Exclusive five star boutique hotel with the only thermal waters with subterranean origin on the islands.
- - Adults Only
- - Breakfast included
- - 37 rooms and suites
- - Restaurant
- - Natural Thermal spring
- - Bar
- - 4 whirpools tubs
- - Room Service
- - 2 pools with terrace
- - Villa with private pool
- - Daily group yoga
- - Private transfer to Es Trenc Beach, "Es Refugi".
The secret is in the water
Fontsanta Hotel is an exclusive 5-star hotel located in Campos, in the southern part of the island of Mallorca.
It is much more than a privileged location in the middle of a Natural Park, next to the naturist Es Trenc Beach; One can enjoy the pleasure and well-being of the thermal spa, which offers the only natural hot springs in the Balearic Islands.
The design of the property has a combination of traditional as well as modern decor with hard wood floors complemented by light colors to encourage relaxation as well as prolong the wonderful sensations created by the thermal spa. All rooms offer the latest technology and commodities that allow our guests to experience maximum comfort.
Enjoy magnificent nature, experience great food, pamper yourself with different wellness experiences– and most importantly, enjoy each other’s company.
At a glance
- Adults Only Luxury Boutique Hotel surrounded by landscaped gardens and views over Salobrar de Campos Natue Reserve and salt flats.
- The thirty-seven rooms and suites are spread across eleven buildings (most of them with bathtubs or Jacuzzis) and there is also a luxury villa with a private 30 sqm pool.
- The only hotel in the Balearic Islands with a luxe spa, fed from a natural thermal spring.
- The spring waters were discovered and first utilized during the Ancient Roman Era. The Romans discovered the beneficial qualities of the water and over the centuries other notorious figures throughout history have also discovered the healing powers of these springs, such as Archduke Luis Salvador.
- The mineral rich waters of 38 degrees, feed the deluxe spa with thermal pool, ten thermal bathtubs and thermal Jacuzzi, thermal Vaporarium, Finish sauna, Turkish bath, Ice fountain, Cube shower and Sensation shower. There is also a buffet area, relax room (waterbeds and alfresco solarium with hammocks) and fitness room (personal trainer on request for € 75,- per hour).
- There are two unheated outdoor pools and there is a thermal pool in the old spa and four Jacuzzis and terraces with Balinese daybeds.
- Fontsanta Hotel is situated just 3 kilometres from Es Trenc, one of the most famous beaches of Mallorca due to its long stretches of dazzling sand and crystal-clear waters. With just under 4 kilometres, this beach belonging to the town of Campos is categorized as a natural reserve and protected land because on its virgin sands you can only find very few beach services and curiously enough, several post-war bunkers. The beach also has a nudist zone.
- In the Hotel Restaurant you're able to taste dishes of truly elaborate art with the most natural of ingredients from the fresh markets.
- Some of the best golf courses on the island are near the hotel. Golf Maioris and Golf Son Antem Oeste are situated in the nearby district of Llucmajor, which is about 15 kilometers from the Fontsanta dEs Trenc Hotel.
- The outskirts of the hotel offer stunning views and small urban centers that will allow you to enjoy nature, the beach and leisurely activities.
- The hotels offers a fee shuttle to Es Trenc Beach and there are bikes for rent.
- Check in from 3 pm and check out 12 pm.
- Restes shown, represents the minimum rates per night for a double room. The hotel charges a room tax of € 4 euro per person per night.
Enjoy the local area
The hotel is situated right next to Es Salobrar of Campos, a gathering of 130 ponds of sea water that layout in such a unique way is appears to be a playful mirror. The Carthaginians and the Romans dedicated much time is extracting the sea salt of this zone. They referred to the salt as ´white gold¨ and extracted it using very traditional methods.
The Southern coast of Mallorca is covered with sandy beaches and turquoise waters. Es Trenc is surrounded by the beaches of Ses Covetes and the sands of Sa Rapita, permitting long walks to the shore of an always calm sea.
There are also several other options: in the nearby town of Colonia de Sant Jordi one can find the beaches Es Carbo and Es Dols, that offers the almost gift-like panoramic view of the archipelago of Cabrera.
Less than 20 kilometres from the hotel one is able to stumble upon Mondrago, an exceptionally beautiful series of virgin coves recognized as a National Park. The most notable coves are Sa Barca Trencada, which is close to Portopetro, and more towards the south is Calo des Borgit.
From nautical activities to cycling, going through golf, horse riding, paddle. From hiking excursions to discovering the impressive seabed … At Fontsanta Hotel, you have practically everything.
- Access to thermal area
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Coffee maker
- Activity planning
- Airport transfers
- Boat charters
- Car Rental Service
- Chauffeur service
- Concierge Service
- Doctor on a call
- Laundry service
- Massage services
- Personal trainer
- Private yacht rental service
- Room service
- Shuttle service
- Water sports services
- Wedding service
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
Entertainment & Experiences
- Golf course
- Horseback riding
- Private excursions
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool