Tucked behind a historical façade right along the famous Keizersgracht in the center of Amsterdam.
- - Boutique Hotel
- - Vinkeles Restaurant
- - 40 rooms and suites
- - Hotel Bar
- - Heart of Amsterdam
- - Courtyard terrace
- - 9-streets area
- - Small fitness
- - Brasserie
- - 24/7 Room Service
Amsterdam's former 17th-century theatre
Elegant chic boutique hotel, located in a charming 17th century building on the Keizersgracht in the heart of Amsterdam. The Keizersgracht is one of Amsterdam’s most famous canals.
This five star boutique hotel has 40 rooms and suites which each has its own style and unique character.
Indulge in Michelin starred, contemporary French cuisine at Restaurant Vinkeles or meet for a drink at Bar Barbou, Long Gallery Lounge, or the Lounge.
Behind the walls of the 17th Century landmark hotel you’ll find one of Amsterdam’s hidden treasures – The Garden. Lit with candles and warmed by heat lamps when needed, the garden is a secluded spot complete with Brasserie OCCO menu for lunch and dinner. When the weather allows the garden is the perfect location to enjoy a cocktail or The Dylan’s Signature concept High Wine.
An exclusive gateway to uncovering the hidden treasures of Amsterdam’s past and present.
At a glance
- The Dylan is situated behind an old façade on the Keizersgracht, one of the city's most famous canals, and in the heart of stylish The 9 Streets shopping area.
- An exclusive choice of room types and styles provide every imaginable comfort for the discerning traveller. Every room is refined and distinctly unique.
- The Bar & Brasserie OCCO is open all day. Relax a glass of wine at the fireplace or enjoy the refined dishes in the intimate and historic setting of Michelin-starred Restaurant Vinkeles, situated in an 18th century bakery. Also for meetings this is a nice place to sit.
- The Dylan Amsterdam organise daily a High Wine, served in the lounge or on the Secluded Garden Terrace. The High Wine features a selection of 4 different wines from the cellar and 4 amuse-style bites select by the executive chef Dennis Kuipers.
- Enjoy a fine dining experience with Chef’s Signature menu & wine pairing, aperitif, coffee/tea and water in Restaurant Vinkeles.
- Honeymoon package available from 600 euro. Contact us for more details information.
- The Dylan hotel like to make all the meetings and events special and unique. they offer personalized service, tailor-made proposals and individual solutions for every type of event.
- Get pampered by the genuine and kind service of the Les Clefs d’Or Concierge team. Let them take care of every detail during your stay. From car service, bikes to explore the city, a culinary canal cruise to rose petals strewn in your room following an eight-course meal at Michelin star Restaurant Vinkeles.
- Valet parking is available for hotel guests at € 95 per car per night.
- We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests.
Enjoy the local area
The Dylan is located in the Center of Amsterdam, on one of the largest canals and in the midst of the Negen Straatjes shopping area. The Hotel can be easily reached by car (private car, taxi or E-taxi) and public transportation.
10 minutes walking distance from the Royal Palace and Dam Square, the Jordaan area, Leidseplein.
15 minutes walking distance to the Museums.
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Flatscreen TV
- Smart TV
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Bicycle rental service
- Business facilities
- Celebration venue
- Currency exchange
- Concierge Service
- Dry cleaning service
- Extra bed
- Personal assistent
- Restaurant reservations
- Room service
- Wedding service
Entertainment & Experiences