Restored 19th-Century country estate with 10 rooms and suites, surrounded by vineyards and olive groves.
- - Wine Hotel
- - Fine dining restaurant
- - Two indoor pools
- - Breakfast included
- - One outdoor pool
- - Winery
- - Fitness
- - Pool bar
- - Wellness
- - Library
- - Parking
- - Private beach
Nature, superb wine and olive oil, superior gastronomy, a blend of tradition and elegance.
Serenity, tranquility and exclusivity,
Meneghetti Wine Hotel & Winery is located in Istria Croatias‘s most developed tourist region. Within a small geographical area one can find a wealth of natural beauty, cultural monuments, UNESCO world heritage sites, and gastronomic delights.
Located amidst untouched nature, the Meneghetti Hotel offers luxury and unique privacy, sophistication and elegance in its architecture, with wooden beams and floors, modern and antique furniture that evoke the atmosphere of the past enhanced with modern amenities, creating the perfect setting for an ideal vacation.
Located 1.9 km from its own beach, it spreads across 385.000 m2 of olive groves and vineyards, forests and meadows, surrounded by lush Mediterranean vegetation.
The restaurant is among the best in Croatia and in the wider region. The winery, although small, produces wines which are now recognisable across Central and Southeastern Europe. Meneghetti olive oil is repeatedly year after year included in the list of 50 best olive oils in the world.
The hotel offers also three swimming pools, wellness, residences and villas.
At a glance
- Ten luxury rooms and suites, from 25 to 65 m2, some with a spacious balcony, designed in traditional and contemporary styles, and each with a view that opens out to the charming vineyards and olive groves. They are all designed to offer you exceptional privacy, a promise of complete discretion, and an assurance of insouciance.
- Start your day with the generous breakfast, served in the country-style kitchen. There is a choice of homemade bread, croissants, fresh orange juice, tea, coffee and made to order eggs.
- Relax your body and mind in the peaceful oasis at the Meneghetti hotel. Spoil yourselves in our Energy Clinic Spa center where you will find relaxing massages, nurturing body treatments, and anti-stress sauna.
- For active relaxation visit the fitness area, indoor pool, and two outdoor pools with sundecks. In the summer season enjoy swimming in the Adriatic Sea on the beautiful Meneghetti beach with a beach bar located close to the estate.
- The pool bar, surrounded by beautiful vineyards, guarded by hundred years old oaks, is to best place to enjoy a colorful cocktail or a light meal from the pool bar menu.
- Enjoy dinner in the restaurant, wine in the lounge bar or find solitude at the private beach with a glass of excellent Meneghetti sparkling wine.
- All the dishes are creatively presented and expertly made, prepared from fresh, authentic, and local ingredients chosen seasonally. Along with the amazing dishes try appropriate wines which the sommelier will recommend with pleasure.
- Modern winery with annual production of more than 100,000 bottles of first-class wine. The winery includes a tasting room, the only place where one can purchase limited editions of Meneghetti wines from the estate archive.
- Something to celebrate? Rent the entire estate for the wedding ceremony which includes accommodation, welcoming of guests, dinner, and celebration. During the warmer months celebrate the wedding in the Meneghetti vineyards with 120 guests, and during the colder months in the hotel restaurant with 50 guests.
- Experience the beauty of the landscape. Meneghetti offers bikes and Nordic walking equipment so you can explore Istria off the beaten path.
- Three of the ground-floor residences are suitable for wheelchair users. Cots for children up to three years old are available free of charge, and a babysitting service is available.
- Check in from 3 pm and check out until 11 am.
- Rates shown, represents the min standard rates per nigh during low season for double room. We only make reservations on request, meaning our personalised offers are guaranteed to be the best available, and exclusive to our guests. Your reservation will be confirmed 24 hours after request. It then becomes definitive, and you will immediately receive an email confirmation with the details of your booking.
- Including in the rates; buffet breakfast, access to outdoor pool, outdoor heated pool, indoor pool, finnish sauna, and fitness center, shuttle to the Meneghetti beach within a preset schedule, yoga classes within a preset schedule, sunbeds and umbrellas at the pools and at the beach, service charge, VAT, Wifi, parking.
- Not included; Tourist tax (mandatory): € 1,40 per person per day from 01.04. to 30.09. and € 1,00 per person per day during the rest of the year. Children up to 12 years of age are granted a discount of 100 % and children in the age between 12-18 years 50 % on the stated prices.
- Supplement for pets (optional): € 50,00 per pet per night.
Enjoy the local area
The Meneghetti estate is located in Istria, 1.9 km from its own beach. It spreads across 385.000 m2 of olive groves and vineyards, forests, and meadows.
The estate is situated 8 km from the picturesque medieval town of Bale/Valle that held an important role as a Roman fort.
Located 20 km from Rovinj, an impressive example of Venetian architecture and a magnet for tourists.Brijuni Islands National Park is nearby; only 15 minutes from Meneghetti to the departure port.
18 km away from Pula. The amphitheatre in Pula is among the six largest surviving Roman arenas in the world and among the 10 most beautiful ancient ruins in the world (The Guardian, 2015)
Driving distance to some European cities:
Trieste 1:20, Ljubljana 2:00, Venice 2:59, Zagreb 3:06, Milan 5:30, Vienna 5:35, Munich 5:45, Budapest 5:56.
In the immediate vicinity of the Meneghetti Wine Hotel there are ideal places for recreational activities such as walks, bicycle rides and water sports. If you are a passionate golfer, the closest golf course with 18 holes is located in the beautiful national park Brijuni, which is a short boat ride from the close-by fishing town of Fažana.
- Activity planning
- Baby cot
- Cooking class
- Laundry service
- Massage services
- Room service
- Shuttle service
- Wedding service
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Wine cellar
Linen & Supplies
- Bathroom amenities
- Pool Towels
Entertainment & Experiences
- Cooking class
- Steam room
- Swimming pool
- Wine tasting
- Business facilities
- Car rental service
- Celebration venue
- Pets allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Sun Loungers
- Swimming pool