The epitome of discreet flamboyance, Forza Mare is the first boutique hotel in the area with ten suites that draw their themes from Africa, Japan, Dubai, and other exotic cultures.
- - 10 Rooms
- - Breakfast included
- - Small outdoor pool
- - Parking
- - Spa
- - Walking distance of Kotor
- - Gym
- - Luxury yachts on request
- - Private beach with terrace
- - Gourmet waterside restaurant
Breathtaking views of the Bay of Kotor and just three km from ''the Bride of the Adriatic''
Family owned, chic, luxury five star boutique hotel with 10 individually themed rooms, spa, fitness and fine cuisine at the romantic over-water Forza Mare’s a la carte restaurant.
This coastline jewel is located in Dobrota, at a private beach, on the shore of the Kotor Bay, near the city center.
At the suburb Forza Mare à la carte restaurant, the creative chef will meet your unconventional and traditional requirements alike. Enjoy national and international delicacies created with locally sourced fresh produce.
The nicely decorated rooms are inspired by African, Japanese, Indian, Chilean and other world cultures. Each room has WIFI, tv, custom-made furniture and air conditioning.
The Standard and Deluxe rooms have small French balconies, some rooms with views onto the mountains, pool and garden. The four executive rooms are the only ones with terraces (furnished) and views onto the bay. Bathrooms with showers and Prija toiletries, from Italy.
At a glance
- Luxury 5 star beachfront boutique hotel with two standard rooms, four Deluxe rooms and 4 Executive rooms.
- Start your day with your breakfast at the breakfast room on the first floor at the terrace overlooking the bay.
- Rejuvenate, restore at the Spa with Turkish baths, Finnish sauna, Jacuzzi. The Fitness center is equipped with treadmills, stationary bikes, weights, stability Pilates balls, and the latest TECHNOGYM equipment.
- Relax on a deckchair at the beautiful private beach, where you can swim through Boka Bay.
- For the more active water-lovers, the hotel has luxury boats and yachts to rent with a driver. Sail to the two gorgeous islands in the Bay of Bokakotorska.
- Explore the historic old town of Kotor with its many museums, palaces, monuments, churches and cathedrals. The old nucleus of Kotor is one of the best-preserved medieval areas in the Mediterranean and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Complete your experience at the first class gourmet water front restaurant. The panorama of the Bay of Kotor is an additional ingredient, a local specialty in itself, that will make your meal even more delightful.
- The terrace Bar offers a unique collection of champagnes, cocktails and caviar.
- There's a delicious pastry shop on the terrace. They offer delicious cookies, cakes, ice cream and desserts.
- A baby cot for children up to 2 years old. is free of charge; Supplement for Extra bed is € 80,- per night.
- Rates shown, represents the min rates per night for a Double Standard room (inspired by Africa, Chile) in low season. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests. Your reservation will be confirmed 24 hours after request. It then becomes definitive, and you will immediately receive an email confirmation with the details of your booking. We ensure pricing transparency for our guests: there are no hidden booking fees.
- Local touristic tax and insurance of € 2,- per person per night is excluded from room rate.
Enjoy the local area
Only three kilometres from the Old Town of Kotor, known as the Bride of Adriatic, Forza Hotels offer breath-taking views of the Bay of Kotor that tell memorable stories with each step.
The UNESCO World Heritage town of Kotor, is a 40 minute waterside stroll or 10 minutes drive. Boat tours can be arranged to take guests around Boka Bay itself, visiting the Blue Caves, pretty town of Perast, the island of the Lady of The Rocks and nearby beaches.
Tivat Airport in Montenegro, is 8 km away, a 15-minute drive, Podgorica 83 km and Dubrovnik 66 km.
- Activity planning
- Airport transfers
- Boat charters
- Concierge Service
- Laundry service
- Massage services
- Private excursions
- Private transfers
- Room service
- Water sports services
- Wedding service
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Coffee maker
- Flatscreen TV
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
- Business facilities
- Celebration venue
Entertainment & Experiences
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Water sports
- Swimming pool