The collection of 45 stunning rooms, suites and apartments creates a magical space to indulge and to unwind.
- - Stylish seaside boutique
- - Exciting nightlife scene
- - Located on the Bay of Tivat
- - Seafront restaurant
- - 3 swimming pools
- - Breakfast included
- - Private beach
- - Beach Club
- - Wellness and Spa
- - Wifi
- - Wedding venue
- - Parking
Every detail will take your breath away.
A lifestyle destination for those who set the trend.
Built on the shores of the Boka Bay, an awe-inspiring natural wonder, Nikki Beach Montenegro features spectacular views over the Adriatic Sea. Secluded but with convenient vicinity to the interaction airport in Tivat, this five star lifestyle seafront resort caters to the needs of couples, families, adventure seekers and business travelers alike.
The resort brings cosmopolitan cuisine in its restaurant and lounges, as well as relaxation and fitness experiences at Nikki Spa and Tone Gym, swimming pools and a private beach.
Opulent and elegantly appointed rooms and suites are designed to reflect and further enhance the beauty of its natural surroundings, offering an idyllic setting and a sanctuary where you will experience the essence of enjoyment.
The collection of 45 rooms, suites and apartments combines luxury with fun, featuring modern, bright and spacious accommodations designed to reflect the beauty of the resort’s stunning natural surroundings.
Nikki Beach’s studios are a harmonious blend of luxury, comfort and every modern convenience you can think of. Perfect for a family seaside adventure, this type of accommodation offers a true “home away from home” experience.
At a glance
- Stylish seaside boutique hotel located on the Bay of Tivat. The first and original luxury beach club concept that combines the elements of music, dining, entertainment, fashion, film and art into one destination.
- The collection of 45 rooms, suites and apartments combines luxury with fun, featuring modern, bright and spacious accommodations designed to reflect the beauty of the resort’s stunning natural surroundings.
- Each room includes a work desk, high-speed Wi-Fi, espresso machine, tea and coffee service, minibar, safe box, balcony or French balcony and 24-hour in-room dining service.
- All hotel guests enjoy complimentary daily breakfast, use of Nikki Spa and Tone Gym (including a sauna, Hammam bath, Jacuzzi), outdoor parking, two dedicated resort swimming pools and private beach (with sunbeds, parasol and beach towels included), Beach Club access, E-car services within the resort and and 10% discount on all food and beverage consumption.
- Spend the day soaking up the sun while enjoying one of the signature cocktails and dining on global favorites.
- Relax in the infinity pool while gazing over the sparkling waters of the Adriatic, swim laps in the 50-meter long swimming pool, unwind underneath a pool waterfall, or simply sip cocktails reclined on plush sunbeds.
- Work out any stress at the state-of-the-art-gym, where you can simultaneously enjoy a full-body workout with a magnificent view. The gym features an incredible display of cardio and strength-training equipment from Life Fitness, the number one fitness brand in North America. Open 9 am -9 pm.
- Spoil yourself at the Nikki Spa which features a wide array of healing treatments, massages, therapies and techniques, performed by specialists whose skills will help you relax, unwind and reconnect with the new you. The pampering continues with a beauty salon, makeup service, sauna, Hammam bath and Jacuzzi.
- Spent afternoons celebrating at the seaside-facing restaurant and beach club, with its energetic pool scene and delicious international cuisine. A palm-tree-lined platform with plush sunbeams, lounge chairs and cabanas. Open 12 - 8 pm.
- Experience the seafront restaurant which offers in -and outdoor seating with incredible views. Nikki Beach Restaurant has designed a menu that guides you from breakfast through to dinner, featuring the best of local produce combined with international favorites. Open 7 am - 1 am.
- Exchange your vows amidst lush waterfront gardens overlooking the mountain-embraced turquoise blue waters of the Adriatic. Invite just your closest friends or make it a grand occasion with hundreds.
- Check-in time: 15:00 hours, Check-out time: 12:00 hours
- Rates shown, represents the min rates in low season for a standard room, including breakfast and inclusive of the current 10% Service Charge, Tourist Tax & Insurance of € 1.50 per person per day is to be paid upon arrival. Special rates and offers on request for early birds and longer stays. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalized offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests. Your reservation will be confirmed 24 hours after request. It then becomes definitive, and you will immediately receive an email confirmation with the details of your booking. We ensure pricing transparency for our guests: there are no hidden booking fees.
Enjoy the local area
Boasting beautiful beaches, dramatic fjords, ecological diversity, old world heritage sites, adrenaline-inducing activities and watersports, gourmet dining and an exciting nightlife scene, Montenegro appeals to adventure seekers with a love for life.
