A reflection of the quintessence of 19th century Parisian chic. Silk hung walls, damascene brocade taffeta, velvet drapes, waffle weave fabrics, herringbone oak parquet, unique pieces of antique furniture.
- - Urban mansion
- - Full butler service
- - 8th Arr. - Champs-Élysées
- - Michelin 2* restaurant
- - Indoor pool
- - Afternoon tea
- - Fitness
- - Bar
- - Spa
- - Private library
19th century elegance tailored to the 21st century
A high End Urban Mansion – Five star- a stone’s throw from the Champs-Elysées, where the heart of Paris beats. Nestled in a peaceful location, slightly set back from the world’s most beautiful avenue, La Réserve Paris – Hotel and Spa overlooks the Grand Palais, the Eiffel Tower, the Pantheon and the Concorde obelisk. Just in front, a majestic curtain of trees preserves the intimacy of this place, like an echo of the Elysée gardens nearby.
Michel Reybier’s highly distinctive urban mansion has all the elegance of a 19th century private apartment, where ultra-personalized services can be enjoyed in complete simplicity and discretion.
All around are immense spaces bathed in light, barely muted by the rich fabrics of the hangings. Scattered here and there are beautiful marble fireplaces, and everywhere the joy of vast indoor spaces, typical of Haussmann-style apartments. The noble and generous materials exude a forgotten spirit of generosity. More suites than rooms, a library reserved for guests and their friends, a smoking lounge, a 16-meter indoor pool (a rarity in Paris), wine cellars in the suites, an inner courtyard with lush greenery echoing the landscaped entrance. At La Réserve Paris – Hotel and Spa, you experience the quintessence of Parisian chic in the Belle Époque.
At a glance
- Stay in this 19th century intimate Parisian urban mansion comprising only 26 Suites and 14 Bedrooms.
- A Suite in a private home; they are unique, both on principle and for the sheer pleasure of discovering in each instance a distinctive place imbued with original charm. Spread out between the first and fifth floors, their generous floor plans range from 50 to over 200 sq.m., and some feature communicating doors.
- Each room and each suite has its dedicated butler, a magician who handles every detail of daily life. A virtuoso in the art of anticipating each guest’s desires, always close by and available at a touch of the special button on the in-suite iPad, he ensures perfect homelike comfort in a supremely discreet way: packing or repacking, running a bath or rustling up a meal as the fancy may take you, 24/7…
- Extraordinary views over some of the finest monuments in Paris: the Eiffel Tower, the Grand Palais, Champs Elysées, the Pantheon and the Place de la Concorde's Obelisk.
- Macarons, madeleines, Parisian nibbles. I wouldn’t miss afternoon tea. You can always exercise at the fitness studio afterwards.
- Forget the weather, stress, fatigue and even what time it is, finally let go and recharge your batteries at the Spa, Set around the 16-meter indoor pool are just three treatment rooms, a fitness area with a sports coach. The swimming pool, hammam and the fitness center are open 24h/24h and reserved exclusively for the guests over 16 years old of La Réserve Paris - Hotel, Spa and Apartments. The swimming pool and the hammam are available for outside guests benefiting from a treatment in order to prolong this relaxing moment.
- Awarded two Michelin stars after just one year in operation, Le Gabriel has made a majestic entrance onto the Parisian gastronomy scene and found its place at the peak of the capital’s demanding gourmet culture. Open Monday - Friday Lunch from 12.30pm to 2.30pm and Dinner from 7.30pm to 10.00pm
- A contemporary restaurant, La Pagode de Cos draws on culinary traditions from around the world revisited by chef Jérôme Banctel for whom it is a means of sharing with you his curiosity for other cultures. On beautiful sunny days, you can enjoy lunch or dinner in the quiet green patio. Under the delicate shade of "silk trees" in bloom, this taste bud journey is a true Parisian summer delight. Open 7 days a week from 7am to 11pm – Patio from 8am to 10pm.
- Buzzing with Parisian effervescence, ideal for a business meeting, a relaxed afterwork get-together, a cocktail with friends or a glass of champagne for two, Bar Le Gaspard is fast becoming a new favorite with locals.
- Check in: 3pm, Check out: 12pm. Rates show on our website, represents the minimum rate of a double room. All prices on request and tailor made.
Enjoy the local area
THE HEART OF PARIS An urban mansion at 42, Avenue Gabriel, just off the Champs-Elysées, on a level with the Grand Palais, right near the Elysée Gardens and Marigny Theater.
The very epicenter of the capital, mid-way between Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré and Avenue Montaigne. Perfect tranquility, yet located in the beating heart of Paris.
26km/16.1mi from Roissy Charles De Gaulle International Airport (CDG).
17km/10.6mi from Orly International Airport (ORY).
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Butler service
- Coffee maker
- Flatscreen TV
- Concierge Service
- Laundry service
- Massage services
- Private excursions
- Restaurant reservations
- Room service
- Valet service
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
- Business facilities
- Pets allowed
Entertainment & Experiences
- Swimming pool