Unique boutique hotel with 18 rooms and suites where you can enjoy a luxury home away from home, right in the centre of London.
- - 18 Rooms and suites
- - Concierge service
- - Air conditioning
- - Restaurant
- - Cocktail Bar
- - 24/7 Room service
- - City's rooftops and London Eye views
- - Lift
Unique hideaway in the heart of London
The Henrietta hotel is inspired by the streets of Covent Garden. The design recall the essence of the place by adding a touch of modernity. A sophisticated design with local inspiration.
The hotel features 18 rooms including 1 suite and each of the 18 bedrooms of the Henrietta Hotel are uniquely designed by French Interior Designer, Dorothee Meilichzon. Guests are able to enjoy a unique home away from home, right in the centre of London. The room amenities are a selection of carefully curated toiletries, complimentary high speed internet, bespoke mini bar selection and 24-hour room service.
Henrietta Hotel is the first London-based hotel of the Experimental Group. The founders, Romée de Goriainoff, Pierre-Charles Cros, Olivier Bon and Xavier Padovani, have watched Covent Garden grow with some of London’s best restaurants, award-winning bars, theaters and museums.
At a glance
- Luxury boutique hotel with 18 unique rooms including 1 suite, some rooms overlooking the London eye and the hotel is located in the heart of Convent Garden.
- The Henrietta Hotel is inspired by the streets of Covent Garden, the design recall the essence of the place by adding a touch of modernity. A sophisticated design with local inspiration.
- 18 bedrooms of the Henrietta Hotel are uniquely designed by French Interior Designer, Dorothee Meilichzon and are a cosy, unique escape bathed in pink & blue hues.
- Start your day with a great breakfast in restaurant Da Henrietta. The breakfast costs £21,- per person.
- Enjoy a great lunch or dinner in restaurant Da Henrietta at the hotel. The restaurant will take you on an experimental journey along the Italian West Coast, with a menu inspired by the rich cuisine of Liguria, Toscana, Lazio, Basilicata, Campania and Calabria.
- Order your favorite cocktail from their quirky cocktail list at the luxury cocktail bar.
- Extra cot or bed available on request. Baby cot: free of charge, extra bed (adult): £90, extra bed (children up to 12 years): £50.
- Transfer service with private car upon request, charges applied.
- The Henrietta room and the Grand London Eye Junior Suite are suitable for family with children, upon availability.
- Something to celebrate? In addition to staying, dining or drinking at the hotel, It's also possible to host private receptions, events and meetings.
- Hotel check-in time at 3 pm and check-out time at 12 pm.
- The Henrietta Hotel is open all year round.
- Rates shown represent the start rate during low season per night a 250 euro. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests.
Enjoy the local area
Henrietta Hotel is located in the heart of Covent Garden just steps away from Convent Garden Market and close the the beach. On the doorstep, guests on a culinary escapade will have access to some of London’s best restaurants and bars, and for those in search of London’s great cultural offerings, they will just a stroll from theatres, cinemas, museums and shopping. The hotel is a short walk from Covent Garden Underground on the Piccadilly line, and within walking distance of Soho and Leicester Square.
12 km distance to London City Airport
23.2 km distance to London Heathrow Airport
39.4 km distance to London Gatwick Airport
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Concierge Service
- Flatscreen TV
- Full use hotel facilities
- Extra bed
- House keeping
- Private transfers
- Room service
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Celebration venue
- Wheelchair Accessible
Entertainment & Experiences