Set on a hillside in four acres of private ground, this luxury country house offers a relaxed, laid-back luxury with stunning views.
- - 8 luxury bedroom-ensuite
- - Breakfast included
- - Panoramic pool
- - Private gourmet chef
- - Hot tub
- - Air conditioning
- - UNESCO Val d’Orcia
- - Outdoor dining areas
- - Personal wine cellar
- - Daily maid service
- - English speaking concierges
- - Mountain bikes
- - Personal laundry
- - Bocce court
Comfortable and safe escape with total relaxation & privacy
Right in the heart of this countryside, but a close drive to these hilltowns and Siena, La Bandita is a sophisticated new retreat that is a hybrid between an elegant private villa and stylish country inn, where laidback luxury, privacy and personal attention are the primary focus. The four acre property features outdoor dining areas, an infinity pool overlooking the valley and spacious guestrooms with sweeping views, modern furnishings, air-conditioned guest rooms and luxurious linens.
La Bandita Countryhouse is an exclusive 8 bedroom luxury villa with contemporary design, stylishly converted from an old stone farmhouse. Located inside a nature reserve within the UNESCO site of the Val d’Orcia, La Bandita Countryhouse offers a comfortable and safe escape with total relaxation and privacy. Let our friendly staff take care of all arrangements, while you enjoy the beautiful views, great local food and wine, carefully maintained garden, and the panoramic swimming pool. Renting the full property is really best for a group of friends or families traveling together. Unlike most villa rentals in Tuscany, however, La Bandita comes with a full range of services.
The Country house can accommodate up tp 16 adults and 4 children.
Rates from 3000,- euro per night.
You can also book a private room/ suite, Superior room € 325,- Deluxe room € 395,-
Pig-sty suite with double bedroom, living area with sofa bed and kitchenette. Spacious and modern, all rooms have private bathrooms, air-conditioning and wonderful countryside view € 595,- per night
At a glance
- Rent the complete luxury villa with 8 ensuite bedrooms or choose one of the rooms -and suites La Bandita has to offer. All the rooms have individually controlled heating/air conditioning, screens in the windows and a large walk in shower in the bathroom. There is a tv in the common room, but not in the guest rooms and main house.
- The Superior and Deluxe rooms are on the corners with stunning views in two directions. Both have a Queen size bed. The Deluxe rooms are larger, and feature a stand-alone in room bathtub and a second twin bed in the room.
- The Pig Sty Suite is a stand-alone private stone cottage nearby the main building. This has a bedroom, a sitting room separated by large sliding doors and a small kitchen. In the sitting room there is a pull out double size sofa bed. The large bathroom has a bathtub and oversized shower. The suite also has its own private garden with a covered seating area where you can order a private meal.
- Enjoy the beautiful views, great local food, wine, garden and the panoramic pool.
- You can truly relax, La Bandita provides personal services from restaurant bookings at a little country restaurant, private gourmet chef to lunch arrangements with the small winemaker who will personally walk you through his vineyard.
- Each evening, as you gather for cocktails, you can watch the farmers round up the sheep and walk them back to their barns along stone paths, and listen to the tinkling of their bells. You can even follow them down to the barn and pet the lambs.
- The Country house is located 3 km up a steep, bumpy road, which is not suitable for low clearance sports cars. The Country House is not on walking distance from any villages, but Pienza, Montepulciano and some other wonderful towns are within 15-20 min drive.
- A full time gourmet chef can prepare daily set menu meals that are charged at a flat rate of € 25 lunch and € 45 dinner (excluding wine). The meals can be served family style at a long table all together in a dinner party atmosphere.
- The prices include VAT sale taxes, daily cooked breakfast, free unlimited bottled water, coffee and soft drinks, and personal laundry.
- All prices shown represents the rates per room based on double occupancy and include all taxes. Prices on request for the best rates.
Enjoy the local area
La Bandita offers the perfect base from which to explore the stunning Val d’Orciaand the hill towns of southern Tuscany and around Siena. The striking ancient clay hills of the crete senesi and perfectly preserved medieval and Renaissance hills towns, abbeys and castles characterize this part of southern Tuscany where life continues much the same as it has for centuries.
Pienza The “ideal” Renaissance gem, another UNESCO Heritage site famous for its perfectly proportioned 15th Century central piazza, and of course, the delicious cheese Pecorino di Pienza. Just outside of town is the monastery of Sant’Anna Camprena, the location for The English Patient. Montepulcianoand Montalcino, the two wine capitals of Tuscany, surrounded by their prized vineyards of Brunello and Vino Nobile. You can still hear sung vespers at the 10th Century abbey of San Antimo, one of the real treasures of Tuscany, set in the countryside outside Montalcino.
Bagno Vignoni The tiny spa town where travelers have taken to their hot outdoor sulfur springs since Roman times. Siena, Arezzo, Assisi, Cortona as well as the outlets for Prada, Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci are all reachable in under an hour. The Hotel itself is easily reachable, a mere 20 minutes from the Chianciano Terme/Chiusi exit of the A1 Autostrada, and 2.5 hours from Rome and the Fiumicino Airport.
- Activity planning
- Extra bed
- Laundry service
- Private chef
- Private excursions
- Shuttle service
- Wine tasting
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Flatscreen TV
- Full equipped kitchen
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
Entertainment & Experiences
- Bocce court
- Swimming pool
- Wine tasting
- Dining Area
- Swimming pool