There is much to be explored, much to be savored. Enchanting coastal towns adorned by the sea, olive groves and evergreen cypresses are only eclipsed by the fascinating history of the region. Take a walk along the narrow cobblestone streets of the Old Town of Budva and Kotor and you will delve into their two millennia old story.
Montenegro is a treasure chest of natural wonders. With five national parks, two UNESCO World heritage sites, one of three remaining rainforests in Europe, as well as Europe’s deepest canyon, Montenegro proves once and for all that good things do indeed come in small packages. Fascinating groves of Boka Bay and its breathtaking islets beckon. Immerse yourself in the powerful majesty of Europe’s most southern fjord.
Take a short drive from Kotor to the national park, Lovćen, up the stunning serpentine road, and get to know the nucleus of the Montenegrin state–Njeguši and Cetinje. Climb the 461 steps up Mountain Lovćen to the world’s highest mausoleum where two granite giantesses guard the tomb of Montenegro’s greatest hero. And the view from the top…well, that’s something that cannot be put into words. Nearby, enticing Lake Skadar is waiting for nature lovers to discover its diverse flora and fauna, as well as picturesque villages hidden in green-covered coves.
A three-hour ride will take you to National Park Durmitor, the UNESCO World Heritage site, that will simply stun you with its canyons, gleaming glacial lakes, dense dark forests and nearly 50 peaks that surpass 2,000 meters. Cutting through the Durmitor’s peaks, the Tara River forms Europe’s deepest canyon here. Known as the “Jewel of Europe” and “Tear of Europe,” Tara represents a true natural wonder, and a true paradise for those who thrive on an adrenaline rush.
Biogradska Gora, Canyon Nevidio, Prokletije, Ada Bojana, the list of places to visit goes on. All of this–and much, much more–is wrapped up into an area two-thirds of the size of Wales.
In terms of fun, Budva and Tivat have been transformed from sleepy towns into a cumulative world-class luxury destination frequented by jet-setters, the yachting community and celebrities including David and Victoria Beckham, Colombian pop singer Maluma, supermodel Adriana Lima, actress Jessica Alba and tennis star Maria Sharapova. For a glimpse of old school glamour, take in the Sveti Stefan Hotel in Budva (now an Aman Resort), where Sophia Loren, Elizabeth Taylor, Kirk Douglas, Marilyn Monroe and Doris Day used to romp in the ‘60s.
You’ll find the world’s largest superyachts at Porto Montenegro, a high-end marina in the UNESCO protected Bay of Kotor. Complementing its impressive 450-berth marina is an international retail and dining scene, with gourmet restaurants, elegant bars and bistros and over 80 boutiques, salons and galleries.
When To Visit
With over 240 days of sunshine, Montenegro is lovely to visit throughout the year. Summers are prime time, with a hot and dry climate. Climbing one of the country’s mountain peaks brings down temperatures significantly, allowing for fresh breezes and forever views.
Montenegro plays host to numerous cultural, gastronomic and music festivals and events. The biggest happening is the Sea Dance Festival, which brings the top names in music to Montenegro for a three-day beachside concert outside Budva each August, attended by over 40,000 revelers. Past performers have included The Prodigy, David Guetta, Skrillex, Fatboy Slim, Sven Väth, Nina Kraviz, Alice Merton, Richie Hawtin, Jamiroquai, Underworld, Rudimental, Róisín Murphy, Hurts, Lost Frequencies, John Newman, Sean Paul, Robin Schulz, Nile Rodgers, as well as regional stars. In 2020, DJ Martin Garrix will headline the seventh annual Sea Dance Festival, from August 28-30.
For a taste of glamour, each July, the International Fashion Festival attracts top designers to Porto Montenegro spanning brands like Versace, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana and Armani. Throughout the summer, local festivals celebrate regional cuisine, wine and crafts. A really unique occasion is the “Boćanje Olympics” in Tivat, which is a sport similar to bocce and bowling and is the oldest local pastime. They’ve been holding this competition in Tivat since 1952.
Recently, Montenegro has become one of the most popular destinations for gambling. Currently, five casinos are operating in Montenegro, four of them in Budva: Merit Casino Royal Splendid; Merit Casino Avala; Maestral Resorts and Casino, Falkensteiner Casino Queen, and one in Podgorica (Merit Casino Montenegro Hilton). Gamblers can try their luck at Roulette, Poker, Blackjack, Baccarat and Punto Banco.
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Coffee maker
- Full use hotel facilities
- Music System
- Smart TV
- Airport transfers
- Boat charters
- Car Rental Service
- Concierge Service
- Doctor on a call
- Laundry service
- Massage services
- Personal trainer
- Private excursions
- Private transfers
- Room service
- Water sports services
- Wedding service
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor restaurant
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
Entertainment & Experiences
- Beach club
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Water sports
- Business facilities
- Celebration venue
- Wheelchair Accessible