High End Trancoso villa immersed in a green, lush garden and a breathless infinity pool facing the tropical forest.
- - 5 Suites villa
- - Private chef 7 am - 4 pm
- - 6 Bathrooms
- - Housekeeping
- - 10 sleeps
- - Gardener
- - Private infinity pool
- - Artesian Well
- - Air conditioning
- - WIFI
Simplicity is the new luxury
Born from the meeting of Italian and Brazilian friends working in design and fashion, Casa Mia brings together the excellence of these inspiring and lively countries.
Casa Mia is made up of 3 structures, the main living area and two distinct sleeping areas. A spectacular villa, immersed in a tropical garden with a breathless infinity pool looking at the tropical forest.
The open space living area is surprising in size and height, 250m2, ideal for welcoming guests and for becoming the ideal space for dining and relaxing.
Each suite has a private garden overlooking their bathroom, letting each guest enjoy nature and a little bit of discretion. Developed through two distinct and facing structures that overlook the garden and the swimming pool, each room has a distinctive shape, size and unique furnishing details.
Black Suite is the 37 m2 meters master suite with King size bed, living room, lounge area with bathtub facing the private veranda, the infinity pool and the tropical forest.
Blue Suite of 32 m2 open space with King size bed, lounge area, bathroom with shower, huge sliding doors facing the veranda on the tropical garden, guaranteeing your privacy.
Green Suite a beautiful 25 m2 suite with Queen size bed, living area, bathroom, shower with glass doors, private veranda with view on the infinity pool and the tropical forest.
White Suite of 18 m2 open space with Queen size bed, bathroom with shower and sling glass doors and the veranda surrounded by the tropical garden.
Orange Suite of 18 m2 with two Singel beds, bathroom with shower and sliding glass doors with direct access to the private garden.
At a glance
- Design villa with 5 suites, private infinity pool surrounded by the tropical forest and near Trancoso's white sanded, desert-like beaches.
- Sit back and enjoy. Fully equipped kitchen with a private chef at your disposal from 7 am - 4 pm. The kitchen has two wooden sliding doors which can transform this into a private area, guaranteeing privacy, since it could open up facing the bar that dominates the large living room.
- Plunge in your infinity pool, made by unique little black stones (20 m x 4 m) and introduced by a deck in antique wood that overlooks the tropical landscape and is the lively heart of day life in the villa.
- Choose your favorite suite. Each suite has a private garden overlooking their bathroom and is designed and decorated with a unique style, simple and sophisticated at the same time.
- The villa include daily housekeepers and a chef at your disposal from 7.00 a.m to 4.00 p.m., a gardener and pool maintenance. English and Portuguese speaking managers. Personalised concierge service is available upon request, to customise your experience and make your stay unique.
- Explore Trancoso. Trancoso's center is rich of bars, restaurants and edgy boutiques.
- Wedding plans? Sao Joao Church is one of the first churches built in Brasil for unique weddings from all over the world.
- Just a few KM fro the villa, lies the Golf Course Terravista. The 14th green, will surprise you with breathless views over the ocean .
- Terravista complex is completed with a private jet - and heliport. The 1500 meter runway is paved and is certified for day and night landings and takeoffs.
- We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests. Your reservation will be confirmed 24 hours after request. It then becomes definitive, and you will immediately receive an email confirmation with the details of your booking. We ensure pricing transparency for our guests: there are no hidden booking fees.
Enjoy the local area
Founded from Jesuits at the beginning of Portuguese colonization, Trancoso was discovered by hippies in the 70s and today is the place-to-be for artists, creatives and movie stars from all over the world.
Trancoso’s square, called “Quadrado”, is dominated by Sao Joao Church one of the first churches built in Brasil for unique weddings from all over the world.
With a vibrant night life, Trancoso’s center is rich of bars, restaurants and edgy boutiques that keep a rustic style inspired by the original architecture, traditionally very coloured and simple.
Located at 45 km from Porto Seguro airport, Trancoso is surrounded by wonderful beaches and exuberant nature. Nativo, Coqueiros, Itapororoca and Espejo beaches are famous for their white sand and the almost desert-like beaches attract tourists from all over the world.
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Full equipped kitchen
- Laundry Room
- Music System
- Satellite TV
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
- Celebration venue
- Outdoor furniture
- Swimming pool
Entertainment & Experiences
- Golf course
- Swimming pool
- Laundry service