A boutique hotel that combines the comfort of an international address with the charm of the art of living in the most sought-after Parisian neighbourhood: South Pigalle.
- - 37 Rooms and suites
- - Vintage design
- - Air conditioning
- - Laundry service
- - Wine bar
- - Concierge service
- - WIFI
- - Restaurant
- - One-starred chef
- - Experimental cocktail club
- - Room service
- - Courtyard
A Parisian must-go in the heart of Pigalle
Every lover of Paris, night owl and poet know these streets of the 9th-neighbourhood by heart. These are the streets that descend from the boulevard de Clichy to irradiate the night with their electric syllables: PI-GAL-LE
The rooms opens in a classically hausmanian building, at the corner of street Victor-Massé and Henry Monnier, the 37 rooms of the Grand Pigalle Hotel embody the revival of this historic neighbourhood.
From the top floor, where beautiful suites are set under the eaves to the ground floor or, rez-de-chaussée, harmonies of deep color evoke the Experimental Group’s unique style and the skills of the designer Dorothée Meilichzon. Every detail is considered for the guests’ comfort and illustrates the experience of eight years of hospitality dedicated to quality service and the realisation of the client’s pleasure. Cosmopolitan par excellence, the Grand Pigalle Hotel is above all, a Parisian address.
Inaugurated this summer, the Frenchie Restaurant, by the one-star chef Gregory Marchand, adds the final touch to this perfect getaway in the French capital.
At a glance
- Luxury boutique hotel with 37 rooms and suites in the heart of the historic neighbourhood Pigalle.
- The hotel is located in the Paris’ SOPI (South Pigalle) one of the hippest neighborhood of Paris.
- The rooms and suites have a sleek vintage design and are provided with Revo radios, phones with free calls and well-curated minibars. Adaptors and chargers are on request available.
- Start your day with a great Parisian breakfast in the restaurant or in your room. There is room service available 24/7.
- Enjoy a great dinner in the famous Frenchie restaurant, thanks to the one-starred chef Gregory Marchand. The globalized cuisine is inspired by the chef's international travels.
- The restaurant's wine cellar features 200 labels, and of course the signature Experimental Cocktail Club - cocktails.
- Children are welcome, there are interconnecting rooms available (on request). A baby cot can be added in the rooms (except Sopi) and suites.
- Transfer service with private car upon request, chargers applied.
- Opening Hours of Frenchie Pigalle Restaurant: Breakfast from 7:00 am to 11:00 am - Dinner from 6:30 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Hotel check-in time from 2 pm and check-out from 12 pm.
- The city tax is 2.88 euro per person per day and it is not included in the room rate.
- Rates shown represent the start rate during low season for the Sopi Room per night a € 115,- euro. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests.
Enjoy the local area
A neighbourhood that is known to be cosmopolitan, spiritual, festive, hedonistic, and mysterious; a quartier reconquered by the Parisians in order to redefine and reanimate its uniqueness.
In the rues Frochot, Victor-Massé, and Henry Monnier, the carefree spirit reigns and vivifies the original cabarets and local meeting spots, places designed for Parisian festivity and about which the world has dreamt for decades. Cocktail bars, neo-bistros, food shops, concept stores… Pigalle has re-established its place in the pantheon of Parisian mythology.
2 Minutes walking distance from Pigalle square
10 Minutes walking distance from Sacré Coeur
5 Minutes walking distance from Moulin Rouge
15 Mintues walking distance from Gare du Nord
4 minutes walking distance from Metro Pigalle
45 minutes away from the CDG Airport
45 minutes away from the Paris-Orly Airport
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Flatscreen TV
- Full use hotel facilities
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Concierge Service
- Dry cleaning service
- House keeping
Entertainment & Experiences
- Wheelchair Accessible