Traditional Norman style Mansion nestled in a wooded parklands in a typical Normandy village, just a few minutes drive from the local beaches and three hours from Paris.
- - 4 Bedroom Mansion
- - Private Spa
- - Indoor Swimming Pool
- - Butler Service
- - Fitness
- - Fully Equiped Kitchen
- - Personal Private Chef
- - Sauna and Hamman
- - Explore Normandy
- - Free WiFi
Elegance, Authenticity and Nature
Located at the heart of Ouville Village in the Marche department in Normandy, the eighteenth-century property compromises a maison house and stone outbuilding. The buildings are set in a wooded estate featuring a majestic 200 year old lime tree.
The estate has been renovated with an eye to the setting, history, regional traditions and resources. We have preserved existing features using quality materials produced by local craft workers.
The 300m2 property contains two large living rooms and several dining areas. The large staircase leads up to one suite and two double rooms. Another suite is nestled beneath the curves of the original attic roof.
This 4 bedroom mansion has everything to make this your dream High End Stay. Book this together with the extended a la cart services such as a private chef to enjoy your visit even more.
Boast your wellness level with a treatment and well being rituals for the happiness of all your family at the private spa of 200 m2.
At a glance
- An exclusive private escape, where naturalness comfort and tailored-services comes together.
- Clos L'Abbé is located in the heart of Ouville Village in the Marche area in Normandy. In the middle of the hedgerows of Normandy and near the beach.
- The refurbished, 18th Century property compromises a maison house and stone outbuilding. The buildings are set in a wooded estate featuring a majestic 200 year old lime tree.
- There are two large living rooms, several terraces, two suites (King Size beds) 40 - 50 m2 and two double rooms (Queen size beds) 19-24 m2.
- Two indoor lounges with fireplaces and comfortable furniture make up this place. On the floor, the old terracotta tiles have been preserved and restored using traditional methods.
- Large outdoor terraces invite you to sunbath, one of which is to the sound of the water flowing from the waterfall.
- Start your day enjoying the beautiful views of the parklands, have a breakfast around the large dining table or at one of the terraces.
- Explore the nature, the restored stone wall overlooks the outdoor terrace, which is shaded by a walnut tree and the 200 year old lime tree. Walk around the large garden and admire the fig tree, tall pines, cedars of Lebanon and apple trees. Within the forest you will find American tulip trees, chestnuts, hazel and cherry trees.
- After a long walk, it will be good to snuggle up in the Chesterfield or one of the sofas in the lounge area, while admiring the park.
- Relax at the private spa of 200 m2 with a swimming pool, Finish Sauna, Halotherapy, Hammam, fitness and a lounge. You can book in advance exclusive tailored experiences.
- Your butler will be available during your stay.
- Professional -and dry cleaning available, bed-linen, towels and welcome pack, welcome basket.
- ''A la Carte'' services available for additional costs; shopping and delivery on arrival, Continental or American breakfast, picnics, private chef and tasting/ cooking lessons, wellness treatments, experience arrangements.
- Rates from € 1070,- euro - € 1470,- euro. Minimum stay of 2 nights. Local tax € 1,50,- per adult, per night.
Enjoy the local area
The region Normandy is full of treasures and has attracted many artists over the centuries.
Clos l’Abbé can help you to make the most out of your stay.
Discover the wild protected beaches of Le Havre de Sienne and the renowned seaside resorts of Agon-Coutainville, Granville and Mont Saint-Michel. Try the fashion collection at the Christian Dior Museum un Granville. This is the only French national museum dedicated to a fashion designer.
Activity lovers are spoilt with choices; golf courses at Agon- Coutainville and Granville, walking paths, cycle tracks, mountain biking, horse riding or sailing. The Manche area will provide unforgettable moments for young and old alike.
Le Mont Saint Michel is 71 km from the accommodation, while Granville is 27 km away.
Caen Carpiquet Airport is 78 km from the property.
The islands of Normandy and the Channel Islands (Chausey, Tatihou, Jersey, Guernsey and more) are just a short hop away.
- Access to thermal area
- Air Conditioning
- Butler service
- Coffee maker
- Flatscreen TV
- Full equipped kitchen
- Laundry Room
- Music System
- Satellite TV
- Smart TV
- Villa host service
- Activity planning
- Cooking class
- Massage services
- Personal assistent
- Personal trainer
- Pre-Arrival shopping
- Private chef
- Private excursions
- Restaurant reservations
- Yoga or Pilates teacher
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor furniture
- Private pool
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool
Entertainment & Experiences
- Board games
- Cooking class
- Horseback riding
- Kid amenities
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Yoga mats
- Linen & Supplies
- Pets allowed