An oasis of well-being with lush vegetation forming a true green paradise. An immense park where one finds many species of palms, century-old evergreens, flowering trees, a beautiful rose garden, ponds, a greenhouse that houses cacti and an herb garden.
- - Luxury Boutique Hotel
- - Breakfast Included
- - 25 Rooms and Suites
- - Restaurant with terrace
- - Swimming Pool
- - Outdoor BBQ
- - Pure Altitude Spa
- - Bar
- - Fitness Room
- - Boutique
- - Shuttle Service
- - Hotel's Private Boat
- - Clés d’Or Concierge service
- - Room Service
A charming Riviera Atmosphere
Hidden in the heart of a parasol pine wood, Villa Marie overlooks the Bay of Pampelonne and offers a magnificent views of the sea. Halfway between Italian villa and house by the sea, Villa Marie, in Ramatuelle, possesses a colourful ambience that contrasts with the white stone of the south: ochre, in response to the sun; Roman tiles, echoing the earth, and an indigo sky reflecting the Mediterranean.
Villa Marie Saint-Tropez consists of 45 unique rooms and suites decorated with passion by Jocelyne Sibuet. Dressed in subtle pastel shades and antique touches, the mix of bohemian and romantic flourishes combine seamlessly with the simplicity and hospitality of the Tuscan spirit.
Restaurant Dolce Vita, overlooking the sea and the famous Bay of Pampelonne, you can savour Riviera-style cuisine inspired by the South of France.
Villa Marie Saint-Tropez boast also a wellness area, a heated swimming pool and a bar.
Leave behind the frenzy of St Tropez, enjoy the quiet lush greenery and generous nature.
© Villa Marie Saint-Tropez / L. Di Orio, C. Larit, HKV & DR.
At a glance
- So close to the buzzing energy of Saint-Tropez and yet steps away from it all, Villa Marie is a relaxing oasis of calm, nestled on the hillside of Ramatuelle, in a 7-acre parasol pine forest looking out over the azure sea and the Pampelonne's beaches. Leave behind the frenzy of St Tropez, enjoy the quiet lush greenery and generous nature.
- Villa Marie Saint-Tropez appears as an oasis of well-being with lush vegetation forming a true green paradise. An immense park where one finds many species of palms, century-old evergreens, flowering trees, a beautiful rose garden, ponds, a greenhouse that houses cacti and an herb garden.
- The majority of the 45 rooms and suites are designed according to the innovative bathroom-boudoir concept, and have a sturdy character: washbasins in Cassis stone, some with four-poster beds, others with personalised headboards.
- In the morning, before taking your breakfast in the shade of palm trees, come and enjoy the fitness room, fully equipped with bay windows overlooking the pool or go for a run in the surrounding pine forest. At the end of the afternoon, after a day at the Salins beach, dive into the stunning celadon pool for a relaxing swim ... a moment of freshness for pure relaxation.
- Let your eyes wander beyond the surrounding pine forest and across the azure blue of the bay before plunging your gaze into the depths of the lagoon pool.
- With its specific treatments and restorative wraps, the Pure Altitude Spa invites you to experience moment of deep relaxation: little “parentheses” of well-being scented with the divine fragrances of pine, rose and jasmine.
- Between a healthy or gourmet breakfast, the choice is yours! Enjoy our delicious fresh fruit, daily juice, pastries, waffles, pancakes, and eggs prepared minute, ... and all this with the gluten-free option.
- At lunchtime, delight in a moment of true indulgence, with uninterrupted views of the pale green pool and the sea who will leave you speechless ... but who opens the appetite!
- The restaurant is one of the treasures of the hotel. The chef and his brigade adapt Southern accents in inventive new ways, modern and subtle, which puts the freshest ingredients in the spotlight. On the plate, this translates to colours, flavours and fragrances that celebrate the Mediterranean. Fresh catches of the day, refreshing citrus fruits, seasonal vegetables bursting with sunshine and herbs awaken and delight your taste buds. Dolce Vita is presented in a greenhouse version black and white with coral tones.
- The bar is dressed in a pearl and coral tones in a friendly beach and seashell ambiance. Overlooking the pool, it is the perfect spot for refreshments during a sunbathing session, but also the spot for lazy days that start with summer evening cocktails.
- There is a complementary shuttle to Saint Tropez.
- The Hotel is open from May to October.
- Rates shown, represents the starting rate from € 290 to € 860 for rooms and € 620 to € 1750 for suites. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests.
Enjoy the local area
Saint-Tropez has become a fashionable city over the years.
Its myth is dreamlike and enduring: You will find yourself, as if by magic, in the centre of Saint-Tropez.
A small village, which since the 1950’s is no longer simply the heart of Provence, but also the heart of fashion. Both inspired and muse, Saint-Tropez is the favoured home of the leading houses in luxury, design and couture, and the most authentic designers. Vachon, Jean Bouquin, Lothar’s, K Jacques… these prominent designers have made their mark on the world.
The village is still a “must” for celebrities, sea lovers, history and art enthusiasts and those enthralled with the past.
Throughout the year, world-renown events are scheduled and contribute to the town’s legend: Nautical flea market, Polo Masters, the Voiles…
Yet, behind the festivities, Saint-Tropez remains an authentic village, a small fishing port with many facets and endless charm. The village boasts picturesque lanes, a 16th-century citadel, the famous Musée de l’Annonciade (Annunciation Museum) and a Provençal market.
The Bay of Pampelonne, near Ramatuelle is at the origin of the “Saint-Tropez myth”. This immense 5km white sandy bay bounded to the north by Cap de Saint-Tropez and to the south by Cap Camarat, changes colour with the shifting currents, sandbanks and posidonia seaweed.
Ramatuelle is a picturesque mediaeval village perched on a rocky cliff-top. This peaceful village without hustle and bustle contrasts decidedly with the fashionable and trendy “jet set”-oriented Pampelonne beach, and is the host of the Ramatuelle Festival and the Nuits du Chateau de la Moutte…
In the village, each lane, nook, twist or turn reveals a heritage rich in history.
Ramatuelle has the distinctive feature of presenting all the natural attractions of Provence and the Riviera in a nutshell.
In the heart of the village shaped like a snail, narrow streets house workshops and gourmet shops. The ochre facades and pastel shutters are adorned with jasmine, honeysuckle and bougainvillea, a pleasure to the senses.
How to get to ramatuelle?
• Airports: Toulon (1h), Nice (2h), Marseille-Provence (2h)
• Train stations: Fréjus (1h), Toulon (1h), Marseille Saint-Charles (2h)
- Activity planning
- Airport transfers
- Baby cot
- Concierge Service
- Laundry service
- Massage services
- Personal trainer
- Private yacht rental service
- Restaurant reservations
- Room service
- Shuttle service
- Wedding service
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Flatscreen TV
- Satellite TV
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
- Celebration venue
- Wheelchair Accessible
Entertainment & Experiences
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor restaurant
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool