A stylish hotel for those who want the best of Ibiza’s lifestyle on their doorstep, with flavourful fusion cuisine, nature-inspired design and a laidback luxury soul at home.
- - Five star hotel
- - The OKU Restaurant
- - Rooms, Suites, Villa
- - Laidback 'To Kima'
- - Poolside Bar
- - Fitness Studio
- - Juice BAR
- - The OKU Spa
- - Two swimmingpools
- - Morning Yoga
- - Concept Boutique
- - Guest and valet parking
A soulful Ibizan escape
OKU Ibiza is a Balearic retreat in its simplest form. Located on the West of the island, just moments from the beautiful Cala Gració bay, OKU Ibiza is both vibrant and tranquil, reflecting the spirit of the White Isle itself.
The bohemian setting brings the outdoors in, with the island’s largest swimming pool, plus and a second pool offering the space and seclusion for guests to unwind.
Showcasing the best of local culture, OKU Ibiza invites guests to savour delectable fusion cuisine with the destination OKU Restaurant, sip a freshly-shaken cocktail at the pool or restore mind and body in the spa and wellness areas.
Our soulful Ibizan hideaway invites you to discover your inner space, whatever that means to you.
At a glance
- Nestled among foothills, OKU Ibiza has opened its doors summer 2021, offering a five-star retreat moments’ walk from the beautiful Cala Gracio bay and beaches.
- Start their day with an energizer, complimentary morning yoga is available, followed by an artisan coffee and the chance to create your perfect breakfast bowl.
- Kick back and relax, by one of the two swimming pools (one adults only) and soak up Ibiza’s ‘white isle’ atmosphere.
- OKU restaurant welcomes acclaimed Executive Chef Mark Vaessen from Sushisamba, renowned for his mastery of fusion and Japanese cuisine. Open exclusively for dinner, the à la carte dinner menu offers sharing-style small plates, vegetable grills, Robata meats, tempuras, salads and a raw menu of expertly- prepared sashimi, nigiri and sushi.
- To Kima is OKU Ibiza’s laid-back restaurant serving a nourishing breakfast followed by a refined yet casual all- day lunch menu. To Kima’s al fresco terrace overlooking our small pool, or directly at your sun bed.
- The heart of the hotel is the main 50m pool, where you will find the OKU bar serving thirst-quenching refreshments ‘til late, accompanied by the sounds of the DJ.
- The main pool also plays host to our healthy juice bar, which offers a menu of colourful fresh juices, protein smoothies and vitamin boosters all day.
- The intimate spa is a sanctuary to soothe your soul and revive your body. Its treatment menu blends ancient traditions with modern advances using all-natural products.
- The spa is complemented by a carefully-curated movement program; from daily yoga classes of differing practices, to PT and fitness sessions. The state- of-the art fitness studio overlooks our main pool and is equipped with NOHrD and other equipment - ensuring your workout is both stylish and exhilarating.
- The island offers every choice of beach – from pocket-sized, hidden-away coves to expansive, fun-filled beach clubs to suit all tastes. Begin your stay exploring the soft sandy beaches flanked by forests and cliffs and end it sipping champagne to the sound of an Ibizan DJ. From the remote Cala d’en Serra to Sa Caleta- the birthplace of Ibiza- you’ll find your own perfect haven.
- There is an underground secured park, with valet service (complimentary for guests only). The car park has electric charging points.
- Breakfast including, but if not, breakfast € 25,- euro per person.
- Check in 3 pm and check out 12 pm.
- We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests.
Enjoy the local area
OKU Ibiza is located moments from the shores of the Cala Gració bay, just 1 km away from the vibrant town of Sant Antoni de Portmany and 20 minutes drive from Ibiza old town. You will find driving directions to find us below. Alternatively, the hotel can gladly arrange an airport transfer with one of our providers, which you can request by contacting our guest relations team at the following contact details.
The nearest international airport is Ibiza Airport (Aeroport d’Eivissa IBZ), which is 25 minutes by car. From the airport take E-20 followed by C-731 towards Sant Antoni.
The hotel is near the port of Sant Antoni with boat services from mainland Spain.
- Access to thermal area
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Flatscreen TV
- Music System
- Activity planning
- Airport transfers
- Boat charters
- Butler service
- Car Rental Service
- Concierge Service
- Personal assistent
- Personal trainer
- Private transfers
- Restaurant reservations
- Room service
- Wedding service
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
Entertainment & Experiences
- Swimming pool
- Business facilities
- Celebration venue
- Wheelchair Accessible