest rooms.
At a glance
- Luxury modern villa with six ensuite bedrooms situated on the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic in La Romana with beautiful ocean and golf course views.
- Casa Stravaganza is part of the Casa de Campo resort and guests have acces to all the resort facilities.
- The sprawling, 7,000-acre grounds of Casa de Campo are dotted with luxuries that include world-class golf, gourmet restaurants and a beach perched beside the Caribbean Sea.
- Personalized check-in and orientation in the convenience of your villa.
- Enjoy your welcome packet: Bottle of Moet Chandon champagne, deluxe assorted appetizers and tray of assorted seasonal fruits, cheese and crackers.
- Ocean Front and Exclusive Villas categories feature from 4 to 10 bedrooms, up to 20 adults and 10 children.
- All the villas come with fully staffed with private pool, breakfast prepared and served.
- Enjoy a nice lunch or dinner at the great restaurants of the resort which offer wonderful dining experiences. You can drink also a nice cocktail at the bars and lounges of the resort.
- The resort offers a private Marina & Yacht Club, an heliport, a private beach with Beach Club & Restaurant with infinity pool for adults and a Family Pool area for families, Spa, health & fitness, Kids Clubs programs and Altos de Chavón ( 16th century Mediterranean village replica with boutique shops, restaurants, art galleries, artisan workshops, museums and a 5,000 seat Grecian style amphitheater, site of many international concerts and live shows).
- Unlimited access to the fitness center and group classes.
- Private daily maid service from 7:30am – 9:30pm and butler service from 7:30am – 6:30pm each day – for light cooking, bartender services, packing- unpacking.
- Golf carts for transportation within the resort: - Up to 4-bedroom villa, guests enjoy (2) two 4-passenger golf carts and (1) one mid-size car - 5 to 10-bedroom villas, guests enjoy (3) three 4-passenger golf carts and (1) one mid-size car.
- Concierge service for all sports and restaurant reservations or other assistance.
- One roundtrip private airport transfer from and to La Romano, Punta Cana or Santo Domingo Airport.
- We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests.
Enjoy the local area
Casa Stravaganza is part of the Casa de Campo resort and situated on the southeast coast of the Dominican Republic in La Romana. Casa de Campo resort has his own airport with private jet service.
Casa de Campo/La Romana International Airport – 9 km, 5 minutes.
Santo Domingo Las Americas International Airport – 95 km, 60 minutes.
Punta Cana International Airport – 73 km, 45 minutes.
Village of Altos de Chavon with shopping, dining and an amphitheater that hosts top name entertainers.
Entertainment & Experiences
- Beach club