Hidden in the charming countryside of Savelletri, in the most exclusive area along the Apulian coast.
- - Renovated Masseria
- - One site cave
- - Five apartments
- - Chlorine-free pool
- - Daily Cleaning
- - Tennis Court
- - Free Bicycles
- - Kids Playground
- - Parking
- - Panoramic Terraces
A paradise between land and sea
Masseria Torre Abate Risi is a renovated holiday residence whose original foundations date back to the 16th century. The aesthetic approach used to revive this historic property respects the property’s original characteristics and incorporate the use of authentic, natural and environmental-friendly materials. Its proximity to the most famous Apulian villages, as well as the nearby beaches and the golf courses make the masseria an ideal destination for friends and families. The country residence offers peace and tranquillity, where you can spend moments of absolute relaxation and quality time on holiday.
The country residence features 5 elegant apartments each with its own private entrance and equipped kitchens.
Amid lush gardens and olive groves, guests can enjoy the swimming pool, a brand new tennis court, free bicycles, children’s playground, and outdoor space to play Lawn Bowls.
In the 300 square-meters cave onsite, events of every kind can be arranged, accommodating up to 80 people.
The cave is fully equipped with a kitchen and cooking facilities, electricity, wood-fired pizza oven, air conditioning and heating (available year round), both staff and guest bathrooms, a dressing room and a storage room for wine, food and equipment.
Located near famous Apulian villages, as well as the nearby beaches and the golf courses make the masseria an ideal destination for friends and families.
At a glance
- Masseria Torre Abate Risi is hidden in the charming countryside of Savelletri, in the most exclusive area along the Apulian coast, just 4 km away from the beach.
- Built on the grounds of a 16th century farm, the masseria, emanates traditional charm and an authentic rural ambiance thanks to a unique design approach that preserves the spirit of the farming community that once thrived here and celebrates the property’s original architectural features.
- The five self-catered apartments are completely equipped with a kitchen and modern amenities to ensure a comfortable and authentic hospitality experience. Reﬁned decor and warm Mediterranean colours perfectly balance with the masseria's original architectural features.
- Onsite is an original 300 m2 cave that has undergone meticulous restoration and now serves as a venue for events - from company retreats, family reunions, weddings or dinner parties - accommodating up to 80 people.
- Amid sprawling lawns, fruit gardens and olive groves, guests can enjoy the fully-equipped swimming pool, tennis court, children's playground and complimentary bicycles to roam and explore - that is a holiday in Puglia
- Charming courtyards and panoramic terraces overlook lush gardens and the seaside nearby, perfect for breakfast outdoors and evening aperitif, when the landscape is aglow from the spectacular, fiery sunsets and alluring scent of the citrus trees permeates the air.
- The masseria is open all year round. Minimum stay is 3 nights.
- Small/medium sized pets are allowed upon request (with an extra fee).
- As the Masseria is arranged on several discontinuous floors, unfortunately the accommodations are not wheelchair friendly.
- On request: Breakfast, daily change of sheets/towels, ground transfers, airport transfer, service staff, privately-hosted chef dinner, catering (food & beverage), wine tastings, babysitting, concierge services, night guard, car rental, boat & yacht rental, water sports & leisure activities, yoga & meditation classes, guided tours, access to golf clubs and private beach clubs, custom retreats, wellness services (spas, masseuse).
- We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests. Your reservation will be confirmed 24 hours after request.
- The self-catered apartments can also be rented individually or as a whole (buy-out). Five apartments for max 18 persons. In low season € 1000,- euro per day/ € 7000,- euro per week. Mid season € 1500,- euro per day/ € 10000,- euro per week. High season € 2000,- euro per day/ € 12000,- euro per week.
Enjoy the local area
Masseria Torre Abate Risi is a renovated holiday residence whose original foundations date back to the 16th century. The aesthetic approach used to revive this historic property respects the property’s original characteristics and incorporate the use of authentic, natural and environmental-friendly materials. Its proximity to the most famous Apulian villages, as well as the nearby beaches and the golf courses make the masseria an ideal destination for friends and families. The country
residence offers peace and tranquility, where you can spend moments of absolute relaxation and quality time on holiday, while nearby the turquoise beaches, quaint port towns, and fantastic restaurants await your arrival.
Beach clubs (3 km), 18-hole Golf Course (5 km), 9-hole Golf Course (4 km), Bari International Airport (70 km), Brindisi International Airport (50 km), Fasano (6 km, access to pharmacy, first aid station, shopping centre), Ostuni (25 km), Savelletri (5 km), Monopoli (20 km), Polignano a Mare (27 km).
- Activity planning
- Car Rental Service
- Dry cleaning service
- House keeping
- Laundry service
- Massage services
- Private chef
- Private excursions
- Private transfers
- Private yacht rental service
- Restaurant reservations
- Water sports services
- Wedding service
- Wine tasting
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Music System
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
Entertainment & Experiences
- Board games
- Kid amenities
- Swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Celebration venue
- Pets allowed
- Dining Area
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool