In Southeastern Sicily, where old world architecture meets stunning beaches, surprisingly beautiful countryside and a vibrant night life
- - Small Boutique Hotel
- - Breakfast Included
- - Heart of Noto
- - Concierge Services
- - Nine Rooms & Suites
- - Q92 Terrace
- - Mini Pool
- - Scented Garden
Sicily’s hidden gem
A private and unique new boutique hotel in the heart of the Baroque capital along the famous Corso Vittorio Emanuele with splendid views of Noto Cathedral.
Small luxury hotel Q92 Noto Hotel, showcases the best combination of Italian and Sicilian design throughout its nine rooms and suites, with a history that is deeply rooted in Noto.
Elegant interiors combined with exceptional service make this new hotel one of the best places to stay in Noto where luxury and well-being are wrapped up together in exquisite Sicilian style.
The location of this new arrival is hard to beat, it’s arguably one of the most centrally located boutique hotels in Noto. From here you can live and breathe the heart and history of the city and soak up its timeless beauty from one of the hotels’ balconies. These balconies directly overlook Noto’s most important yearly event, the famous Infiorata di Noto, one of the most colorful festivals in the world celebrating springtime which takes place every year over the third weekend of May before the heat of the summer arrives.
At a glance
- Just 9 stunning rooms and suites, small scented garden and mini pool in a renovated 18th-century Baroque palazzo in the heart of Noto, one of the most beautiful cities in Sicily
- Many of the rooms have stunning views of Noto’s churches, Baroque palaces and the world-famous Noto Cathedral. Others have a pretty garden view or look onto the quiet internal courtyard.
- Enjoy the finer things in life, attention to detail and the charm of living like a local immersed in the culture of Noto, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- After a day’s exploring come home and relax in the shade or bask in the evening sun in the pretty garden filled with lemon trees, jasmine and cascading flowers.
- The mini pool is exclusive to hotel guests and is the perfect spot to lie back, relax on a sunbed and read a book or enjoy a glass of something cool from the bar.
- Snacks and drinks are served throughout the day and in the early evening either in one of the charming Baroque lounges or in our amazing Q92 terrace overlooking the sunset colors of our magic town.
- You're in Italy, so food plays a big part in your time in Sicily. There are some great simple, authentic places to eat as well as Michelin star restaurants.
- There’s plenty to do for all of the family from hiking or skiing on Mount Etna, wine tasting, soaking up the Sicilian sun and visiting the many archaeological sites and ruins.
- The most beautiful sandy beached of Italy, you'll find within 15 km of the heart of Noto. The Marianelli beach is an absolute must and less than 10 km from the hotel. Other favorites are San Lorenzo, Marzamemi or the ones in the Vendicari nature reserve.
- Children till 3 years can stay free in the room. From 3 years the costs per night for an extra bed is € 70,- euro.
- Rates shown represents the minimum rate per night in low season. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests. Your reservation will be confirmed 24 hours after request.
- Free High End Stay gift, when booking through us; a bottle of Etna DOC wine in the room upon arrival.
Enjoy the local area
Sicily is Italy’s largest region and has a fantastic year-round climate making it one of the best places in Europe to visit throughout the year. There’s plenty to do for all of the family from hiking or skiing on Mount Etna, wine tasting, soaking up the Sicilian sun and visiting the many archaeological sites and ruins.
As with most vacations to Italy food plays a big part in your time in Sicily and there are some great simple, authentic places to eat as well as Michelin star restaurants.
Sicily’s history spans across 3000 years and its rich culture showcase the influences of all nations that have passed through and left their mark including the Greeks, Romans, Normans, Arabs and Phoenicians and the impact these civilizations have had on the island can be seen everywhere you look.
• International Airport V. Bellini – Catania Fontanarossa (90 km)
• International Airport Punta Raisi – Palermo (313 km)
• Comiso Airport – Comiso (80 km)
- Activity planning
- Airport transfers
- Cooking class
- Dry cleaning service
- Extra bed
- Laundry service
- Massage services
- Private excursions
- Restaurant reservations
- Room service
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Pillow menu
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool