Carved into a cliffside, with floor-to-ceiling windows revealing the vast Adriatic, five-star boutique Hotel Bellevue Dubrovnik is a state-of-the-art seaside retreat around the bay from Dubrovnik’s a magnificent 6th-century Old Town.
- - Seaside boutique hotel
- - Breakfast included
- - 77 rooms and 14 suites
- - Michelin Guide Restaurant
- - 500 m2 Wellness
- - The Wine Bar
- - Fitness studio
- - Conference rooms
- - Spa with indoor pool
- - Beach
- - Beach Restaurant
A state-of-the-art seaside retreat around the bay from Dubrovnik
Carved into a cliffside, with floor-to-ceiling windows revealing the vast Adriatic, newly redesigned five-star boutique Hotel Bellevue Dubrovnik
is a state-of-the-art seaside retreat around the bay from Dubrovnik’s a magnificent 6th-century Old Town.
Luxurious sailing boats served as inspiration for interior room decor and design: rooms are minimalist and elegant, but do not compromise on supreme comfort and luxurious amenities.
Strikingly set on a 30m-high cliff on Miramare Bay, Hotel Bellevue Dubrovnik gives you some of the most cinematic panoramas of the Dalmatian coast.
From the moment you arrive, you’re immersed in a world of contemporary luxury and elegant service that makes you feel as if you’re on your own private ocean liner, yet you are just a 10-minute walk away from the mesmerizing medieval city centre. Which means you have the best of both worlds. At the base of the cliffs is a pebble beach that beckons you to lie on a sun lounge – there’s not far to go when you’re in the mood to lie back and soak up the rays of the Mediterranean sun.
At a glance
- Five star Bellevue Hotel is built into a cliff, overlooking the sheltered Miramare Bay and the Bellevue Beach and located a 15-minute walk above the coast from Pile Gate, the main entrance to the Old Town.
- Relax at the Spa with Jacuzzi, a peaceful relaxation zone with sun loungers, an immaculate mosaic-style steam room and Finnish sauna. Choose from an irresistible menu of holistic spa treatments that marry the best of Eastern and Western philosophy, including mind-calming massages, first-class facials, body rituals, scrubs and blissful baths.
- The Spa's highlight is the light-filled indoor freshwater heated pool with spectacular views through its high glass wall over the cobalt-blue sea.
- Below the hotel, accessible by the hotel’s private panoramic lift, awaits a secluded pebble beach – a rare find among the rocky cliffs of Dubrovnik.
- Share an oyster platter at Nevera Beach restaurant, right on the shore and directly overlooking the bay – one of Hotel Bellevue’s most romantic settings.
- Pour yourself a glass of local wine in the chic Spice Lounge and gaze at the spectacular sunset before heading to the signature seafood restaurant, Vapor.
- The Wine Bar offers a rich selection of more than 180 domestic and international wines and sparkling wines as well as a wine tasting and finger food to match the selection.
- Hotel Bellevue provides 2 elegant state-of-the-art meeting rooms that can accommodate groups from 10 to 140 people.
- Vapor Restaurant is open from 6:30 am - 10 am (serving breakfast) and 12 pm - 11 pm. The Wine Bar 4 pm -midnight. Spice Lounge 8 am - midnight. Never Beach Restaurant May-September 10 am - 5 pm.
- Check in from 2 pm, check out noon. The hotel closes between 15 November and 1 March.
- The rates shown, represents the minimum rate for the classic room per night. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests.
Enjoy the local area
Located in the heart of Dubrovnik, just a pleasant ten-minute walk from the historic town centre yet shielded
- Access to thermal area
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast included
- Coffee maker
- Flatscreen TV
- Satellite TV
- Airport transfers
- Chauffeur service
- Concierge Service
- Dry cleaning service
- Laundry service
- Massage services
- Room service
- Valet service
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
Entertainment & Experiences
- Beach club
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Water sports
- Business facilities
- Currency exchange
- Wheelchair Accessible