Exclusive snow-sports destination in winter but also the base for exploring the region’s natural beauty and outdoor pursuits in summer and autumn.
- - Rooms, Suites, Penthouse, Chalet
- - Private rental possible
- - Pizzinini Mountain Cabins
- - 4 unique dining venues
- - Library
- - 3 star Michelin retraurant
- - Game room
- - Cinema
- - Boutique
- - Terrace
- - Spa & Wellness
- - Gym
- - Yoga Studio
Rosa Alpina, Dolomites, Italy
An exclusive family-run retreat in the heart of San Cassiano – a charming village in Italy’s Unesco-protected Dolomites – Rosa Alpina is an Aman Partner Hotel providing unparalleled access to the winter sports haven of Dolomiti Superski. It is also ideal for exploring the region’s natural beauty and outdoor pursuits in summer and autumn. Just a 2.5-hour drive north of Venice, this elegant hotel is renowned for its quiet glamour, impeccable service and three Michelin-starred restaurant, also offering three other dining venues, a comprehensive spa, a private cinema, and a terrace and private garden with forest and mountain views.
At a glance
- From December through to April, Rosa Alpina is an Italian wonderland, where the peaks of the Dolomites, blanketed in snow, serve as an enchanting backdrop to winter adventures. Whether traversing the slopes or retreating to the spa, the hotel offers a warm and inviting base from which to discover the Alta Badia region.
- Enjoy seclusion and privacy within Rosa Alpina for a time together with family and friends. We can arrange from two to up to five suites to be connected with their own entrance and hallway on the same floor. The Penthouse offers a living and dining space, including a small kitchenette with access to three suites. Chalet Zeno offers three double bedrooms and a spacious living area with dining and kitchen areas and its own private garden.
- Rosa Alpine offers spacious rooms and suites, a three-bedroom Penthouse, and the three-bedroom Chalet Zeno with its outdoor Jacuzzi and sauna.
- Guests have access to two private mountain cabins at 2,000m – each offering unrivalled privacy and an unparalleled back-to-nature experience where the earth touches the sky. The first is ideal for those wishing to spend a day in the mountains, using it as a base to explore or as a unique venue for personalised lunches. Cabin Trugnei can be booked with Min stay of 3 nights in the hotel.
- Set above the hotel’s forest-fringed garden, Rosa Alpina’s wooden Terrace is the ideal spot for catching the brilliant Dolomites sunshine. Enjoy an alfresco breakfast, lunch or even dinner in the summer months, or savour a coffee in winter.
- Helmed by Executive Chef Norbert Niederkofler with his experienced team, the three Michelin Star restaurant, St. Hubertus, is named for the patron saint of hunters. Its seasonal menu celebrates Niederkofler’s ‘Cook the Mountain’ philosophy, using only the finest locally sourced ingredient
- Three other dining venues offer both fine and informal family dining. These include the Wine Bar & Grill with its wood-fired pizza oven, the intimate Fondue Stube, sunny Limonaia where breakfast is enjoyed with magnificent views, and the Lobby & Bar.
- Wellness: There are tranquil treatment rooms are complemented by two indoor heated swimming pools with forest views – one exclusively for adults.
- A fully equipped gym, yoga studio, Jacuzzi and hydrotherapy areas including a Turkish hammam, Bio sauna, Finnish sauna and cold plunge pool complete the facilities
- Other hotel facilities include a private 12-seat cinema, a library and a games room, providing plenty of indoor entertainment.
Enjoy the local area
A 1.5-hour drive from Bolzano Airport and 2 hours from Innsbruck, Rosa Alpina offers
unrivalled access to the expansive Dolomiti Superski network of varied pistes and is ideal for
hosting mixed ability groups of snow sports enthusiasts and families during the winter season
(December to April).
At an altitude of 1,537m, San Cassiano offers access to 1,200km of slopes
and 450 lifts – all with one ski pass.
From June to October, the hotel serves as the perfect base for those wishing to explore San Cassiano’s breathtaking natural surroundings in the sunshine, whether hiking, climbing, cycling, sky running, paragliding, mountain biking or simply picnicking. The annual Maratona dles Dolomites road bicycle race – open to amateurs – is a huge attraction each summer.
To best enjoy all that the Dolomite region has to offer, Rosa Alpina tailors personalised itineraries for the adventurous and seasonal experiences at their private mountain huts.
- Access to thermal area
- Breakfast included
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Flatscreen TV
- Full use hotel facilities
- Airport transfers
- Massage services
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
Entertainment & Experiences
- Game room
- Kid amenities
- Live entertainment
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Business facilities
- Celebration venue
- Swimming pool