Hotel villa Carlotta is an intimate and luxurious boutique hotel in Taormina with 23 rooms and suites with a unique view over the lonian Sea.
- - 23 Rooms and Suites
- - Breakfast included
- - Valet parking
- - Beautiful sea views
- - Swimming pool
- - Garden and Terrace
- - Fully equipped kitchen
- - Technogym - Gym
- - Rooftop restaurant
- - Concierge Services
- - Elevator
Extraordinary views of both Mount Etna and the Ionian Sea
Hotel Villa Carlotta is an independent Luxury Boutique Hotel in Taormina and is built in 1860. Located in a unique historic setting overlooking the Ionian Sea. Recently renovated Carlotta provides a secret refuge for guests who are looking for high quality with personality and style.
Enjoy impeccable personal service in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere surrounded by people who genuinely care.
Hotel Villa Carlotta is a Luxury Hotel in Taormina that knows how to conquer every heart thanks to the attention that is paid to every detail, from the simple elegance of its furnishings to the infinite beauty of its landscapes.
The twenty three rooms and suites are as individual as you are, and we’re sure you’ll find your favourite. The famous Interior designer Studio Area Firenze has carefully selected colors and materials used – light-colored nuances, a mix of period and “modern classic” pieces featuring the best Italian design to give a warm atmosphere of chic and comfort to each of the rooms and suites. Almost all the rooms have balconies and panoramic terraces with sea views and they are equipped with all the possible comforts. Families can comfortably stay in neighboring rooms,
At a glance
- Luxury boutique hotel, located in a unique historic setting overlooking the Ionian Sea.
- Almost all the rooms have balconies and panoramic terraces with sea views and they are equipped with all the possible comforts. Families can comfortably stay in neighboring rooms, in suites, or in one of the apartments and villas.
- Start your day with a sumptuous breakfast on a magnificent terrace overlooking the sea and Mount Etna. Or in a splendid panoramic room of the Charming Hotel in Taormina where friendly staff will take care of your every request.
- Offering a slice of an idyllic Sicilian citrus garden, hidden in a splendid panoramic rooftop terrace overlooking the sea and the volcano Etna, Villa Carlotta Restaurant is a tranquil space that has been designed to give its guest a place to experience the treasures of Sicily surrounded by beauty.
- Try the house cocktail, a fresh white wine from the hills of Etna, a relaxing aperitif or your drink of choice at the exclusive "torre" lounge bar. The wine list of the hotel is full of surprises, with an excellent selection of Etna wines and much more.
- Relax by the pool set in lush gardens with extraordinary views of both Mount Etna and the Ionian sea across the straits of Messina to Calabria.
- Breakfast starting at 7.30 am, lunch at noon - 4.30 pm - sandwich, pizza and salads until 6.30 pm - Dinner from 7.00 pm to 10.30 pm - Bar open from 1 pm to midnight - during the summer our guests can have lunch at the kiosk garden near the pool.
- Pets are allowed on request for a charge.
- Check-in and check out are possible at any time to arrange with hotel reception in advance.
- Children under 3 are free of charge (free baby cot available on request) - any person up to 3 stay at charge of euro 70,00 per day/night.
- We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests. Your reservation will be confirmed 24 hours after request.
Enjoy the local area
Hotel Villa Carlotta in Taormina is located in a unique historic setting overlooking the Mount Etna and lonian Sea across the straits of Messina to Calabria.
It’s a short walk to the famous Corso Umberto and a six-minute ride to the beach.
Catania International Airport – 55km.
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Concierge Service
- Flatscreen TV
- Full equipped kitchen
- Laundry Room
- Satellite TV
- Dry cleaning service
- Laundry service
- Shuttle service
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Currency exchange
- Pets allowed
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool
Entertainment & Experiences