A mid-19th Century mansion that sits beween the Champs-Élysées and Avenue Montaigne. A discreet sanctuary on a peaceful side street in the very heart of Paris.
- - 5* boutique hotel
- - Fine dining restaurant
- - 24/7 room services
- - Bar
- - 42 rooms and suites
- - Near Champs-Elysees
- - Air Conditioning
- - Laundry Service
- - Free WiFi
- - Located center Golden Triangle
True Luxury Experience in Paris
Appearances can be deceptive; hidden behind a discreet and understated entrance lies one of the most exclusive addresses in Paris. Acclaimed for many years by leading travel specialists including Travel+Leisure, Condé Nast Gold List, and Andrew Harper’s Hideaway Report, the San Régis is among the finest hotels in the world.
The hotel’s history only serves to enhance its character. The San Régis is a former hôtel particulier (private mansion) built in the 19th century, today fully restored, exquisitely decorated and lavishly furnished with countless works of art. Each of the 30 bedrooms and 12 suites has its own distinctive style, furnished with sumptuous fabrics from the finest Houses, complementing the antique and period furniture. The owners of the hotel, the Georges family, wish to preserve the special atmosphere of a family home. The sought after furnishings and paintings have all been painstakingly hunted down, contributing to the unique and soulful ambience of the San Régis.
Designed in the style of a winter garden and nestled beneath a majestic glass roof, the restaurant offers the perfect elegant setting for an intimate dining experience or a business meal. Verdure is the watchword. The garden-inspired decor is suffused with lush vegetation with living plant walls, exquisite fabrics in soft sea-green tones and an open-air winter garden. The theme continues onto the plate where the Chef Romain Leydier provides light, healthy and flavoursome seasonal cuisine.
With its chimney and its monumental bronze chandelier, the Boudoir adjoining the glass-roofed salon provides an intimate setting that is ideal for a private meal. From breakfast to dinner, it is an exclusive and privileged location whose initiates prefer the secret to remain theirs only…
At a glance
- Tucked away in a charming and secluded street at the heart of the 'Golden Triangle' in Paris's 8th arrondissement, the San Régis is ideally located for enjoying the lively Champs-Elysées district, Avenue Montaigne and the Grand Palais.
- Discreet and personalised service, combined with the stylish and elegant decor, ensure that the hotel San Régis is one of the most refined addresses and one of the preferred places of residence for VIPs, celebrities and artists in search of authenticity and discretion.
- This family owned and run 5* boutique hotel with its loyal and professional staff offers the most outstanding service you could imagine.
- Room Amenities: Courtesy tray with mineral water, kettle, complimentary tea and coffee, Mini-bar, Down pillows, Hair dryer, Bathrobe in thick-terry-towelling, Slippers, Hermès amenities, Safe, Umbrella, Led TV, satellite program, 2 direct phone lines, Complimentary WiFi, Individual climate controle, 24-hour room service,
- Check-in 3 pm -3 am and check-out 12 pm.
- City Tax is € 3,75,- euro per person, per night.
- Breakfast is € 35,- euro per person. Breakfast is served from 7 am to 10.30 am.
- An extra bed is free of charge for till 12 years old, when sharing parents Prestige room, Junior Suite, Terrace Junior Suite or Suite. An extra bed is charged € 90,- euro per night for 12 years and older in the same room categories.
- Extra when booking with High End Stay; A selection of delicacies by the Chef in-room, upon arrival.
- Rates shown is the start rate per night of € 345,- euro for the Classic Room. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests.
Enjoy the local area
The Champs-Elysées Avenue Montaigne golden triangle is reputed for being the centre of fashion and luxury in Paris, but it’s also a business district and a place for entertainment and nightlife with a large choice of theatres, cinemas, cabarets, restaurants, and landmarks. Situated in a very quiet street near the charming Place François 1er, the San Régis is a peaceful haven in the heart of this lively neighbourhood.
Luxury boutiques are to be found at the corner of the street, the length of Avenue Montaigne and rue François 1er (including Christian Dior, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Ferragamo and Armani). Rue du Faubourg-Saint-Honoré (Hermès, Cartier and others) is only a few hundred metres away. Among the numerous gastronomic landmarks of Paris, the Lasserre, Ledoyen, Clarence and Laurent restaurants are situated in the immediate vicinity of the hotel.
Just a short stroll away from the San Régis, the Grand Palais and the Petit Palais offer art lovers an inexhaustible source of inspiration and astonishment. Built for the 1900 Universal Exhibition dedicated “to the glory of French art”, the Grand Palais proudly fulfils its vocation by hosting the most prestigious exhibitions every year (Picasso, Monet etc.), art fairs attended by art collectors coming from all over the world (FIAC, Biennale des Antiquaires), and many of the highlights of Parisian life (Saut Hermès, fashion shows by the biggest names in fashion design, exceptional celebrations, exclusive events).
- Activity planning
- Airport transfers
- Baby cot
- Concierge Service
- In room massage
- Private chef
- Restaurant reservations
- Shoe cleaning service
- Shopping service
- Shuttle service
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Flatscreen TV
- Full use hotel facilities
- Pillow menu
- Satellite TV
- Smart TV
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Business facilities
- Currency exchange
Entertainment & Experiences