Menorca Experimental Boutique hotel with 43 comfortable rooms and suites is reborn from the gracious old bones of a 19th century finca, on 30 hectares of land on the south coast.
- - 43 Rooms and suites
- - Breakfast included
- - Restaurant
- - Air conditioning
- - Infinity pool
- - Concierge service
- - Private dipping pools
- - Cocktail bar
- - Spa
- - Parking
Heavenly getaway with unique views
Reborn from the gracious old bones of a 19th century finca, on 30 hectares of land, Menorca Experimental is designed in the spirit of an artist’s vacation cottage. Menorca Experimental Hotel is surrounded by pine groves, fragrant juniper shrubs and wildflowers, the whitewashed compound has been carefully restored—including its original vegetable garden—by a team of local craftsmen under the guidance of interior designer Dorothée Meilichzon.
The hotel features 43 rooms including 3 suites and 9 rooms with their own dipping pools, allowing guests, to choose between the cordial shared experience, or the possibility of more intimate seclusion. In keeping with stylish simplicity of the main building, comfortable rooms are streamlined in design.
The Restaurant of the hotel offers a Mediterranean menu with a modern twist emphasizing the abundant fresh and seasonal products from the land such as Experimental signature cocktails. The Spa invites guests to enjoy a true experience of pleasure and relaxation.
At a glance
- Boutique hotel with 43 rooms and suites, located on 30 hectares of land and it's designed in the spirit of an artist's vacation cottage. Full of private corners, unique views and convivial shared spaces, Menorca Experimental encourages festivity as well as reflexion, serenity & inspiration.
- Fourty-three comfortable rooms with a stylish design. Including three suites and nine rooms with their own dipping pools allowing guests to choose between the cordial shared experience, or the possibility of more intimate seclusion.
- Order your favorite cocktail from the Experimental Bartenders while enjoying the surrounding nature. The cocktails with local ingredients can be served at the lounge space around the infinity pool and in their own cocktail bar inside.
- Snag a table on the outdoor terrace or by the infinity pool and savor our mediteranean menu while enjoying the Menorcan breeze within a relaxed atmosphere or take a seat into the indoor restaurant.
- Free yourself from stress and join the yoga classes in an intimate and relaxing space.
- Relax at the spa and experience the tailor-made treatments in one of the three massage rooms spa and peaceful moments in the harman & sauna. Enjoy these relaxing treatments for yourself or share it with someone. Opening hours of the Spa: 10 am to 8 pm.
- Opening hours of the bar and restaurant, Bar: from 11 am to 11 pm - Lunch: from 1 pm to 3 pm - Dinner: from 7 pm to 11 pm.
- Extra cot or bed available on request. Baby cot: free of charge, extra bed (adult): €90, extra bed (children up to 12 years): €60.
- The Alaior Garden Room is wheelchair friendly upon availability. The Son Bou room, the Sant Llorenc Suite and the Mahon Garden room are suitable for family with children, upon availability.
- Hotel check-in time after 3 pm and check-out time before 11 am.
- Hotel Menorca Experimental is open from April to October.
- Tourism tax is €2,- per person per night.
- Rates shown represent the start rate during low season per night a 220 euro. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests.
Enjoy the local area
The hotel located in 30 hectares of land on the south coast, near by a popular walking route. It’s only five minutes walk from the nearest secluded cove, where you can enjoy breathtaking views from the Menorca Experimental cliff point. Access to a secluded pebble beach Cala Llucalari is a 15 minutes walk.
– 10 minutes driving distance to island’s longest beach, Son Bou
– 25 minutes driving distance to the Binidali cove
– 20 minutes driving distance to the popular bar cut into a cliff-face, Coves d’en Xoroi
– 25 minutes driving distance to Mahon Aiport
– 20 minutes driving distance to Mahon
– 10 minutes driving distance to Alaior
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Flatscreen TV
- Full use hotel facilities
- Dining Area
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Extra bed
- Room service
Entertainment & Experiences
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Wheelchair Accessible