A large exceptional historic private home with a spacious rooftop terrace and pool, located in the heart of Olhão's old town.
- - 12 luxury bedroom-ensuite
- - Large kitchen with terrace
- - Pool Bar
- - Heated rooftop pool
- - Rooftop yoga decks
- - Living room with fireplace
- - Library
- - Meditation room
- - Games room with pool table
- - Laundry facilities
- - Two massage/treatment rooms
- - Eco-friendly retreat
- - Multiple terraces
Luxury spacious historic townhouse in the heart of Olhao’s old town.
Historic private townhouse located in the heart of Olhao’s old town. The private home is available to rent on an exclusive basis throughout the year for retreats, events, holidays and photo shoots. It is ideal for large families (with children from 8 years), friends and groups seeking a high-end, yet relaxed, private and intimate location for time together and special occasions.
The house has a over 1000 m2 of internal space, 560 m2 of external space and has capacity to sleep twenty-four in style and comfort.
The building comprises three individual houses that have been clevery merged into one large townhouse with twelve spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, a large living room, a large contemporary domestic kitchen, multiple terraces an outdoor sitting areas, a spacious rooftop with heated pool (9m x 3m), pool bar and rooftop yoga decks.
None of each bedroom is smaller than 13m2 and the largest is being 32m2 (excluding in each case bathroom and outside spaces). Most of the bedrooms are in the region of 23m2.
Located in the heart of Olhao’s old town, the fabulous markets and wide selection of family run restaurants are within easy walking distance – as are the ferries and taxis to the outlying islands.
And the town itself is no more than 15minutes drive from Faro international airport – well served, all year round by multiple.
At a glance
- Beautiful luxury large historic townhouse with a contemporary design and comfort atmosphere in the heart of Olhao’s old town.
- Twelve double bedrooms, each with a large ensuite bathroom (with walk-in shower, and in one, with an additional free-standing bath). Eight of the twelve have the flexibility of being twin rooms, one is always set up as a twin, the remaining three are doubles or wonderful as a luxury single.
- Start your day with early morning yoga on the rooftop terrace with the sound of church bells and racing pigeons.
- Experience a meditation in the sanctuary on the first floor or Yin yoga accompanied by live piano in the entrance hall.
- The rooftop pool is beautiful. Heated, when needed. Not huge; but it is a truly magical experience to swim overlooking the rooftops, to the sound of the church bells
- There are multiple terraces and outdoor sitting areas for communal entertaining or sneaking away to read a book.
- Casa Fuzetta is a wonderful place to celebrate with friends & family - it is private, informal and intimate. Casa Fuzetta is a wonderful place to host an intimate, informal celebration. Contact us for more information.
- Rates shown on our website are minimum rates per night in low season. 5 days is the minimum period, except in July and August and over Christmas/New Year when the minimum is 7 days.
- Included in the rates: 3hrs per day maid service (excluding Sundays) Fresh linen once per week & fresh bath towels twice per week. Gold standard organic skincare products by LA-EVA for use during your stay, plus a host of other amenities, including use of the yoga equipment and ballet barres. The local house manager will be available to meet and greet you at the house, show you how everything works, share recommendations and local knowledge.
- Extra services on request: Additional maid service if required. Suggested transfer companies, local chefs and caterers, yoga teachers, massage therapists, florists, event producers, stocking up the fridge, recommendations for local restaurants, activities and much more...
- Please note that at least once per week, someone will be in to look after the pool and the gardens.
- As Casa Fuzetta is a private home, we will send you after your request, the quotation and house rules of Casa Fuzetta.
Enjoy the local area
The fabulous markets and a wide selection of family run restaurants are within easy walking distance of the house – as are the ferries and taxis to the outlying islands. 15 minutes drive from Faro international.
There is a huge array of activities available in and around Olhao – foodie, active, creative and cultural. The list below is only a starter for ten of ideas…
Foodie: A visit to the Olhao market is a must – Saturday morning in particular is exceptional (and free!). Chef demonstrations of Portuguese specialities, collecting clams from the Ria Formosa, visiting the local olive groves and tasting the different olive oils can also be organised.
Active – a trip out to at least one of the outlying islands is another must. Other options include: paddle boarding, hiking in the hills, bike rides along the coast through the salt flats, boat trip to see dolphins, sea horses or the local chameleons, gallop along the beach…
Creative – visiting local artist studios, tile painting, photography, drawing…
Cultural – Portuguese lessons,, visit to one or more of the beautiful local towns (Faro, Estoi, Tavira…) and even Seville is only 2hrs away!
- Activity planning
- Airport transfers
- Concierge Service
- Cooking class
- House keeping
- Massage services
- Private chef
- Wedding service
- Yoga or Pilates teacher
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Heated floor
- Laundry Room
- Massage Table
- Dining Area
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor shower
- Private pool
- Rooftop bar
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
- Celebration venue
Entertainment & Experiences
- Swimming pool
- Wine tasting
- Yoga mats