A journey to rediscover your time and your space. Simple and authentic luxury, like the ceramics of the Apulian artisans, carefully chosen to welcome you to Puglia.
- - Lifestyle Hotel
- - 2 restaurants
- - Swimming pool
- - Breakfast included
- - Rooms with terrace
- - Pool bar
- - Air Conditioning
- - Telescope
- - Suites with plunge pool
- - Snooker table
- - Fitness
- - Piano
A journey to discover the most authentic corners of Puglia
A precious corner of Puglia, where space and time meet without boundaries. Style, taste and simplicity are the welcoming intimacy with an ambiance that evokes, translates and reinterprets Mediterranean heritage. The ideal combination of excellence and beautiful arises from our continuous research for details, which are unique, simple and refined.
Canne Bianche is a seafront lifestyle hotel with fifty three rooms and suites, garden with swimming pool, pool bar, 24/7 fitness, Aqua Spa, free parking, game room and two on site restaurants with traditional cuisine from Puglia and Italian dishes.
A retreat far from the world allowing you to live and enjoy very special moments.
The hotel is closed annually from November to March.
Discover the comfortable luxury rooms, equipped with a Jacuzzi or a wide walk – in shower, and choose the one to suit your needs and desires.
Classic Room 20-23 m2 ground floor with patio or first floor with balcony overlooking the garden.
Superior Room 22-25 m2 first floor with a private balcony fitted with coffee tables and chairs, the balcony has a partial sea view.
Superior plus room 22-24 m2 ground floor with a private patio and a heated outdoor Jacuzzi, garden view.
Junior Suites 27-32 m2 first floor with lateral sea view, offering a large balcony equipped with sunbeds. Some of the suites consist of two separate areas, one of which is equipped with a sofa bed which can welcome a third person.
Suite Executive 35-38 m2 first floor with a large private balcony, outdoor furniture and sunbeds, pool and sea views.
Master Suite 40 m2 ground floor, it consists of a king size bedroom and a separate living area with sofa bed. There is a large patio with a private plunge pool and a relaxing area.
At a glance
- True relaxation at this elegant beachfront lifestyle hotel with 37 rooms, garden with swimming pool, wellness center, restaurants and bar.
- Choose one of six type of rooms and suites. The master suite of 40 m2 has a private terrace with plunge pool.
- Sea or pool? You can have both, from the pool is just a few strides to the sea.
- Relax at the Aqua Spa wellness center with sauna, an ice waterfall, Turkish bath, Hammam, Emotional shower, hydro massage pool or book a massage or facial treatment.
- Stay active at the Techogym fitness corner open 6.30 am -10 pm. On request, you can book a personal trainer ( 1 hour € 80,-) or a yoga instructor (50 minutes € 70,- pp min 2 persons)
- Enjoy the exclusive dishes at Timo restaurant where the chef will offer a creative cuisine, with a selection of both traditional and innovative dishes, includes cooking techniques, respecting the very best of seasonal products.
- If you're just looking for a snack try for example the club sandwich at Aneto Restaurant. Open in the summer months and they serve snacks, grilled fish and meat.
- From 7 pm, you can order your favorite cocktail and aperitivi at the lounge bar Cumins.
- Breakfast 7 am - 10.30 am, lunch 12.30 pm-2.30 pm and dinner 7.30 pm-10 pm. For lazy days, room service is available from 7 am until noon at an extra charge.
- Check in 3 pm and check out 11 am.
- The rates shown, represents the minimum rate for a standard room per night. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests.
Enjoy the local area
Puglia is a region where everyone from all over the world will be able to enjoy the great and small pleasures of life. From the Gargano to the heart of Puglia, from the Murge hills to the Valle d’Itria, down to Salento.
The trulli of Alberobello, the cummerse of Locorotondo, the Sassi of Matera, the Baroque in Lecce. Southern of Italy will show you the ancient traditions of local artisans, unfamiliar masters of art preserved over the centuries, many of them belonging to UNESCO cultural heritage.
Alberobello, Ostuni, Locorotondo, Martina Franca, Cisternino: these are some of the most fascinating villages in Southern Italy. Historical millenary olive trees, fathers of the gold of Puglia, the extra virgin olive oil, dry stone walls, lime walls and the famous trulli.
A walk through the alleys of these villages is recommended
Lecce, “la signora del Barocco”: the ancient Messapian origins and the archaeological remains of the Roman domination are mixed with the wealth and exuberance of the baroque: churches and palaces, the Basilica of Santa Croce, the Government Palace, the spectacular Piazza del Duomo are some illustrious examples.
Polignano a mare, well known the birthplace of Domenico Modugno, is a real jewel, with small alleys accompanying you along an exciting journey, to enjoy the view of the sea caves, from the panoramic terraces overlooking the sea.
Monopoli offers the perfect ambiance to enjoy an aperitif, along the historic walls that overlook the coast.
Brindisi: airport/train station/port 48 km
Bari: airport/train station/port 70 km
Napoli: airport/train station/port 300 km
Ostuni: 20 minutes drive
Alberobello: 30 km
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Flatscreen TV
- Satellite TV
- Airport transfers
- Concierge Service
- Cooking class
- Laundry service
- Massage services
- Room service
- Shuttle service
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
Entertainment & Experiences
- Cooking class
- Game room
- Horseback riding
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Dining Area
- Swimming pool