Experience the glamour of a luxurious mid-century lifestyle, in bespoke interiors and private rooms graced with a contemporary twist.
- - 5 * Boutique Hotel
- - Rooftop bar
- - Air conditioning
- - Restaurant
- - City views
- - Lobby bar
- - Gym
- - Spa
The Vintage hotel, nestled in the very centre of Lisbon’s most stylish and buzzing neighbourhood, is a strikingly unique concept designed to inspire the senses of every high-end traveler. Each element of the five star hotel has been created in collaboration with local artists and businesses, thus creating a space truly infused and curated by Lisbon’s very best creatives. The Vintage hotel’s interior has been meticulously designed, with particular detail to vintage details such as bespoke mid-century furniture, and infused with a sophisticated contemporary aesthetic.
Enjoy a refreshing cocktail curated by cocktail expert Nino Lopez on the spectacular rooftop terrace, which overlooks the magical Sao Jorge Castle and Lisbon’s skyline. The rooftop bar has a chic and laid-back atmosphere, just perfect for an evening after a day in the city. Experience the excellent Blue restaurant, with a delightful patio area and vertical garden, or if you’re looking for somewhere quiet and cosy, head to the Hangout, complete with an open fireplace and a vintage record player.
The Vintage hotel’s spa and gym is an immersive sanctuary away from the hustle and bustle of Lisbon. WIth carefully selected materials of solid brass and brick reds, the spa and it’s premium treatments allow you to completely unwind.
The sophisticated, intimate private spaces of The Vintage rooms create a serene and stylish environment in which to relax following a day in the city. Each supplies its very own vintage bar cart, inviting you to mix your own gin and tonic to enjoy on the roof terrace.
Vintage Superior Stylish, intimate room of 24-29 m2. Prices from 180,- euro per night. Get the best rate on request.
Vintage Deluxe Vintage superior style with a city view. 26-31 m2, possible with extra bed.
Vintage Corner Suites Exceptional corner suites offering panoramic views of the city. 40-50 m2.
Vintage Castle Suite with large windows revealing a panoramic view of the city -and castle. 40-50 m2.
At a glance
- Select the Vintage Superior rooms, each 24 to 29 square metres, and featuring a stylish sitting area, vintage bar cart, and bathroom with rain head shower.
- Enjoy the Vintage Deluxe rooms, each 26 to 31 square metres, with room for up to three. Each room features a sitting area and desk, vintage bar cart, and bathroom with rain head shower.
- Choose the exclusive Corner room to enjoy panoramic views of the city. Each room is a spacious 40 to 50 square metres, and features a spacious seating area, work desk, sofa, vintage bar cart, and bathroom with a double rain-head shower.
- Experience true luxury in the stunning Vintage Castle Suite, with large windows overlooking both the city and castle. Each room is 40 to 50 square metres, with a sophisticated seating area, work desk, sofa, vintage bar cart, and bathroom with a double rain-head shower.
- Be immersed in mid-century luxury, with an interior designed to celebrate bespoke vintage design with a contemporary twist.
- A boutique hotel infused with the true essence of Lisbon, in collaboration with local artists, makers and businesses.
- Take the time to unwind in the relaxing spa, complete with massage parlour, sauna and steam room.
- Enjoy a refreshing cocktail curated by cocktail expert Nino Lopez as you admire Lisbon’s skyline from a stylish rooftop terrace.
- Chill in the hotel’s cosy Hangout area, complete with an open wood panelled fireplace and a vintage record player.
- Breakfast opens 7 -10.30 am. Lunch 12–3 pm. Dinner 7–11.30 pm. Rooftop bar until midnight.
- The rate shown represents the price per night of a double room including breakfast. All prices are on request.
Enjoy the local area
At the heart of the city’s most stylish and bustling communities, The Vintage Hotel is just a short stroll away from the Principe Real, Lisbon’s most eclectic cultural neighbourhood, Bairro Alto, the bohemian district which never sleeps, and Avenida da Liberdade, the city’s prime shopping & business area. The metropolitan haven of Chiado is also nearby, offering stylish galleries, charming cafes, and sun drenched views of the River Tejo.
The Cais do Sodré and Rossio train stations are a brief taxi ride away, and the Lisbon Portela airport is just a 30 minute drive.
Secure parking available for € 15,- euro per day.
- Air Conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Flatscreen TV
- Satellite TV
- Rooftop bar
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
- Car rental service
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Car Rental Service
- Extra bed
- Room service
Entertainment & Experiences
- Swimming pool