Originally an 17th-century convent and now one of Palma's most stylish boutique hotels, located in the historical center.
- - Twenty-seven rooms and suites
- - Breakfast included
- - Outdoor swimming pool
- - Michelin *chef Marc Fosh
- - Roof Terrace
- - The Art Bar
- - Wellness
- - Fitness Area
- - Business Events
- - Laundry Service
Art and Urban Life
A five star boutique hotel, in The old Convent de la Missió, built during the seventeenth century for the purpose of educating missionaries, stands surrounded by small streets and courtyards with gardens in Palma’s old town centre.
Recently renovated and now become an exclusive hotel where elegance blends with serenity resulting in a unique space, full of beauty and immersed in art, distinghuished for its tranquility and harmony.
They are spacious and very welcoming, and have been designed to offer comfort and tranquility. Every room has a high, luxurious standard and with an own, unique and individual touch.
The hotel offers a small gym, wellness, a restaurant with Michelin-starred chef Marc Fosh, an Art Bar and an elegant terrace with pool in a peaceful rooftop setting.
At a glance
- Luxury five-star boutique hotel with twenty-seven rooms. There are fourteen suite options. The rooms are spacious and stylish minimalistic decorated, with white walls with a mix of stone walls, clean lines and art.
- There is a expansive roof terrace with a solarium with hammocks, swimming pool and a gym. If you would like to have a private roof terrace, go for the Luxury Suite.
- In the Wellness there is another (heated) adults only swimming pool, sauna, waterbeds, ideal for enjoying moments of well-being and relaxation
- Enjoy the dishes of the renowned chef Marc Fosh with a Michelin Star presents a delicious and appetizing menu based on Mediterranean recioes full of originality and creativity. It is ideal for food lovers in search of the pleasure of enjoying a delicious menu within in a space maked by singular beauty and harmony.
- Formerly it was the refectory of the convent. Today, it is a multifunctional space: an exhibition hall and bar, a space for discovering art, and a very special place to share the excellence of a good drink or cocktail.
- 20% off in the Marc Fosh restaurant with Michelin star, (in Marc Menu, drinks not included), 15% off on the boat Chriscraft 25 ( from Canyamel), 15% off in beauty treatments at the Fontsanta Spa and Wellness center in Can Simoneta and Pleta de Mar.
- Looking for business venue? The old chapel is the ideal venue for corporate events, it's a multipurpose hall for conventions, meetings and seminars. Located on the first floor, the rectangular room holds up to 100 people and features the technical facilities required for any type of meeting.
- Imagine playing golf at one of the area’s most unique golf courses, Canyamel has one of the most privileged environments in Europe for Golfing, therefore both the climate and its natural wealth have made of Canyamel the perfect destination to enjoy this sport.
- Concierge services on available on request.
- Early check in and late check out (Subject to availability).
- The prices shown represent the minimum rates for a double room including breakfast in low season. Suites in low season start. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests. Your reservation will be confirmed 24 hours after request.
- The general areas of the hotel, bar and restaurant are wheelchair accessible and there is one specially adapted room.
Enjoy the local area
The hotel is located in the heart of Palma, about a 15-minute drive from the airport. The hotel can arrange transfers or you can take a taxi, if you plan to explore the island, we advise to rent a car.
Palma has a lot of historical and cultural places to explore. (Le Seur Cathedral).
As the hotel is located in the heart of Palma, in the center, you can shop in the many nearby boutiques, traditional markets, there are many bars, restaurants and nightlife.
Palma’s harbour is a nice place to stroll around.
Concierge service available to additional costs;
Transfer from and to the airport with chauffeur and private vehicle, Reservations in restaurants and beach clubs, Excursions around the island, Vehicle, bycicle and moto rentals with delivery to the hotel, Golf course bookings, Yacht rental, Visits to wine cellars and wine tasting.
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Full use hotel facilities
- Laundry Room
- Smart TV
- Airport transfers
- Boat charters
- Car Rental Service
- Concierge Service
- Island Jeep tour
- Private excursions
- Private yacht rental service
- Shopping service
- Wine tasting
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
Entertainment & Experiences
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor shower
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool