Ultra-luxe hideaway in the Médina that perfectly reflects the colours and ambience of captivating Marrakech.
- - Luxury boutique hotel
- - Poolside Restaurant
- - Outdoor heated pool
- - Rooftop restaurant, bar
- - Award Winning Spa
- - Organic Garden
- - Gym
- - Library
- - Alfresco Cooking Classes
- - Personal Host
- - Laundry services
- - Concierge services
- - Exclusive excursions
Located within the UNESCO protected Medina
La Sultana Marrakech is a boutique, luxury hotel and a hidden gem of typical Moroccan charm and glamour within the old Imperial City Walls. Flowered patios with palms, sica and banana trees make La Sultana an oasis of calm away from the hustle and bustle of the Kasbah.
The hotel is ideally located in the old city, just a stone’s throw from the main attractions, ten minutes walk from Jemaa El Fna square.
This luxury five star hotel consists of five authentic Riads. All twenty eight rooms and suites are individually designed mingling sophistication with detailed perfection and elegance of an intimate atmosphere. All rooms and suites have a terrace, fireplace, sculpted or high vaulted ceilings, marble, precious woods, tadelakt, copper finishings.
Enjoy La Sultanas five star facilities as two restaurants -with authentic Morrocan cuisine- and a bar, the amazing spa with a sauna, Jacuzzi and Hammams, a gym, a cookery school and an outdoor heated pool.
At a glance
- A five star luxury hotel in an authentic ‘Riad’ style, located in the heart of the golden triangle of the imperial city. At the doorstep of the Saadian Tombs within walking distance from the famous Royal Palace and the main square.
- Choose one of the 28 individually designed rooms and suites, with high vaulted ceilings, marble columns, precious woods, tadelakt and copper finished. The Exclusive Suite (The Lion) is over 100 m² with a separate living room, fireplace and a desk, 2 bathrooms, one with a shower and one with a Jacuzzi bathtub, a private terrace arranged as an outdoor living room with a view on the Riad Bahia.
- Guests in Suites are given a mobile phone, so they can contact their host at any time to arrange spa appointments, restaurant bookings, car pick-up from town or to simply run a bath or prepare a gin and tonic.
- La Sultana Marrakech celebrates Morocco’s culinary heritage and outstanding local produce sourcing ingredients from a small network of local producers and La Sultana’s very own organic gardens and the local market
- The 6000 m² Award Winning Spa with sensuously pleasing interiors, features jacuzzi, 2 hammams, sauna, balneotherapy, beautysalon, 7 massage rooms and a Gym on the terrace.
- Enjoy Moroccan Mint Tea at the (10x4) ionized swimming pool from dawn until dusk.
- There's 24/7 Room service. You can order also vegetarian dishes and take advantage of complimentary soft mini-bar in the rooms.
- Try out the signature cocktail or a lunch of Light Cuisine, specialty of mixed grill barbecue on the Hanging gardens Rooftop of La Sultana overlooking the medina (A la carte about 350 MAD per person).
- La Sultana’s rooftop terrace is the largest in the medina. It’s an elegant space with green cushions and traditional Moroccan tiling is inspired by the hanging gardens of Babylon with panoramic views of Marrakech and the Atlas Mountains
- Enjoy dinner in the restaurant of La Sultana, the restaurant offers a traditional Moroccan cuisine and some international flavours based on fresh product from the market. Gastronomic dinners and cosy atmosphere around the pool in the Almohades patio (A la carte about 460 MAD per person). Booking is essential for non resident guests.
- Something to celebrate? Cocktails and parties available upon request until 150 persons when the hotel is rented in exclusivity.
- Cooking classes: La Sultana delivers the secrets of culinary followed by tasting of the prepared plates. Timing: 2h30, rates: 650MAD per person (minimum 2 persons).
- Check-in time at 15:00 pm and check-out time at 12:00 am.
- Rates are subject to a tax of 10% VAT included for the service, based on public rates. The property might not be suitable for young children.
- Rates shown represents the minimum rate per room per night in low season. Breakfast is 230 MAD per person. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests. Your reservation will be confirmed 24 hours after request. It then becomes definitive, and you will immediately receive an email confirmation with the details of your booking.
Enjoy the local area
La Sultana Marrakech is located in the historical Kasbah* area in the Medina of Marrakech a stone throw from the main attractions, ten minutes walk from Jemaa El Fna square. La Sultana Marrakech is 15 minutes drive from the Marrakech airport (15 km south).
La Sultana Marrakech is located within the UNESCO protected medina, a stone’s throw from all the historical sites including the Saadian Tombs, Royal Palace, Bahia Palace and 10 minutes’ walk to Djemma El Fna (the main square). 15 minutes’ drive from the airport. 5 magnificent 18-hole golf courses located within 15minutes’ drive.
- Activity planning
- Airport transfers
- Car Rental Service
- Concierge Service
- Cooking class
- Dry cleaning service
- In room massage
- Laundry service
- Restaurant reservations
- Room service
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Music System
- Satellite TV
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
Entertainment & Experiences
- Cooking class
- Football Table
- Hot air balloon ride
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Business facilities
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool