EME Catedral Mercer Hotel combines historical heritage, contemporary design and a perfect location in the picturesque Santa Cruz Distric, facingvthe majestic Cathedral of Seville.
- - 5* Hotel Catedral view
- - Breakfast included
- - Luxury rooms & Suites
- - La Terazza del EME
- - Rooftop Swiming Pool
- - Pool bar
- - Extended Spa facilities
- - AL LADO restaurant
- - Fitness
- - 24/7 room service
- - A prime location
- - Free WiFi
Historic value with a contemporary design and an exceptional location
The stylish EME Catedral Mercer Hotel, combines historical heritage, contemporary design and a prefect location in picturesque Santa Cruz District, facing the majestic Cathedral of Seville. Five star hotel housed in a historic building from the 16th century, originally composed of fourteen typical Andalusian houses.
The hotel boasts 60 rooms and suites, a spa, fitness center, restaurants, a bar, panoramic terraces, a courtyard and multifunctional spaces for events or meetings.
Most of the 60 design rooms and suites, have a private terrace and unbeatable views to the Cathedral.
The hotel rooftop offers a spectacular panorama over the city, a swimming pool and our terrace-bar, an emblematic space among Sevillians and a must for guests and visitors.
At a glance
- An urban hotel that combines Andalusian roots and a modern design, located in the former Jewish quarters of Seville, next to the Cathedral.
- Elegant and exclusive rooms and suites, featuring all the latest amenities that wrap the guest up in absolute comfort for a luxury stay in Sevilla.
- Submerge yourself in the urban setting of the luxury hotel with the best views in Sevilla and excellence service focusing on exceeding the highest expectations.
- Start your day with a generous breakfast buffet of Continental favorites.
- Give yourself a break. With no rush. Get ready for the complete well-being of your mind, body and soul in our Wellness Space, exclusively designed for guests at the EME Catedral Mercer.
- The hotel has a latest generation gymnasium with a machine area so that you can carry on with your training routine during your visit to the city.
- Dive in to the outdoor rooftop pool, sunbathe and enjoy the service of the bar with a varied offer of drinks and snacks.
- Romantic evenings and seductive nights, an elegant atmosphere and the best views from La Terraza del EME, the most fashionable rooftop bar in Sevilla.
- The Corner” Lobby-Bar is a meeting place where you can have a cup of coffee or a cocktail in a quiet, elegant environment.
- The hotel also has an indoor courtyard, lifts, free Wi-Fi and press, 24-hour room service and several private spaces for organising events and meetings.
- Just a few meters away, on the corner of Calle Argote de Molina and Calle Placentines, "La Esquina del Bacalao" bar-restaurant serves tapas and portions to share so you can enjoy popular Andalusian cuisine.
- Check in 3 pm and check out noon, but flexible subject to availability.
- Traveling with the family? The suite with Views comprises two rooms interconnected by a private corridor. A junior Suite or Deluxe suite is also suitable for a family. An extra bed or baby cot can be added on request.
- Rates shown, represents the min rates per night for a Deluxe Room. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests. Your reservation will be confirmed 24 hours after request. It then becomes definitive, and you will immediately receive an email confirmation with the details of your booking. We ensure pricing transparency for our guests: there are no hidden booking fees.
Enjoy the local area
This hotel is located in In the former Jewish quarters of Seville, next to the Cathedral.
The Alcazar palace and main shopping streets are within five minutes walk.
As the hotel is situated in the oldest neighborhood of Seville, with narrow streets it is difficult to access by car. In case you travel without any GPS system, please be informed of how to reach the hotel by car:
You must look for Menéndez Pelayo Avenue in Macarena direction. Continue the avenue and take the mandatory detour to Florida Street. At this point, you must turn left and enter the Santa Cruz District through San Esteban Street to Alfalfa. Before reaching the Plaza de la Alfalfa, turn left onto Calle Jesús de las Tres Caídas, turn right along Cuesta del Rosario to Plaza del Salvador, connect with Plaza de San Francisco and Calle Hernando Colón. At the end of this street, turn left on Calle Alemanes where our hotel is located.
- Access to thermal area
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Concierge Service
- Full use hotel facilities
- Laundry Room
- Smart TV
- Activity planning
- Airport transfers
- Car Rental Service
- Concierge Service
- Dry cleaning service
- Massage services
- Private excursions
- Dining Area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor restaurant
- Rooftop bar
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
- Business facilities
- Celebration venue
- Currency exchange
Entertainment & Experiences
- Steam room
- Swimming pool