Thirteen sophisticated apartments on the first and second floors of the building, generously-sized, with kitchen and two bathrooms.
- - 13 spacious apartments
- - Center of Lecce
- - Food court
- - 4 restaurants
- - Air conditioned
- - BN Wellness
- - Terrazza BN
- - Roof Garden
- - Free WiFi
Thirteen sophisticated apartments
Palazzo BN was created in what used to be the offices of the bank “Banco di Napoli”, an imposing building inaugurated in 1930, in the centre of the city of Lecce.
In 2019 the entrepreneur Renè De Picciotto purchased the building and launched a refurbishment and conversion project that culminated in the opening of Palazzo BN, an attractive temple of hospitality and cuisine.
The restyling operation extended to the entire building: The basement floor, where the bank’s vaults were previously located, is now a wellness boutique dedicated to health and safety.
On the ground floor, the combination of what used to be the bank’s cash desks has given rise to the Food Court and its four high-level restaurant styles. On the first and second floors, 13 generously sized apartments have been created.
The roof has been converted into the Terrazza BN, a panoramic roof garden open both to guests staying at the structure and to external visitors.
At a glance
- In 2019 the entrepreneur Renè De Picciotto purchased the building and launched a refurbishment and conversion project that culminated in the opening of Palazzo BN, an attractive temple of hospitality and cuisine.
- Thirteen sophisticated apartments on the first and second floors of the building, generously-sized, with kitchen and two bathrooms. Each apartment is enhanced by high-quality furnishings and a unique design style, in addition to handy remote-controlled domotics.
- The Food Court at Palazzo BN is the new restaurant temple in the centre of Lecce. On the building’s ground floor, which from the 1930s on was the monumental hall of what was previously the Banco di Napoli, this location is a unique combination of design and taste.
- Here you will find: Banco, a smart lounge bar; Ammos, a contemporary fish bar; Red Restaurant, a fine dining restaurant with distinctive design; and Terra, with its selection of traditional products.
- Socialising, taste, and the spirit of the Salento area: the Banco Lounge Bar is the right place for a flavoursome break.
- An evocative panoramic view over the beauty of the city of Lecce, an exclusive location for your events, for aperitifs in our Lounge Bar on the roof of a historic building.
- The wellness boutique is an area dedicated to fitness equipped with the best Technogym equipment.
- We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests.
Enjoy the local area
The heart of this Salento city, also known as the “Lady of the Baroque”, features superb, richly-decorated churches and buildings, contributing to an authentic, unique architectural style, Lecce Baroque.
The style takes form in the complex, imaginative decoration of the façades of churches and buildings, and it is also hallmarked by the use of Lecce stone in both architecture and sculpture.
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Flatscreen TV
- Full equipped kitchen
- Laundry Room
- Music System
- Satellite TV
- Smart TV
- Airport transfers
- Dry cleaning service
- Personal trainer
- Private excursions
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Business facilities
- Pets allowed
Entertainment & Experiences
- Outdoor furniture
- Rooftop bar
- Rooftop garden
- Rooftop terrace