Exclusive luxury villa with stunning views in Le Marche, secluded in an eight acre private olive grove estate with untouched by tourism.
- - 4 Ensuite bedroom villa
- - 4 Dining areas
- - Pool & Jacuzzi section
- - Fully equipped gym
- - Air conditioning & heating
- - Pool house
- - Garden
- - Large covered pagoda area
- - 2 Fully equipped kitchens
- - Yoga studio
- - BBQ & wood-fired oven
- - Tennis court
Unrivalled Italian luxury
Set amongst rolling hills and ancient vineyards, the luxurious Villa Oliveto comes with 8 acres of the Oliveto estate filled with manicured gardens overlooking its very own 400-tree olive grove. With uninterrupted views of the Adriatic coast and untouched Italian landscape, here you will enjoy the slow way of life, and once you have entered the 50 metre long driveway lined with Olive trees, you won’t want to leave.
This luxury villa is just the start, because once you start to explore you will find multiple outdoor eating areas, many private corners to relax and restore, a huge architectural pool house & gym, with a 21m outdoor pool, a tennis court amidst the olive grove and our new purpose-built yoga studio that overlooks it.
Throughout the villa you will find an calming mix of both contemporary and classic design features natural stone floors that sit harmoniously with restful color schemes that give the villa a vibrant sense of modern elegance.
In the open plan lounge, you will find a large expansive sitting area, the large dining area, and the comfortable lounge for those who just need to sit back and relax to their favourite TV show.
The large bespoke Molteni designed kitchen is well-equipped with all the very best Miele appliances and accessories should you want to eat in, and the kitchen comes complete with a breakfast table, perfect for enjoying your homemade Crostata cake in the morning.
With four large double ensuite bedrooms ( +27 m2) the villa can accommodate up to 8 guests. As an optional extra, you can rent Villa Olivo along side Villa Oliveto and create yourself an exclusive retreat for up to 20 guests.
The master bedroom offers a walk-in wardrobe and small private terrace with views over the Adriatic sea and gardens. The private Annex bedroom has its own intimate terrace and garden, as well as a walk in wardrobe and en-suite and is situated on the ground floor.
The 24/7 concierge team can craft bespoke experiences to tailor make your stay, designed around your needs. Your very own Italian home-from-home, Villa Oliveto is the perfect destination for an exclusive escape for up to 8 people.
At a glance
- The villa has 4 beautifully designed and luxuriously appointed double ensuite bedrooms. 3 are within the Villa itself, and the very beautiful Annex bedroom sits just outside of the Villa, perfect for those who want a little of their own privacy.
- All bedrooms have king size beds. There are two bedrooms that can be made into twin beds - one of the bedrooms in the Villa and the Annex room.
- Fancy a stroll? Take a walk through the purposely designed walkway that takes you down to the pool, then meander through the 400 olive trees and stumble on the home-grown fruit and vegetables near the tennis courts. If you’re looking for a spot of shade, why not try lounging up at the Villa on the Dedon sunbeds whilst you gaze out at the Adriatic sea.
- Had too much lunch and can’t manage the stroll to the pool? Why not sit and relax on the hammocks near the outside eating area and outdoor kitchen.
- Need a nap? Enjoy the breeze, and soak up the music whilst gently nodding off under the pool house gazebo. Oliveto not only spoils you for choice, it is the perfect place for those who want to be together, but who also want to have a little bit of their own peace and quiet too.
- The luxury, spacious, modern pool house is a concrete minimalist haven from the sun, housing a kitchenette, bar, eating area, gym, two washrooms and two showers. The pool house comes complete with retractable floor-to-ceiling windows so if you would like to use this as a yoga studio in the winter or summer months, you can.
- The gym is fully complete with a running machine, rowing machine, punch bag, free weights, yoga mats as well as the latest Multigym Technogym.
- For those who want to burn off the pasta, why not try your hand at tennis on the double, flood-lit court sat within the Olive grove. Unless you're a pro, there is no need to bring your racket and balls, just simply borrow ours to save you the trouble.
- At additional cost, a service upgrade can be arranged to include daily breakfast, housekeeping each morning, mid-week linen change and daily towel change for spa, gym and pool areas. Additional staff and services such as private chef, nannies, massage therapists, personal trainer and yoga instructor can be arranged on request.
- Villa Oliveto is situated at the Oliveto Estate, where you can also rent the second Villa Olive which can be interconnected via their gardens. When connecting the two Villa's, guests can have full use of all facilities including two pool areas, multiple inside and out yoga areas, two gyms, multiple inside and outside eating areas and tennis courts.
- What's included? Welcome basket and Prosecco on arrival, twice weekly change of towels, bedlinen change weekly, still water & sparkling water, toiletries changed weekly.
- White Glove Service for € 29,- euro per adult € 15,- euro children 2-12 years; Complimentary glass of Prosecco, guided tour of the property, daily continental breakfast, fresh flowers, magazines delivered daily, housekeeping services, fresh towels will be laid out by the pool daily, bed linens and bathroom towels changed twice weekly, bathrobes provided in each bathroom.
- You are welcome to checkin from 4pm on Saturday. Check out 10 am.
- Rates shown, represents the min rates for 2 nights in low season. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests. Your reservation will be confirmed 24 hours after request. It then becomes definitive, and you will immediately receive an email confirmation with the details of your booking. We ensure pricing transparency for our guests: there are no hidden booking fees.
Enjoy the local area
Set in the rolling hills of Civitanova Alta, Le Marche.
Discover the beauty, history and culture of one of Italy’s most enchanting regions, Le Marche. The best of Italy wrapped up in one region, perfectly situated and within easy driving distance of most places around Italy.
Le Marche is one of Italy’s most unspoilt and picturesque regions. Easily accessible by plane, train and car, this enchanting area is nestled between the dramatic Sibillini mountains and the coastline of the Adriatic Sea. Situated in the East of Italy, Le Marche offers all the natural beauty and rich cultural heritage of Tuscany, but without the crowds.
Here, you can discover an authentic way of life, where the seasons lead the daily rhythms of the people and local industry. With its endless coastlines of clean, quiet beaches, breathtaking mountain ranges and charming historic towns, Le Marche ticks all the boxes for those seeking an authentic Italian escape.
Ancona Airport – 35 minute drive
Pescara Airport – 1 hour 35 minute drive
Rimini Airport -1 hour 30 minute drive
Bologna Airport – 2 hour 30 minute drive
Rome Airport – 3 hour drive
Nearby Cities To Explore
Ascoli Piceno (1 hour drive)
Assisi (45 minute drive)
Macerata (30 minute drive)
Loreto (22 minute drive)
Urbino (1 hour 35 minute drive)
Perugia (1 hour)
Pesaro (1 hour 15 minute drive)
Rome (3 hour drive)
Rimini (1 hour 35 minute drive)
- Activity planning
- Baby cot
- Car Rental Service
- Concierge Service
- Cooking class
- House keeping
- Laundry service
- Massage services
- Personal trainer
- Private chef
- Water sports services
- Yoga or Pilates teacher
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Flatscreen TV
- Full equipped kitchen
- Laundry Room
- Massage Table
- Satellite TV
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
- Dining Area
- Outdoor fridge
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor kitchen
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor toilet
- Pizza oven
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool
Entertainment & Experiences
- Football Table
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Table tennis
- Tennis court
- Sport and equipment rental