Housed in the former Casa Palacio Castelar, an elegant late 19th century mansion, it has only 12 rooms and dreamlike suites.
- - 5* Boutique Hotel
- - Breakfast included
- - 12 rooms & Suites
- - Maria Luisa restaurant
- - Rooftop Swiming Pool
- - Pool bar
- - Courtyard
- - Cocktail Bar
- - Located in Arenal area
- - 24/7 room service
Your 5*GL boutique hotel in the heart of Seville’s historic centre
Five star luxury hotel in Sevilla, opened in 2016, set in the heart of historic center of the city, near the Plaza Nueva and next to the emblematic bullring La Maestranza. Our boutique boutique 5*GL -with 12 spectacular Rooms and dream Suites- is a unique place where guests can find exclusivity and a singular experience.
The hotel is located in the Casa Palacio Castelar, a beautiful palace dating from 1880, which has preserved its original structure around a typical Andalusian courtyard. The architectural renovation of the Casa Palacio Castelar Palace has commissioned to the prestigious architects Cruz y Ortiz. And the Mercer team has been responsible for selecting each and every one of the details of the hotel, with an exquise design.
Mercer philosophy is based on the combination of the cultural heritage and the unique personality of our luxury hotels buildings, with the excellence of a service exclusively focused on overcoming the highest expectations of our guests. Therefore, we bring together the tangible with the intangible to create unforgettable experiences with every stay.
At a glance
- Luxury boutique hotel with twelve rooms and suites, located in a small palace from the 19th century that has been carefully restored to preserve its architectural treasures, while incorporating all modern facilities to wrap guests in absolute comfort.
- The hotel interior design sought to set off the building’s historical features with the use of refined furniture in a contemporary design and modern materials. All of this is complemented by the expressionist art of Agustí Puig.
- The hotel’s twelve rooms and suites are arranged around the spectacular central courtyard of the former Casa Palacio Castelar.
- Elegant and exclusive rooms and suites, some with a private terrace, featuring all the latest amenities that wrap the guest up in absolute comfort for a luxury stay in Seville.
- The courtyard of the former Casa Palacio Castelar is the hub of the hotel. Its personal architecture and exquisite interior design make it a unique setting in the city. Take your time to enjoy it and unwind.
- Experience Seville through the balance between tradition and modernity in the María Luisa’s cuisine.
- FIZZ Bar, also open to the public, is an elegant space in which to relax and enjoy the hotel cocktail culture: Artisanal cocktails accompanied by a selection of delicious snacks. The bar is open Monday-Sunday from 4 pm - midnight.
- There’s nothing nicer than enjoying the good weather on the terrace. And if the heat gets too much, just plunge into the stylish aluminum lap pool.
- Enjoy the stunning views over rooftops of the Arenal neighborhood while drinking a cocktail from the roof bar. Roof Bar open from 12:00 to 20:00h, from May to October.
- Check in 3 pm and check out noon, but flexible subject to availability.
- Rates shown, represents the min rates per night for a Deluxe Room. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests. Your reservation will be confirmed 24 hours after request. It then becomes definitive, and you will immediately receive an email confirmation with the details of your booking. We ensure pricing transparency for our guests: there are no hidden booking fees.
- Extra services on request; Valet parking, airport transfers, private tours, car rental, restaurant and show reservations, buying tickets for museums, theatres and exhibitions, personal shopper, childcare service... and all the information you need to discover the attractions of the city of Seville.
Enjoy the local area
The Arenal neighbourhood is a bustling area and meeting point for Seville locals and tourists alike, especially when it comes to bullfighting, theatre, opera and brotherhoods. It has two of the most universal images of Seville: the Golden Tower and the Real Maestranza bullring.
In case you travel without any GPS system, please be informed of how to reach the hotel by car or taxi:
From Puente de Isabel II (Triana’s Bridge), take Reyes Católicos Street until you get to Zaragoza Street. Continue down Zaragoza Street and turn right to Doña Guiomar Street. Then turn left to Castelar Street. On your left, at 26 Street Castelar, you will see the Mercer Hotel.
- Activity planning
- Airport transfers
- Butler service
- Car Rental Service
- Dry cleaning service
- Shopping service
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Full use hotel facilities
- Laundry Room
- Music System
- Smart TV
- Dining Area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor restaurant
- Rooftop bar
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
Entertainment & Experiences