Live like a Greek deity perched upon your very own Mount Olympus as you enjoy the serene seclusion and unrivalled elegance of your private villa within Amanzoe’s paradisiacal headland.
- - One Bedroom Villas
- - Exquisite restaurants
- - Villa area 3291 sq.m.
- - Private Beach club
- - Private 22 meter pool
- - Six swimming pools
- - Garage
- - 2850 m2 Aman Spa
- - Skyspace light installation
- - Resort Tennis courts
- - Shaded terrace
- - Resort Yoga pavilion
- - Dedicated Private Chef
- - Resort Gym
- - Housekeeper
- - WIFI
Heavenly Greek Peaceful seclusion
The heavenly Greek hideaway of Amanzoe is simply outstanding. Tranquility, privacy and elegance are at the heart of every detail, from the exquisitely designed thirty-eight marble-edged pavilions and the idyllic private Beach Club, to the impeccable and gracious service at hand for each guest.
Villa 31, the One Bedroom Villa Villa 31, features an immersive art installation entitled ‘Sky Plain’ by world-renowned artist James Turrell, a large heated private pool, shaded terraces surrounding a reflecting pool. The villa is located at the western tip of the luxury resort. Guests have full access to all Amanzoe’s facilities and Amanzoe’s Villa Team are on hand to take care of all your needs.
Amanzoe’s private Beach Club is settled in a sheltered bay, and features four swimming pools, a restaurant, and a collection of private cabanas. It hosts a variety of watersport activities for memorable beachside afternoons, from snorkelling and diving, to paddle boarding and windsurfing. Hop aboard your chartered speedboat and visit the secret coves and islands of Spetses and Hydra that lie closeby.
Within the resort of Amanzoe itself, you’re invited to revitalise, relax and regenerate as you explore the fragrant gardens, the expansive and light-filled Spa, and airy restaurants with magnificent vistas of the Aegean Sea and the Peloponnese countryside. Rejuvenate at the 2,850m2 spa, and enjoy a variety of excellent spa treatments, or even restorative yoga classes in the amphitheatre.
At a glance
- With Greek inspired architecture and high-quality materials, Amanzoe’s collection of villas have been designed to recreate the authenticity of the acropolis for the modern traveler.
- Amanzoe’s one-bedroom villa, Villa 31, features an immersive art installation entitled ‘Sky Plain’ by world-renowned artist James Turrell. The immersive light installation, known as Skyspace, takes the form of a cubic structure with a large ceiling aperture, open to the Peloponnese sky above Amanzoe.
- Villa 31 has one master bedroom, a large private private pool, kitchen, living room, extensive shaded terraces, reflecting pool, garage, and Views of the Aegean Sea and surrounding countryside.
- Guests Villa 31 can enjoy the Skyspace at their leisure throughout their stay.
- Villa service and maintenance managed by Amanzoe villa team. Whether you choose to dine in the privacy of the Villa, host a cocktail reception for friends and family or indulge in a romantic beach dinner for two, the discrete staff strive to make the Amanzoe Villa experience unforgettable.
- The villas are set apart from the main resort and occupy the property’s private headland.
- Relax at the 2,850 sqm Aman Spa offering excellent spa treatments, Watsu hydrotherapy treatments, beauty salon and restorative yoga classes in the amphitheatre. There are two floodlit tennis courts and a gym.
- The serene Beach Club is a destination unto itself, with no less than four swimming pools, a restaurant and lounging areas, a boutique, several overnight Cabanas and a two-room spa. The Beach Club offers a range of watersports including paddleboarding, diving, windsurfing and speed boat rides to the nearby islands of Hydra and Spetses.
- Overlooking Amanzoe’s magnificent hilltop swimming pool and claiming the same breathtaking views of the Aegean coastline, the Pool Restaurant is open daily for lunch. The menu features light Mediterranean fare, based on fresh vegetables cultivated in our organic gardens, local fresh fish and various greek seasonal delicacies.
