Villa Kallaris is a discrete four-bedroom private villa near the Majorelle Garden and benefits from a lush garden with palm strees.
- - 4 en-suite bedrooms
- - Terrace and panaromic rooftop
- - 10 Sleeps
- - Full equipped kitchen
- - Air conditioning
- - Cooking service
- - Breakfast included
- - Gardner
- - Private Pool
- - Outdoor living room
- - Parking
- - Laundry Service
Modern discrete four bedroom villa
The villa Kallaris is a discrete villa on the same street of the new Yves Saint Laurent museum with views on the distant luxuriant Majorelle Garden.
Originally built in the 1950, the Villa has been redesigned by Roger Herrera who have seek his inspiration from Robert Mallet Stevens works.
The villa of total 310 sqm features four ensuite bedrooms and can accommodate 8 to 10 people.
There is a living room, dining room, outdoor living room, fully equipped kitchen, bbq, parking, housekeeping and cooking service from 8 am to 5 pm and a gardner. Each room has large windows to let nature in with a lot of natural light.
The villa offers outdoor areas and a swimming pool (8m x 3m) surrounded by palm trees perfect to cut yourself off the world.
At a glance
- Luxury villa with four en-suite bedrooms, fully equipped kitchen, living room, dining room, parking, terrace with bbq and private swimming pool (8m x 3m).
- Terrace with panoramic views over the neighbourhood the Majorelle Gardens.
- Cool off in your private swimming pool or relax at your panoramic rooftop with beautiful views on lush gardens.
- Enjoy your welcome kit with fruit’s basket and cookies.
- Enjoy mint tea by the swimming pool anytime of the day and taste a homy couscous and moroccan salads with views from the Villa rooftop.
- Visit the brand new Yves Saint Laurent museum and the beautiful renowned Majorelle garden.
- Housekeeping, cooking service and a Gardner available from 8 am to 5 pm.
- Pool heating is available for an extra fee.
- Inform the housekeeper of the time & the place you wish to have your breakfast and enjoy. Lunch & dinner, are to be ordered 24 hours in advance from the menu including a selection of Moroccan dishes and if you prefer a waiter to serve your dinner, there would be an additional charge of 150 MAD.
- Villa Kallaris applies Moroccan law: it is prohibited to rent a room or villa to an unmarried couple of which at least one of the members has the Moroccan nationality.
- It's possible to cancel up to 95 days before check-in and get a 50% refund, excluding service charges.
- Villa check-in time from 2 pm and check-out time from 10 am. Rates shown on our website are minimum rates per night in low season and is inclusive taxes.
Enjoy the local area
The Villa Kallaris is beautifuly located amidst the modern and arty Marrakech two minutes walk from the Majorelle Garden and in the same street as the brand new Yves Saint Laurent Museum. The Majorelle district is home to the most beautiful private villas of Marrakech while located in the heart of the city
Located 15 minutes drive from Marrakech airport, two km away from the city centre, five minutes walk from the supermarkt, two km from Marrakech train station and less than 10 minutes drive from the popular Djemma El Fna square.
There is a grocer in front of the villa and also a supermarket 5 Minutes walk from the villa; the gardener is available once a day (9:00 to 17:00) to go with you if you wish.
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Concierge Service
- Full equipped kitchen
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service
- Private chef
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool