Grands Boulevards boutique hotel is a sumptuous space with 50 unique rooms and suites located in the heart of Paris.
- - 50 Rooms and suites
- - Cleaning service
- - Air conditioning
- - Vegetable garden
- - Rooftop terrace and bar
- - Concierge service
- - WIFI
- - Restaurant
- - Room service
- - Shell Cocktail Bar
Escape in the heart of Paris
Tucked away from the hustle & bustle of the French capital, discover the Grands Boulevards Hotel. In the heart of Paris, you will fall in love with its design and intimacy.
Designed by Dorothée Meilichzon, the hotel is a sumptuous building from the 18th century, featuring 50 bedrooms, a restaurant, a meeting room and two cocktail bars including a rooftop terrace. On the first floor, one may find the hidden vegetable garden.
The hotel is inspired by the building’s history and Queen Marie-Antoinette, the interior seduces the senses bridging the gap between romanticism & aristocracy with a gentle nod to the mischievous.
On a crossroad between the center’s bourgeois neighborhoods and their popular suburbs, the Grands Boulevards Hotel offers travelers a historical and contemporary experience in the heart of the French capital.
At a glance
- Luxury boutique hotel with 50 rooms and suites, a restaurant and a rooftop terrace designed by Dorothée Meilichzon, located in the heart of Paris.
- The hotel is inspired by the building’s history and Queen Marie-Antoinette, the interior seduces the senses bridging the gap between romanticism & aristocracy with a gentle nod to the mischievous.
- All of the 50 rooms and suites are unique. From the canopy bed, the colors of its bathroom and the tiles to its decoration, you will enjoy a relaxing night in the handmade linen from Brittany.
- Drink a nice cocktail at the Shell bar and enjoy the action of the bartenders making their famed creations, in a warm and inviting space.
- Relax and enjoy the beautiful view from the rooftop bar called ''the Shed'' where you can escape the big city for a while.
- Organise your meetings and events at the Grands Boulevards and enjoy the privacy of the boardroom. This hotel has multiple venues, state-of-the-art equipment and will make your event unique!
- Enjoy a great dinner in the restaurant or in your room. The menu is designed in collaboration with Giovanni Passerini, which revisits the great classics of French-Italian cuisine. Dinner Room Service served from 7.00 pm until 9.30 pm and Night Room Service served from 9.30 pm to 7 am.
- Opening Hours of the restaurant: Breakfast from 7 am to 10:30 am on weekdays and from 7:30 am to 11 am on weekends - Lunch: Monday to Saturday, from 12 pm to 2:30 pm - Dinner: Monday to Wednesday, from 7 pm to 10:30 pm from Thursday to Saturday, from 7 pm to 11 pm.
- Children are welcome at the hotel, but it’s not particularly geared towards children. A baby cot can be added to certain room types and there are interconnecting rooms available (on request).
- Grands Boulevards Hotel is open all year round. Hotel check-in time at 2 pm and check-out at 12 pm.
- The tourism tax is 2.88 euro per person per day and it is not included in the room rate.
- Rates shown represent the start rate during low season per night a € 210,- euro. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests.
Enjoy the local area
The hotel is In the heart of Paris 2, close to the Grand Rex and the Grands Magasins.
– Nearest metro station: Grands Boulevards lines 8 and 9, Opera line 12
– 45 minutes away from the Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport.
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Flatscreen TV
- Full use hotel facilities
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Concierge Service
- Dry cleaning service
- House keeping
- Rooftop bar
Entertainment & Experiences
- Wheelchair Accessible