Exclusive design concept hotel with 11 rooms with stunning views of Lake Orta and San Giulio Island.
- - 9 Rooms & 2 Suites
- - Breakfast included
- - Lake Orta views
- - Restaurant
- - Infinity pool
- - Cocktail and bar area
- - Lounge
- - Roomservice
- - In room Turkish Bath
- - Parking
A private hideaway on Italy's enchanting Lake Orta
Casa Fantini is an exclusive concept hotel with a refined and contemporary design, which harmoniously sits amongst the old buildings of Pella. Ancient and contemporary merge with balanced elegance, preserving their identities and languages.
Casa Fantini’ is composed by two stylish buildings, with a cocktail and bar area, an extensive living/dining room with a firework opening into a manicured garden, and a swimming pool, on the ground floor. The first floor accommodates 10 contemporary and attractive bedrooms, with bespoke Italian furnishing and raw textiles. All rooms have balconies with prime views to the lake and the island of San Giulio.
The elegance of the eleven rooms is restored by the neutral shades of the furnishings; the wood contrasts beautifully with chrome and glass, heating the interior. From the terraces, a gentle breeze enters and the light of the lake invades the spaces.
The on-site restaurant, run by chef Paolo Bullone, proposed traditional quality cuisine.
At a glance
- Design boutique hotel on the shores of Lake Orta in Pella with nine rooms and two suites. All rooms benefit from gorgeous views over the lake.
- Choose the Suite which, entirely occupy the first two floors of the historic building, the Prestige room equipped with a small lounge area or the Superior Room with a large terrace. Each suite/ room has a Turkish bath inside the shower.
- The calm beautiful waters of the lake help the body and mind to relax in an idyllic setting, allowing you to savour the beauty and timelessness of nature.
- The environments of Casa Fantini/ Lake Time amplify the atmosphere of peaceful relaxation suggested by the lake. Read a book, listen to music, meditate or just relax at the garden and lounge.
- The lounge area, is the heart of Casa Fantini/ Lake Time, conceived as a living room where you can chat over an aperitif based on Piedmont's best wines, or relax looking across the lake taking in the colors of the landscape.
- The Blu Lage Café, on the ground floor of the historic building, overlooks the picturesque square of Pella and reflects its most characteristic side. The rustic bar is also open for the local community.
- The restaurant is conceived as a welcoming dining room, in wood and local stone. The chef Paolo Bullone will entertain you with seasonal menus capable of enhancing the local specialties and the Italian culinary tradition in expertly orchestrated dishes.
- Casa Fantini/Lake Time offers basic Nordic Walking lessons, art history and photography, with expert guides and professional photographers. Lake Orta invites its guests to forget the stress of everyday life and get lost in the oscillating and calm rhythm of the water.
- You can enjoy the surrounding nature while relaxing in the garden and in the warmer months (closed from 31 Oct 2020 until 30 Apr 2021) you can use the turquoise natural stone swimming pool, a triumph of the most elegant minimalism.
- Orta San Giulio, on the other side of the lake, can be reached via taxi boat.
- Check in at 3 pm and late check out upon request, when available.
- Complimentary bottle of wine in room on arrival.
Enjoy the local area
Casa Fantini/Lake Time was born on water: the idyllic setting in which the building is set is Lake Orta, the most romantic of the Italian lakes, in the mountains of Piedmont. At the center of the lake, stands the island of San Giulio, on which the Basilica stands with its mystical impressions.
Immersed in the charming village of Pella, on Lake Orta, easily accessible from Milan, Turin and Novara, Casa Fantini/Lake Time is the place to savor the pleasure of simplicity, away from everyday life.
Milan-Malpensa Aiport is about a 50-minute drive.
- Activity planning
- Airport transfers
- Boat charters
- Concierge Service
- Dry cleaning service
- In room spa treatment
- Private chef
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Flatscreen TV
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
- Celebration venue
- Pets allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Dining Area
- Sun Loungers
Entertainment & Experiences
- Private excursions
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Water sports