Enjoy this exclusive, Caribbean, eco-friendly boutique hotel as a beachfront dream, as well as a paradise for divers, fishers and snorkel lovers.
- - Beachfront boutique hotel
- - Rooftop pool bar
- - Suites with private plunge pool
- - Restaurant
- - 3 Outdoor pools
- - Spa
- - Air conditioning
- - Boutique
- - Breakfast included
- - Wateractivities
Paradise for divers and snorkel lovers
Luxury small eco friendly hotel bathed by the colors of the Caribbean nature, the gentle aromas of bougainvilleas and the turquoise Soliman bay.
The beauty of this bay is not only its heartbreaking color but also being probably the most protected bay of the Riviera Maya. This allows you to swim and snorkel safely all year long. Let yourselves feel free and enjoy this miracle of nature that lies in front of your eyes.
Jashita Hotel is located on two hectares of beach front property surrounded by unspoiled nature. And with only 30 luxurious suites, Jashita Hotel offers privacy and exclusivity for all of our guests. The adult-only swim pool area allows tranquility and personal space for guests who simply want to daydream quietly by the pool. For families with children, our child-friendly swimming pool provides another refreshing area where children can play. For guests who needs some time to relax both the body and the mind, the yoga studio and SPA are open daily to pamper you night and day.
These suites offers a private terrace with (plunge) pool and views of the garden or sea. Located on the ground floor with tropical view, on the first floor with partial ocean view and on the second floor with full ocean view. Each suite features fine Italian bed linen, a sitting area with cable TV and an iPod dock and an elegant bathroom with deluxe toiletries, mini-bar, snorkel equipment and twice a day housekeeping. A free bottle of wine and chocolates are provided on arrival, plus breakfast included.
At a glance
- Luxury beachfront, ecofriendly boutique hotel with 30 rooms and suites with tropical, ocean or pool views.
- All suites have a private (plunge) pool except for the Waterfront Suites -where the sea is your pool- and the regular bedrooms.
- The beach in front of Jashita is a real gem, set between the ocean and the tropical forest. The Soliman Bay is one of the most exclusive and special places on the Riviera Maya; its beaches are of the purest and finest sand, so white it looks like snow.
- Free yourself from stress and negative energy and gain new self-awareness at the Caoba Yoga Studio at Jashita
- Try the special lobster on the grill, the fresh fish carpaccio or even the spaghetti with Lobster at the Pandano restaurant & Grill. They offer a fusion of Italian Mexican and international cuisine.
- Relax in the Spa which is positioned amongst the tree tops overlooking a private lagoon in the remote jungle.
- The main pool and it’s lounge area is for the use of adults only. The minimum age for using the adults pool is from 14 years. Children must use the smaller pool with supervision of their parents. The use of the pool is from 08.00 am to 7.00pm.
- Drink your Margarita at the ThousandandOne rooftop bar with glassed infinity pool. The terrace Is for the use of all hotel guests unless specifically rented with Jasmine Penthouse. Opening: 11am to 6pm.
- Kids are welcome, but to maintain the atmosphere of peace and harmony, the hotel accepts up to 4 children staying at the same time, between 0-14 years old. From 15 years old, the children are considered as adults
- For families with 2 children, we advice the Superior Double Deluxe Suite with Tropical View and two connection Superior Deluxe Suites
Enjoy the local area
Jashita is a 10-minute drive (12km) from Tulum town and Tulum Ruins and a 15-minute drive (16km) from Tulum beach.
Cancun Airport is just 1 hour and 20 minutes (110km) away from Jashita. We’re able to arrange transfers – please enquire on booking.
The 13th century pre Columbian Mayan walled city situated on a 12mt cliff is located just 9 km from Jashita, a 5 minutes car ride and can also be reached by boat ready to leve from the hotel beach whenever you wish. It takes 20 minutes, and on the way many turtles and sometimes dolphins are easy to spot, snorkeling on coral reefs on the way back is a true beauty.
Ruins of Coba
It is an easy 45minutes driving inland from Tulum, the road is all straight and you arrive to the other breathtaking mayan site of Coba, less touristic and in our opinion the most beautiful and mysterious of the archeological sites to visit. It is still allowed to climb the highest pyramid, truly worth it.
It is one of the most important archeological Mayan site of the Yucatan Peninsula, it dates back to ad 600 to 1200, in that frame period many different architectural styles can be found. It is located 2.5 hours drive from Jashita towards the beautiful colonial town of Valladolid, also worth a visit.
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Airport transfers
- Car Rental Service
- House keeping
- Laundry service
- Massage services
- Restaurant reservations
- Room service
- Water sports services
- Outdoor furniture
- Private pool
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
Entertainment & Experiences
- Board games
- Golf course
- Swimming pool
- Water sports
- Celebration venue
- Sport and equipment rental