A chic ski-in ski-out lodge with just 55 rooms and suites and private chalets with access to the slopes of Méribel, Courchevel and Val Thorens
- - Rooms and Suites
- - Breakfast included
- - Ski-in/ Ski-out
- - Restaurants
- - Indoor and outdoor pool
- - Slope Side restaurant
- - Indoor and outdoor bar
- - Kids club
- - Wellness
- - Teen's club
- - Fitness
- - Ski shop
A chic slope-side retreat in Méribel
Close to Le Rond-Point des Pistes, Le Coucou is in one of the loveliest sites in Méribel, next to the slopes for a rare ski-in/ski-out experience in Méribel.
The hotel rubs shoulders with the snow-capped summits and overlooks the entire valley. With the elegant look of a traditional chalet, Le Coucou sits on ten floors, snuggled on the mountainside, blending in perfectly with its environment.
From top to bottom, on the mountainside and on the valley side, there are majestic peaks as far as the eye can see, and magical points of view where nothing disturbs the beauty and nature. Inside, Pierre Yovanovitch has made each opening into a breathtaking panoramic picture.
Atypical, surprising, always unexpected, Le Coucou sings a tune that everyone loves, the exhilarating happiness of holidays and the euphoria of living every moment to the full.
The rooms and suites have the same pure lines, where wood and stone contrast with wool and metal, glass and leather. Everywhere, antique furniture and designs by the architect create a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Le Coucou boasts sixteen rooms, thirty nine suites, two private chalets, two swimming pools, wellness, restaurants (Italian and Beefbar), a boutique, a kids club and high end service.
At a glance
- The Hotel Le Coucou sits right on the ski slopes above Méribel. The hotel offers rooms, suites and two private chalets.
- Each room/ suite has King size or twin size beds, twice a day housekeeping, laundry service, Wifi, Room Service, Flat screen tv and satellite tv, minibar with complimentary non alcoholic beverages, safe, Nespresso machine and kettle, bathroom amenities for the entire family, hairdryer and tailor-made cotton satin sheets with refined ladder hems.
- For a fantastic breakfast buffet, head to Bianca Neve, which also serves refined Italian specialities and pizzas every night.
- It's time for food at any time! Warm tasty crêpes at the Bar for afternoon tea; pre-dinner cocktail and appetizers; meat on the Beef Bar slope-side terrace at midday, or underneath the iconic wall of cuckoos in the evening...
- Designed like a lounge boutique with fitting room and cosy café area, the ski room leads directly onto the slopes with its take-off terrace. Every day, a dedicated team manages the ski equipment and provides a personalised set-up per room, so that everyone is ready to go without losing any time.
- Forget stress, re-energise and restore physical at the Tata Harper spa. The wellness area boasts a spa with six treatment cabins, two swimming pools, a fitness area, a sauna
- Le Coucou has two heated pools, one indoor in the wellness space and the other outside on a terrace. They are separated only by a window. Lined with arcades, the indoor pool seems to continue outside due to a surprising trompe-l’oeil effect.
- The fitness room is divided into two areas and offers a panoramic vista over the valley that gives you the impression you are outdoors - a unique sensation that is perfect for boosting performance!
- The kind and teens can enjoy a lot of activities at the Kids & Teen Lab by Petit Vip ( 4-9 years, babies are welcomed with their parents or nanny) and the Teens Lab (10-15 years).
- Try the rarest meats with the most prestigious origins, all matured and prepared to perfection: Black Angus from Argentina and the USA, Australian Wagyu, Japanese Kobe...The BeefBar is open midday and evenings.
- The Italian Restaurant Biancaneve is located on the sixth floor. and offers the chance to savour the best of the region in a refined decor designed by Pierre Yovanovitch.
- Perched on the eighth floor, the Fumoir is the place for connoisseurs of spirits and cigars to enjoy a relaxed and cosy ambiance around the fireside.
- The most Iconic meat from the Beefbar menu is available for sale at the Beefbar Butcher Shop.
- The ski school is located in front of the hotel and the Côtes Ski Lift is 100 m from the hotel and Rhodos 2 Ski Lift is 800 m away.
- Explore Méribel's hidden gems, from pony sledging for the little ones, to tandem paragliding, and so much more.
- Check in 3 pm and check out noon, but flexible subject to availability.
- Rates shown, represents the min rates per night for a Prestige Room. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests. Your reservation will be confirmed 24 hours after request. It then becomes definitive, and you will immediately receive an email confirmation with the details of your booking. We ensure pricing transparency for our guests: there are no hidden booking fees.
Enjoy the local area
At the heart of the legendary Trois Vallées ski area, Méribel has jealously guarded its mountain identity for thirty years. The ski resort has preserved its charming appeal, with exclusively traditional chalets with lauze roofs and not a hint of concrete.
Simply climb to 3000 m, to the top of Mont Vallon, and you can admire the enchanting view over the valley and its different districts.
Above Belvédère, on the edge of the slopes, Le Coucou fits comfortably into the landscape, blending perfectly with its surroundings.
Its unique location in Méribel makes it the only ski-in/ski-out hotel in the resort.
Helicopter transfer at the Méribel altiport
(30 minutes from Chambéry airport)
MOÛTIERS – SALINS – BRIDES-LES -BAINS – 12 miles / 20 km
CHAMBERY – CHALLES-LES-EAUX – 62 miles / 100 km
To ensure that you have a pleasant trip, we will organize the transfer from the station to the hotel.
From Paris, 391 miles / 630 km
From Geneva, 82 miles / 133 km
From Lyon, 124 miles / 201 km
Le Coucou hotel is situated at 5 minutes of the city center.
- Access to thermal area
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Coffee maker
- Flatscreen TV
- Baby cot
- Baby equipment
- Concierge Service
- Extra bed
- Laundry service
- Massage services
- Personal trainer
- Restaurant reservations
- Room service
- Valet service
- Swimming pool
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
Entertainment & Experiences
- Helicopter services
- Kid amenities
- Swimming pool
- Sport and equipment rental
- Wheelchair Accessible