- From The Restaurant’s Greek and Mediterranean fare to Nama’s Japanese cuisine, Amanzoe places the focus on simple flavours, expertly prepared. Daily deliveries of freshly-caught bass, bream, grouper and shellfish, as well as locally-reared lamb and pork, make Amanzoe a champion of produce that is seasonal and ethically-sourced. Both guests and non-residents are invited to dine at Amanzoe.
- The Bar offers a cocktail menu inspired by mediterranean spring and summer essence, infused with local herbs and aromatics. Boasting wraparound floor-to-ceiling doors open to the elements in summer, and cosy fireplaces for the cooler months, the Bar also offers a firepit terrace for sunset drinks.
- Enjoy a Greek degustation menu in Amanzoe’s open-air Amphitheatre, which offers space and privacy within a curving stone embrace beneath the stars.
- Services Included: Breakfast Included, dedicated staff, private chef (food is not included), housekeeping, complimentary shuttle to the beach , access to the exclusive Beach Club
- We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests.
Enjoy the local area
Secluded hilltop position with panoramic views
15 minutes’ drive from traditional fishing villages
A short boat ride from the islands of Spetses and
50 minutes’ drive from the ancient amphitheatre and Unesco World Heritage Site of Epidaurus
An hour’s drive from the seaside town Nafplio,
2.5 hours’ drive from Athens International Airport
25 minutes by helicopter from Athens
Direct flights available from all major European and selected international cities former capital of Greece
50 minute drive from the ancient city of Epidaurus, a Unesco World Heritage Site, with a theatre still used for performances every summer.
1.5 hours’ drive from the Unesco-protected archaeological site of Mycenae, prehistoric kingdom of the mythical Agamemnon
An hours drive from Amanzoe, the seaport town of Nafplio was modern Greece’s first capital
The abandoned Byzantine monastery of St Dimitrios is built into the rock-face on the lower slopes of Mount Avgo, near Pelei, around 30 minutes’ drive from Amanzoe.
Also nearby, St George at Didima – a small but imposing church with lovely views – is signposted by meteorite holes in the road
Charter one of Amanzoe’s high-speed watercrafts for a full- or half-day tour of the uninhabited isles and secluded coves off the coast of the Peloponnese peninsula.
Take a trip to the pretty island of Spetses, known for its seafaring traditions and Venetian and neoclassical architecture Visit Hydra, a car-free island famed for its vibrant dining and nightlife scene.
The property’s boats include the powerboat Amanzoe One, and Aquazoe, a Pershing 62.
The Peloponnese landscape is a delight to explore on foot. Highlights include the paleolithic Franchthi cave, reached by a coastal hike (about 15 minutes long) 20 minutes’ drive from Amanzoe.
Lighter treks include visits to the Bisti forest (20 minutes’ drive away).
Other options include a 2.5-hour trek from the mountain village of Iliokastro through pine forest to Fourni village, and a light circular trek from Fourni to Katafiki Gorge.
Sample the region’s famous citrus fruits, sweet olives, diverse seafood and wine.
Visit a local beekeeper and honey museum.
Learn about Greek wine with an Amanzoe tasting session, or at a local vineyard.
- Access to thermal area
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Flatscreen TV
- Full equipped kitchen
- Full use hotel facilities
- Ipod dock
- Laundry Room
- Music System
- Satellite TV
- Smart TV
- Villa host service
- Boat charters
- Car Rental Service
- Concierge Service
- Cooking class
- Laundry service
- Massage services
- Personal trainer
- Private chef
- Private excursions
- Private jet rental service
- Private transfers
- Private yacht rental service
- Restaurant reservations
- Shuttle service
- Water sports services
- Wedding service
- Yoga or Pilates teacher
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
Entertainment & Experiences
- Beach club
- Helicopter Pad
- Helicopter services
- Private excursions
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Water sports
- Business facilities
- Car rental service
- Celebration venue
- Dining Area
- Outdoor furniture
- Private pool
- Sun Loungers