Nobu Hotel Los Cabos has mesmerizing views of sparkling sapphire waters, stretching as far as the eye can see.
- - 4 Swimming Pools
- - Chef Nobu
- - Signature Spa
- - Kids Club
- - World-famous Nobu cuisine
- - State of the art fitness
- - 2 world class golf courses
- - 24-hour in room dining
- - Free WiFi
- - Malibu Farm
Mesmerizing views of sparkling sapphire waters
Sitting on the southernmost tip of the Baja Peninsula, Nobu Hotel Los Cabos has mesmerizing views of sparkling sapphire waters, stretching as far as the eye can see. The hotel offers 200 guest rooms and suites, ample meeting and event spaces, a luxurious spa, retail shopping, infinity pools, private cabanas, and a variety of bars and dining, including a Nobu restaurant on the beach.
Envelope yourself in the lap of luxury during your stay at Nobu Hotel Los Cabos. Sumptuous rooms and suites echo both Nobu’s sophisticated Japanese aesthetic and Cabo’s laid-back style.
Accommodations feature custom furniture pieces, wood-soaking tubs, shōji closet doors and Japanese-inspired lanterns. Los Cabos offers 6 types of rooms / suites from 48 sq.m up to a spacious 289 sq.m.
Please your palate with world-famous Nobu Cuisine, with organic, farm-to-table goodness at Malibu Farm, with bites at the Beach Bar & Grill and Pool Bar & Grill, and with 24-hour in-room dining. Paired with breathtaking views, our abundant dining possibilities guarantee unforgettable culinary experiences.
Awake mind, body and spirit in the Nobu Hotel’s signature spa experiences draw from the best practices in wellness and relaxation and use only the finest products from Natura Bissé.
At a glance
- The magical Mexican resort region of Los Cabos is home to Nobu’s first hotel in Mexico.
- Nobu Hotels blend modern cool luxury and minimal Japanese tradition into the concept of a lifestyle hotel. Nobu Hotels, Restaurants, and Residences interact together to provide Nobu products and services that share the common characteristics of unique Nobu food experiences. Each provides a local experience with a modern design and stunning spaces. Helming from world-renowned Chef Nobu Matsuhisa, Robert De Niro, and Meir Teper, the Nobu Hotel concept is a curated experience where every property is different.
- Los Cabos offers 6 types of rooms / suites from 48 sq.m up to a spacious 289 sq.m. Detailed information in the rooms section. All rooms / suites have to following features:
- Bathtubs/soaking tubs, Exclusive (Simmons) Nobu beds with high thread count, organic cotton linens, 65” TV’s, Nespresso machines, Double vanities with Italian stone finish, Minibars, Garment steamers available, Nightly turn-down service, Butler service, In-room dining, Shoe-shine and laundry service*, Yoga mats, Terry robes, Wet swimsuit bags, In-room safe, Natural Bissé bath amenities
- The hotel offers a unique pool experience at each of the four pools: Pacific Pool, Cortez Pool, Infinity Pool, Sunset Pool (adults only) and the Cortez Swim-up Bar Pool.
- All pools offer poolside VIP services and exotic cocktails. Let the servers tempt you with exquisite cuisine appetizers while you delight yourself with views of the Pacific Ocean and beautiful sunsets. Cabanas can be booked in advance.
- Enjoy Nobu’s signature dishes such as rock shrimp tempura, miso black cod, and yellowtail sashimi with thinly sliced jalapeño peppers. Chef Nobu continues to bring the latest trends in Japanese-fusion cuisine to life with an extensive menu of inventive dishes and bold cocktails.
- Sip on handcrafted cocktails while soaking up sumptuous views. Choose from any of six bars at Nobu Hotel Los Cabos – one bar at Nobu Restaurant, one in Malibu Farm, Playabar, Pacific Restaurant Bar, and the Cortez Swim-up Bar.
- Dine at Malibu Farm for fresh, organic, and sustainably-sourced farm-to-table cuisine. Bright and airy, the Los Cabos outpost of Chef Helene Henderson’s Californian restaurant reflects the original Malibu location’s vibe – the epitome of laid-back chic.
- Pacific Restaurant is a fine dining Mexican concept with a-la-carte service and traditional taco & mezcal pairings.
- Ardea is a destination for epicures looking for a lively gastronomic experience coupled with novel mixology. This trendy outpost offers a laid back, relaxed atmosphere that is set apart with its exceptional menu and attention to flavor.
- Nobu Cafe is conveniently located in the Lobby and provides specialty espresso drinks, cold and hot brew teas, smoothies and soft drinks. Enjoy a daily selection of freshly baked pastries, a variety of salads and sandwiches.
- Without stepping one foot from the sanctuary of your luxurious private quarters, order in-room dining and enjoy Nobu’s signature cuisine, like black cod den miso and rock shrimp tempura.
- Enter a tranquil space where simple, natural elements will captivate your senses, and where Asian-inspired traditions will ground your spirit. Nobu Hotel’s signature spa experiences draw from the best practices in wellness and relaxation and use only the finest products from Natura Bissé. The outdoor hydrotherapy garden features a water circuit, experiential shower, cabana jacuzzi, outdoor shower, steam and sauna areas, and a hydrotherapy pool, promising boundless bliss.
- Wellness highlights: 13,691 square feet of spa, 13 spa treatment rooms, Custom salon services, Indoor hydrotherapy areas, Outdoor hydrotherapy garden with co-ed lounges inside and outside, water circuit, experiential shower, cabana jacuzzi, outdoor shower, steam and sauna areas, and hydrotherapy pool, 3,723 square foot fitness facility featuring full-service gym equipment and an indoor/outdoor area for yoga and spinning.
- Nobu Los Cabos has an amazing kids club, to make sure the parents also get their amazing moments alone.
- Golf along Los Cabos’ 20-mile corridor of world-class championship golf courses, including two close to Nobu Hotel, designed by Davis Love III and Tiger Woods.
- Rates shown represent the start rate during low season per night. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests.
Enjoy the local area
Nobu Hotel Los Cabos is located inside the gated community Diamante, just an 8-minute drive to our beachfront resort.
From Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
Nobu Hotel Los Cabos is 34 miles, or 55 km, from the international airport, about 45 minutes by car.
From Cabo San Lucas International Airport (CSL)
Nobu Hotel Los Cabos is 6.5 miles, or 10.4 km, from the small, international airfield, about 20 minutes by car.
From Cabo San Lucas
Nobu Hotel Los Cabos is about 5 miles, or 8 km, from Cabo San Lucas, approximately 20 minutes by car.
Travel By Yourself
Explore and discover the most cultural, touristic, and colorful venues of the city. Plan an unforgettable holiday and take advantage of the special rates America Rental Car offers to Nobu Hotel Los Cabos guests. Browse the collection of vehicles and chose the one that adequates to your family necessities or type of trip.
- Access to thermal area
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Butler service
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Full use hotel facilities
- Laundry Room
- Music System
- Pillow menu
- Satellite TV
- Smart TV
- Activity planning
- Airport transfers
- Boat charters
- Car Rental Service
- Chauffeur service
- Dry cleaning service
- Personal assistent
- Personal trainer
- Private excursions
- Private transfers
- Private yacht rental service
- Water sports services
- Wedding service
- Wine tasting
- Dining Area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor restaurant
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
Entertainment & Experiences
- Live entertainment
- Live Music
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Water sports
- Yoga mats
- Business facilities
- Car rental service
- Celebration venue
- Sport and equipment rental