A elegant boutique hotel in the heart of Megève, just a 3-minute walk from the Chamois lift. In summer, you can take advantage of the gardens and outdoor pool in the heart of the village!
- - 49 rooms & suites
- - Ski lifts at 200 m
- - Beef Lodge restaurant
- - Free WiFi
- - Wine cellar
- - “Trapper” bar
- - Pure Altitude SPA- 500 m2
- - Indoor pool & outdoor pool
- - Technogym Fitness room
- - Clés d’Or Concierge service
- - 2 saunas, Hammam, Jacuzzi
- - Ski room, equipment and ski passes
A wild and sophisticated hotel
Lodge Park is a trendy, cozy hideaway that wonderfully captures the feel of a chic, Nordic mountain refuge.
It feels like diving into the travel diary of a famous explorer.
An elegant lodge at the ends of the earth with a stylish clash of the Far North, the African Savannah and a Scottish manor house featuring trapper snow-shoes, antelope horn chandeliers, ethnic fabrics and deer antler armchairs. Guests are transported into a globe-trotting atmosphere throughout the hotel and its 49 rooms and suites.
The hotel features two swimming pools, a Spa, a steak restaurant and (Après Ski) bar.
Experience Megève the way you want to during winter and summer time. Decide to live the mountain experience that makes you happy. Go for a stylish dinner or an adventure in the great outdoors. Partake in the French way of living in an enchanting setting. An experience that is totally new and completely unforgettable.
© Le Lodge Park / L. Di Orio M.P. Morel, T. Shu & DR.
At a glance
- Ideally located in the heart of a park in the center of Megève and just steps from the ski lifts. In summer, you can take advantage of the gardens and outdoor pool in the heart of the village!
- Discover the unique spirit and the adventurers' soul of the rooms and suites, the walls dressed in authentic Scottish and playful touches of exotic textures.
- The lodge rooms and suites are real sanctuaries of serenity where it is delightful to relax after a day of intense activity in the mountains.
- There is an outdoor pool open in the summer only and there is an indoor pool (10x5 m) open during winter and summer.
- To warm up before heading out to hit the snowy slopes, nothing is better than some training exercises in the new, fully equipped Technogym fitness room.
- Enjoy a cocktail before dinner on the terrace open to nature, nestled under a warm fur blanket then get caught up in the whirlwind of exciting exchanges and peacefully remake the world around a good whiskey.
- Try out the refined cuisine of the Beef Lodge, a steak house offering the finest selection of meats from the best ranches.
- Every weekend lunch is a BBQ party: in the garden or by the pool, the trendy chic trapper gateway in the hearth of Megève offers a menu that sizzles.
- If Skiing isn't quite your style, or if it is, and you need a serious come-down after you come down the mountain, spend some time exploring Pure Altitude Spa!
- Breakfast is not included and the hotel wil charge € 28,- euro per adult and € 14,- euro per child.
- The hotel is open from December to April and from June to August. Check in 4 pm and check out 12:00 pm.
- Minimum rates from € 456 euro in winter and from € 206 euro in summer.
- We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests. Your reservation will be confirmed 24 hours after request. It then becomes definitive, and you will immediately receive an email confirmation with the details of your booking.
- Receive a Vip welcome in room, when booking with High End Stay.
Enjoy the local area
Megève immediately impresses visitors with its calm and timeless authenticity. A bewitching charm bathes the narrow streets that lead to the village square and the church steeple with its green bronze domes. A profusion of little shops and wooden facades conveys a warm conviviality.
Generally snow-covered and offering an exceptional panorama of the Alpine massif (Mont-Blanc, the Chamonix Aiguilles, the Warrens chain, the Aravis chain and Mont Charvin), the 1483-acre site can be enjoyed by visitors on skis, snowmobile, sledge or snow shoes. Or they may just admire the huskies or the polo players… or simply contemplate the snow-covered mountains from a table on one of the many terraces, like the one of l’Alpage.
How to get to Megève?
Airports: Genève-Cointrin (1h),
Annecy (1h15), Lyon St-Exupéry (2h)
SNCF Train stations: Sallanches (15 min),
Genève TGV (1h), Bellegarde TGV (1h15)
- Access to thermal area
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Flatscreen TV
- Full use hotel facilities
- Laundry Room
- Satellite TV
- Wine cellar
- Dining Area
- Private pool
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Dry cleaning service
- Restaurant reservations
- Shuttle service
- Wine tasting
Entertainment & Experiences
- Kid amenities
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Wine tasting
- Pets allowed